Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I've never had to deal with bullies, but I would recommend standing up to them, unless they're bigger then you, in which case, get a baseball bat, beat one near to death, get sent to juvy for 4 years, wait 4 years, come back as the badass mother fucker who went to juvy for fucking some kid up, get a job at McDonalds, work there until you're 40, kill yourself.
    who gives a shit if there bigger than you, if u throw the first punch and hit them in the right spot (get them in the chin and they definatly wont get up) then they cant do shit

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post

who gives a shit if there bigger than you, if u throw the first punch and hit them in the right spot (get them in the chin and they definatly wont get up) then they cant do shit
    or ballz .
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Venturo London View Post
    learn to fight.

look up "bas rutten's lethal street fighting" on youtube, its a whole series, its where i learned to fight.

good luck bro
    lmao kinda fail but as long as it works tought my self to fight at 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------

also bullys are just talk most the time when they put there hands on you just work his ass wont bother you again if you dont know how to fight it does not take much move you hand with a balwd hand im use to fighting love it so if people ever say i wanna fight u i never back down i work my body to a point that lessens the pain good luck if they talk let them talk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    lmao kinda fail but as long as it works tought my self to fight at 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------

also bullys are just talk most the time when they put there hands on you just work his ass wont bother you again if you dont know how to fight it does not take much move you hand with a balwd hand im use to fighting love it so if people ever say i wanna fight u i never back down i work my body to a point that lessens the pain good luck if they talk let them talk
    how is my post a fail?? Bas Rutten is a retired MMA fighter, you can learn alot from him.

anyway Redbrandon52 i hope you solve your problems

Thanks
    Stand up For yourself. PICK ON THEM BACK AND GET SOME RESPECT!
    My Youtube--- youtube.com/gabrielstangel

MEH MUNKI ARMY IS GONA EAT U!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post

or ballz .
    hahahah true that, but its slightly cheap lol

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    First of all, posting this on MPGH is proof that it got to your head. Second of all posting this on MPGH proves you aint got the body mass, tone or even the balls to face the bullies. Third of all I doubt you'll ever get over the bullying problem. If they are real bullies the aint gonna give a shit if your with friends, they dont care if you ignore (that gives them an insentive), and they dont care about you full stop. All they want is a punching bag and your it. Face the facts, you know you can't do anything about unless you move away.

Oh and sendi, what you just said proves your not a fighter of any sort, seeing as though of all the parts on the human face the chin is the strongest and it definitely will not knock him down for any length of time unless your lucky enough for him to have his mouth open and his tongue out when you hit him. Just go for the temple, your at least guaranteed to make him dizzy so you can get your sorry ass out of there.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Most "bullies" are pussies, true story. They are all fat and shit, so people are scared of them and hence, they never get into fights, hence they can't fight. Generally, most bullies can't fight worth shit.

Good advice, if a fight is unavoidable (or you are really pissed off), don't wait for them to throw the first punch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Oh and sendi, what you just said proves your not a fighter of any sort, seeing as though of all the parts on the human face the chin is the strongest and it definitely will not knock him down for any length of time unless your lucky enough for him to have his mouth open and his tongue out when you hit him. Just go for the temple, your at least guaranteed to make him dizzy so you can get your sorry ass out of there.
    Quite wrong you are, the chin is the MOST VULNERABLE part. Why do they always tell boxers to keep their chin down? Oh, that's right, one right hook at a 90 degree angle is an instant knock out. If you can't hit the chin, hit them right in the nose. When the blood starts gushing their vision starts getting cloudy.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Venturo London View Post
    learn to fight.

look up "bas rutten's lethal street fighting" on youtube, its a whole series, its where i learned to fight.

good luck bro
    HAI I R EMO. I LEARNZ TO FIGHT OVR DA INTWEBS.
    I R EPIC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Quite wrong you are, the chin is the MOST VULNERABLE part. Why do they always tell boxers to keep their chin down? Oh, that's right, one right hook at a 90 degree angle is an instant knock out. If you can't hit the chin, hit them right in the nose. When the blood starts gushing their vision starts getting cloudy.
    Anything away from the central body mass is going to hurt more. My advice in a fight is always get the first punch. From my memory most schoolyard fights are won or lost in the first minute or so of the fight.

I think maybe drsynyster is confusing stabbing with punching. If your going to stab someone, be smart enough not to stab a bone which will jarr your hand/wrist for days.

Better yet, don't fight or stab anybody. Even if you beat the bully in a fight they will just feel embarrassed and come looking for revenge. It's not going to fix the problem. You need to sit down and think to a logical conclusion of what your going to do about the problem.
    Last edited by Generist; 02-20-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbrandon52 View Post
    I'm gettin' tired of the damn bullys around town tryin' to look tough by picking on me. And it's not geettin in my head, it's just that it annoys so much that they are even bothering me. I HAVE SHIT TO DO>.>"
    Hmm, I used to get bullied by a guy who knew Muay Thai (motherfucker) and he was so cocky. One day I stepped up and he kicked my ass in front of the whole school. Then i had a gf and then i broke up with her and he got her and she told her to kick my ass (what a bitch). So I learned Boxing (HELL YEAH) for 2 years and kung-fu for 1 year. Ddnt talked to him for the 3 whole years. And 2 months ago in the refectory i "accidentally" pushed one of his friends and they went 3 on me and i FUCKED THEM UP 2 JABS ON EACH AND JUJITSU LOCKS I LEARNED FROM MY UNCLE AND I SENT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL SUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE YOU'RE IN COMA NOW IT WAS WORTH IT. (i got expelled then but still worth it). If you'regonna learn how to fight, remember: 1- its about speed, precision and efficiency.
    2- Avoid looking for fights, but when someone else starts it and you gotta fight then FIGHT.
    3- it's your responsibility to control the outcome of the fight (Never Back Down, 2008)
    4-REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT'S BETTER THAN YOU. ALWAYS.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Hmm, I used to get bullied by a guy who knew Muay Thai (motherfucker) and he was so cocky. One day I stepped up and he kicked my ass in front of the whole school. Then i had a gf and then i broke up with her and he got her and she told her to kick my ass (what a bitch). So I learned Boxing (HELL YEAH) for 2 years and kung-fu for 1 year. Ddnt talked to him for the 3 whole years. And 2 months ago in the refectory i "accidentally" pushed one of his friends and they went 3 on me and i FUCKED THEM UP 2 JABS ON EACH AND JUJITSU LOCKS I LEARNED FROM MY UNCLE AND I SENT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL SUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER I HOPE YOU'RE IN COMA NOW IT WAS WORTH IT. (i got expelled then but still worth it). If you'regonna learn how to fight, remember: 1- its about speed, precision and efficiency.
    2- Avoid looking for fights, but when someone else starts it and you gotta fight then FIGHT.
    3- it's your responsibility to control the outcome of the fight (Never Back Down, 2008)
    4-REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT'S BETTER THAN YOU. ALWAYS.
    sounds like a movie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nah it actually happened m knuckles get cut eventually now after that fight.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You should Giv ethem both a+'s for beeing jackasses then go Chuck Norris on them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast