Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My high rep to help newer members/business ideas

The title states what I'm offering,

If you are a newer member it can be very hard to start on MPGH with trading due to obvious trust problems, I am allowing people to offer their business ideas or what they want me to help with such as a Fitbit service or another product which they want to SE but can partner up with me and I will handle the orders/thread/advertising whilst they do the backbone of the service with the actual SEing.

I am allowing you to start your own business with my help so that you may be able to blend within the marketplace with a decent enough rep that people don't question you when they ask to trade.

My skype is: rotmgstd

I have many imposters, check my signature for these.

I have over 230 vouches and a ex-staff member.

If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask over Skype, I am happy to discuss even ideas you think are terrible!

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bump bump bump

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.