2. Gameplay.
    2.1. Human.
    2.1.a. Human: Pew Pewing.
    2.1.b. Human: Hiding/Camping.

2.1. Mutant.
    2.1.a. Mutant: Pwning Humans.
    2.1.b. Mutant: Other Info.

1. Concept/Story.
    I know very, very little about this, but to my knowledge a small meteor hit and this somehow lead to it, I think they might be aliens, or humans might of found something on the meteor which they can use to make somebody a mutant, and can replicate. I'm not very sure, all I know is that they're not actually zombies!! I will update this when I find out more.

2. Gameplay.
    The game is played in rounds much like S&D, GM and Elimination. At the start of the round everybody is a human, if there is 2-8 people in the room after 20 seconds one person turns into a mutant, if there are 9-16 people in the room two people turn into a mutant. Mutants win if they kill all the humans before the time limit. Humans win if any of them survive to the end of the round, or they kill the mutants.

There are power-ups in this mode that may include several special guns or an S-Grenade. You will drop your current gun and the new gun will have full ammunition and the extra clip and a half if you have bought that from the store. Two of them drop periodically from a helicopter.

2.1. Human.
    If you are a human, you are awfully weak you only have the default 100 health and whatever guns you may own. Your armor has no affect as you always die in one hit, however you can buy armor for mutation mode that makes you take two hits to turn into a mutant.

2.1.a. Human: Pew Pewing
    When you shoot a mutant you push it back a predetermined distance decided by the power of your gun, how far you are away does not affect this to my knowledge, you push the mutant back more if you head shot. You do damage normally on mutants, and every 100 damage you get a marker, after 500 they join together and after you get 1000 damage you get 1 kill. Headshots always award 100 damage. When using a sniper rifle, and some other guns you can do more then 100 damage with a head-shot, with one sniper rifle you can do 500 damage with a headshot and 200+ with a body shot! However it works the same way with weak weapons and thus some pistols mightn't even give you 100 damage for a headshot. You only have whatever gun you own, and the default amount of ammunition (unless you've bought the item from the store) so you need to CONSERVE YOUR AMMO, that is very important, when I play I almost always exhaust all of the ammo in my main gun and usually my pistol as well. Don't spray, unless the mutant right in front of you, but if you don't spray and accurately hit the mutant they shouldn't ever get there.

2.1.b. Human: Hiding/Camping
    At the start of the round you only have 20 seconds to either a hiding spot or a camping spot. Generally I would not recommend hiding as it's nowhere near as fun and if you are the last person left there will be quite a lot of extremely fast mutants running around the map trying to find you and thus chances are you're going to be found in a vulnerable spot and killed. A lot of people in Crossfire Japan glitch if they can, most of the time the mutants end up killing them anyway though.

I would really recommend camping, you're considered to be camping in mutant mode if you are either somewhere high, with few paths of getting there, or in an enclosed area with few ways of getting there. Try not to camp with everybody else as this will most likely lead to a swift death with one or two mutants changing in the middle of the group. If you do end up camping in a group aim at whoever somebody else isn't aiming at, if everybody has a crosshair on their face aim at the person furthest from the edge or exit of where you are camping.

Some examples of a good camping spot are:
    A telegraph pole with only one way to jump up to.
    A crate large shipping crate with only one or two (but preferably one) path up.
    The inside of a large shipping crate with only one entrance. (In this case, two just won't do unless you have several humans.)

Some examples of a bad camping spot are:
    An open area with indefinite paths to get to.
    A single box that is stacked on top of many.
    A high spot with only one way to get to, but you can't see the mutants coming early enough.

2.2. Mutant.
    As the Mutant you are very strong! If you are one of the original mutants you start with 5000 health, if you are turned into a mutant by one of the original mutants you start with 2000 health. You can regenerate health by standing still, you get 200 every few seconds, or by killing somebody you get 1000 health instantly. If you see a dead mutant you can also press "G" while on his body to gain 1000 health. When you are a mutant you have several levels, each level your model gets upgraded so you look cooler, you level up by killing humans, there is a bar at the top right of the screen that shows how close you are to the next level. In the Asian versions it is 5 hexagons next to each other.

2.2.a. Mutant: Pwning Humans
    You are much faster then them, and you can kill them in one swing of you left click, which is very fast, probably faster then a knife left click. Your right click has a stupidly large range, much like the shovel, but who cares mutants are meant to be overpowered! It takes two hits to kill a soldier if they have armor. When humans shoot you, you get pushed back, even if you are running forward, if you are a green mutant you have less pushback then the other two types, but only just. So generally when a human can see you coming, you need to move around and strafe a lot, or you it will be difficult to get to him, but you can try and run right into his bullets because one human alone has a very little chance of killing you, if he isn't headshotting you you might even be able to run through his bullets and get to him while he is still shooting! And even if you can't when he reloads if he's standing still he's dead. If the human doesn't see you coming run very close and then shift walk the last few steps if he still doesn't turn around, he'll never suspect his death! Mwahahah! If there are several humans together you don't have much of a chance of running through there bullets at all unless they're all noobs. Try and strafe as much as possible and jump a lot.

2.2.b. Mutant: Other Info.
    All three mutants have different traits, they are always active but do not change when you level up. I have not confirmed that the nano-nurse will be released at the same time as "Slug" and "Dread".

Dread get nothing. As they are the default class they may be just the tiniest bit faster but I don't think so.
    Slug have slightly less pushback.
    Nano Nurse jump very high, they can jump onto a large shipping crate like those in ship. You can still double jump as nano-nurse as well, to those who don't know what double jump is it's in crossfire at the moment, and no you don't go double the height.

All three mutants have a powerup they can use, you can't use your powerup until you are level 2+ the powerup costs 500 health to use and can be used immediately after it last 5 seconds at level 2 and 10 seconds at level 3.

Dread get super speed and slightly higher jump height.
    Slug get super speed and slightly lower pushback.
    Nano Nurse get a cloak, it lasts more then 5/10 seconds but you do not go entirely invisible when still.

If you are Dread or Slug the powerup is especially useful when a human is reloading, you go very fast. If you are a nano nurse the powerup isn't quite as useful, but you do blend in quite well and you are harder to see and thus harder to hit.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeathHunter For This Useful Post:

aarain (11-16-2010),dr92 (02-20-2010),guipires (03-23-2010),i_am_a_legend (02-20-2010),pusimikurac (02-20-2010),rodolfgonzales4 (12-03-2010),wytiner (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    COpy paste......From outside links that i wount refer cause ill get ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by shivbhudia View Post
    COpy paste......From outside links that i wount refer cause ill get ban
    It's not copy and paste I changed something and I said I didn't made it all...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    omg omg omg omg
    nice nice nice nice
    :PP

[IMG]https://i589.photobucke*****m/albums/ss339/inhumanMPGH/m4a1_custom1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    i readed 2.1.b. Human: Hiding/Camping but nice guide thanks!lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12