Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Is this a guaranteed money-making method.
    AKA, Will I ALWAYS make my investment back?
    Trades:
    Successful: 12 Failed: 0 Scammed: 0
    Donator Since: February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by recnic View Post
    Is this a guaranteed money-making method.
    AKA, Will I ALWAYS make my investment back?
    Always will depend what you do, its some trial and error sometimes, but sometimes you'll hit the nail on the head the first time. The great thing is you can scrap and start over again and only takes 2 hours tops to setup... Its all about the store, you will make money once you get the right store.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Dynasty
    This is interesting, but as we can't be sure of a direct money-back, and that the method seems hard to do, i'll think a bit.

Do i need any VPN, fake adresses, fake billing infos, fake names, dedicated server ?
    As the comments says, we can fail and retry the method, do we have to change every infos on every try ?
    If i decide to use my personal Paypal account, is it risky for the clarity of this account ?
    Last edited by Ogma.; 11-02-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    Well, i don't have 85$ :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Yeah it does take some work and it is not guaranteed. No one can guarantee anything. If you do it right you will make money for sure.

I started a new shop, the first day I finally started running, I got some money in couple hours. Had to stopped due to some payment issues but
    it is starting back up, I will show results once it is back up running fully.
    @Hova has been given a vouch copy as well.
    Like what @Hova said, this isnt for lazy people and its more like long-term thing.

As a buyer of this ebook and i actually tried this method twice, i would like to quantify the amount of "time" and "effort" spent to do these things as a first timer. Someone reviewing a vouch copy does not equal they tried the method. I, for one have tried it EXACTLY word for word.

I took 7 hours on a saturday morning till afternoon doing this method once through. Waited for some time to see if i failed or not and after about 3 days i threw in the towel for my first attempt. Spent another 5 hours re-trying the method from scratch and waited for another 2 days. Failed again so i gave up.

Personally i think this is a good ebook because it teaches you things you may not know, but as a earning money method, IT DOES have the potential but i feel its semi luck dependent as well as how many times the buyer is willing to try. I came here looking for a reliable method to earn guranteed money but there is a very small chance you can fail after 10 attempts +++ so this is kinda a letdown for me on this part.

I may not speak for all buyers as some may be earning big bucks as we speak but this is my attempt and hence my review!
    Last edited by FrozenRain; 11-02-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenrain View Post
    Like what @Hova said, this isnt for lazy people and its more like long-term thing.

As a buyer of this ebook and i actually tried this method twice, i would like to quantify the amount of "time" and "effort" spent to do these things as a first timer. Someone reviewing a vouch copy does not equal they tried the method. I, for one have tried it EXACTLY word for word.

I took 7 hours on a saturday morning till afternoon doing this method once through. Waited for some time to see if i failed or not and after about 3 days i threw in the towel for my first attempt. Spent another 5 hours re-trying the method from scratch and waited for another 2 days. Failed again so i gave up.

Personally i think this is a good ebook because it teaches you things you may not know, but as a earning money method, IT DOES have the potential but i feel its semi luck dependent as well as how many times the buyer is willing to try. I came here looking for a reliable method to earn guranteed money but there is a very small chance you can fail after 10 attempts +++ so this is kinda a letdown for me on this part.

I may not speak for all buyers as some may be earning big bucks as we speak but this is my attempt and hence my review!
    Not for the lazy person at all. I am still working on mine, it's not read only. Working on creating a website and some accounts for advertising right now.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    +vouch Purchased this eBook. This is the first eBook I have ever purchased and in my eyes it is very impressive. It has a very nice layout, it is easy and interesting to read, it doesn't repeat itself. The videos are interesting and engaging to watch. Overall very nice eBook.

The method itself is very interesting to get into. When I stated learning more about it I got more engaged in how it worked. It will definitely require some patience to execute and get right.

The seller is very helpful and polite. I enjoyed the little conversation we had on Skype before purchasing and he answered all my questions. Overall a very good person.

Thank you very much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Platinum For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotyam View Post
    @Dynasty
    This is interesting, but as we can't be sure of a direct money-back, and that the method seems hard to do, i'll think a bit.

Do i need any VPN, fake adresses, fake billing infos, fake names, dedicated server ?
    As the comments says, we can fail and retry the method, do we have to change every infos on every try ?
    If i decide to use my personal Paypal account, is it risky for the clarity of this account ?
    VPN Not needed.
    Adresses not needed.
    Fake billing, names lr servers not needed.

This is not something with info. You will be selling real stuff. You will be creaing a legit business, real names and paypal are recommended since there is no type of risk.
    This is not for the lazy people. This is not going to take 30min like my FitBit Ebook. This is a trail and error until you find the right match. We teach you everything you have to know, what the business plan is and whay you will be selling. If you are smart you can earn a lot of money but this is not automated method for money. You will have to spend some times and you will have to learn what people like. I opened my own new store and I had $7 the first couple hours after starting. In less than couple hours I test my products and interest which I will later on keep goind and probably make a lot of money everyday. If you have bought the ebook i'll show you proof of the sale on my very first day trying it out myself.

This comes with 9 videos and 1 ebook, videos were done by @Crazed who earn hundredths a day. You can see on the video on the thread that he shows proof on that same day he recorded the video where he mentioned the ebook and our names.

This will teach you to exploit a major ecommerce market that not too many people know about. This is not easy and fast money like my other ebook which costs $200. You will be taught how to run a business and everysingle thing on how you will be running it. This is not a fast thing, it takes time. The longer you keep going, the more money you keep earning and earning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Ogma. (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    still doing service?
    Fastest Apple/Amazon/Clothing refund service 10%/5%/8% add me on skype : mishl1000

click this link to add me:
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/mishl1000.png[/img]
    click this link to add me: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
    100% working, just finished a Fitbit Blaze SE 2 minutes ago
    Nice video proof @Skype heh

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Nice video proof @Skype heh
    Ahahaha, took me a while to get that

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

Danny (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @Dynasty, thank you for this great answer. I'll think a bit. Seems to be a great service you're giving here, but i don't have a clue to know what kind of things i'll have to do, so i'm not sure i can be able to run it myself, with the time i have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotyam View Post
    @Dynasty, thank you for this great answer. I'll think a bit. Seems to be a great service you're giving here, but i don't have a clue to know what kind of things i'll have to do, so i'm not sure i can be able to run it myself, with the time i have.
    Not a problem. Let me know if you have any questions.

You will be running a store. Once everything is setup you won`t have to spend more than 20min - 30min per day on the store.
    Last edited by Dynasty; 11-02-2016 at 03:44 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Ogma. (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Are we selling virtual items or real physical products?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
    Are we selling virtual items or real physical products?
    You can do either, this method works with both!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast