Thanks

Question Adding hacks to swf after decompression

I'm pretty new to making mpgh forum threads so i apologize for not having mainstream formats or whatever.

My chore: I want to make a client that has only the hacks i want, and hiding all implications of hacking everywhere (so i can stream while using it) then i could also just update my own hacked client every time there's a new update.

My problem: I learned basic RABCDASM and used it to decompress a blank swf client (ran into problems that i wont talk about right now) and i downloaded Yogda and notepad++ to make editing it easier, but, to be completely honest i have no idea where to go from there. I spent alot of time learning, and searching through my "client-1" folder but i still don't know the important parts, for instance, the difference from auto-nexus code and anti-clientsided-debuffs code.

The hacks i want are only anti-confuse|paralyze|armorbreak, safewalk, and auto-nexus. The parts i need hidden are, well, everything else. Especially the loading screen and the "made with orape" text on the loading screen. I used to just use the old Orape builder for my clients but i cant find orape 3.0 or 3.2, so now i seek help.

If a few paragraphs would explain my problem to me, that would be just amazing, but if the problem is much more than i perceive, i would appreciate links to websites/other threads that could explain it, or if someone would skype me and explain (for compensation of course, whether rotmg items or a few bucks) that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance, please dont leave my thread to die with no replies .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyPackedA9 View Post
    paralyze|armorbreak
    Both of these are extremely obvious indicators you are hacking. Safewalk can be too but it is trickier to get someone banned for it.

Thanks
    I know, after downloading my first hacked client i just couldn't break off of using it :/ i would just stop cold turkey if i could. Those are my bare minimum so i just dodge/hide all paralyze+armorbroken(Edit: when im recording).

Thanks
    bumpity bumpity

Thanks
    another bump, come on guys i need help

Thanks
    This is a big project sorta and I don't know if someone can help you. Maybe try Orape 2.3 builder.

Thanks
    The only hack you'll be able to stream safely is autonexus, every other will be noticeable.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    i am okay with that, i normally just record and edit for YouTube uploads anyway. honestly if i could just get rid of the no loading screen, the "made with orape" text, and the "realmeye" tab that pops up when you click a players name, id probably be fine. (this is me after i was humbled by research.. hacking looks too hard...)

you cant decompile filename-1.abc when the .swf comes from Orape, i guess its implemented to protect the likeness. Anyway, i figured i could get the filename-1 folder and then get rid of the mods i didn't want manually(which i think would be easy to do update to update), but now i don't know what to do, implementing the hacks that i do want onto a blank latest version swf seems too hard to be doing every time there's an update, and frankly i don't have xmls for any hacks newer than 1.9.0. I saw an old thread about this and you posted "rename stud.ldb[or something] then do it again" i tried that too, didn't work.

Also, i decompressed and abcdexported an orape swf and got client0abc which is 5kb and client1abc which is 300kb, that doesn't seem correct at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    The only hack you'll be able to stream safely is autonexus, every other will be noticeable.
    even autonexus is noticable if you're recording

- - - Updated - - -

and definitely don't use any anti debuffs while recording

have you looked into using a proxy autonexus?
    I do not use d!scord for mpgh communication, if someone on d!scord claims to be me they're probably trying to scam you or something.
    [IMG]https://giant.gfyca*****m/FamousForkedJaguarundi.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
    even autonexus is noticable if you're recording
    It is?

You can just say "Uhh I had to nexus" or something everytime you nexus - noone notices anything.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post

It is?

You can just say "Uhh I had to nexus" or something everytime you nexus - noone notices anything.
    takes a few shots- Instant nexus

pretty noticable, have you seen the "hacker reports" of people nexusing suspiciously? People watch for that shit
    I do not use d!scord for mpgh communication, if someone on d!scord claims to be me they're probably trying to scam you or something.
    [IMG]https://giant.gfyca*****m/FamousForkedJaguarundi.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    bump. real question now is how do i get orape autonexus on another client? or at least how do i remove no loading screen from an orape client?

Thanks
    bump. real question now is how do i get orape autonexus on another client? or at least how do i remove no loading screen from an orape client?
    Are you using 3.2, it may be in the hack menu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Btw you can use a proxy-only client with krelay with autonexus only and remove the krelay welcome message.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    @Matthew_Rotmg
    Yeah i use 3.2, really? i have searched it through seen nothing. and i don't think they let you remove the loading screen ad "made with orape"

- - - Updated - - -
    @PKTINOS
    do you mean use a blank proxy client, then use krelay with an autonexus plugin? im cool with that, if i can also add no confuse, paralyse, armor broken, and maybe safewalk too... is there an easy both-sided debuffs, and or safewalk plugin i could download and customize? and lastly, how do you remove krelay messages?
    Last edited by JoeyPackedA9; 10-27-2016 at 07:30 PM.