Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Archfiend Doomlord Class

Been looking at getting archfiend doomlord for a while now and I'm just wondering if a guy got any tips for getting archfiend doomlord

The hardest part for me is getting unidentified 34 and the golden hanzo void multiple times for the required set to get the class. There is a lso the problem that I can only get gems of nulgath from the Nulgath Larvae quest which takes a pretty good while.

So if I'm unlucky and I complete the "Willpower Extraction quest" 1 time per day and get 1 unidentified 34 for each, then I need 45 days at least to get the class.

Requirement for the quest:
    Shadow Lich x1
    DragonFire of Nulgath x1
    Unidentified 19 x1
    Essence of Nulgath x10
    Mystic Tribal Sword x1
    Doomatter x5
    Necrot x5
    Chaoroot x5
    Archfiend's Favor x50
    Mortality Cape of Revontheus x1
    King Klunk's Crown x1
    Facebreaker of Nulgath (Dagger) x1

This excludes the "Nulgath Demands Work" quest which needs several items and reagents of nulgath, 2 blood gems, 10 unidentified 34's and a golden hanzo void (Which is merged from Archfiend's Favor x200, Diamond of Nulgath x50, Tainted Gem x30 ,Dark Crystal Shard x15, Nulgath's Approval x50 ,Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) x100,000 Gold) for each item in the doomlord set.

So I need to do this quest 4 times, essentially . There is also unidentified 35 which is like the blinding aura for the blod but infinitely worse becasue of the difficulty of the quests and the chances that it won't drop during the 4 times to get the set.

Any tips

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's not a class bro. It's just an armor with lots of boosts.
    The other parts of the set also has the same boosts as the armor as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have Voucher of Nulgath(non-mem) then I suggest you hold on to that so that you could do Drudgen's new Totem farming quest.
    Once you got max stacks of Totems then you could do that same quest to farm Gems of Nulgath.
    Tainted Gems, Dark Crystal Shards and Diamonds of Nulgath are easy if you have Uni13 so you could do Dreadrock Gem Exchange quest.
    Do it in the test server since you only need to kill 3 mobs there to complete it for some reason.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Use the merge shop glitch for Golden Hanzo Void, then you'll only need a single one throughout the entire quest chain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Utilizing all the bots/resources at hand, I managed to get the FULL SET (including armor) within the first 7 days of the armor being released. (Could've gotten it sooner, but I had auto decline drops on accident )

The trick is to use this guy's spammer bot. It should take you an hour to get to 4 mill gold w/o boosts, then you just use this gold to complete the non-mem assistant quest for the required materials.

All the other materials should be quite straight forward.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Utilizing all the bots/resources at hand, I managed to get the FULL SET (including armor) within the first 7 days of the armor being released. (Could've gotten it sooner, but I had auto decline drops on accident )

The trick is to use this guy's spammer bot. It should take you an hour to get to 4 mill gold w/o boosts, then you just use this gold to complete the non-mem assistant quest for the required materials.

All the other materials should be quite straight forward.
    Are you talking about the "The Assistant" quest? Why don't I just do the "Supplies to spin the wheel of chance" quest? Isn't it equally good to get the unidentified items and the non mem voucher and uni 13?

Also how did you do the whole thing in 7 days? The facebreaker requires uni 13 for each and the dragonfire 3 totems for each. So how in the world did you get the items in 7 days. To me a single uni 13 would take a day (Or a couple hours if lucky) so you would have to get uni 13 many times for each item in the full set.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 10-19-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There are faster ways of getting Uni13 than just Supplies to Spin the Wheel or The Assistant.
    The fastest is through Crag and Bamboozle.
    Sadly they are member pets that need 5k ACs to buy them.

The 7 days is possible I think, especially if you use the merge glitch since it really speeds things up a lot.
    But you'll be relying on RNG most of the time so he must have been really REALLY Lucky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    There are faster ways of getting Uni13 than just Supplies to Spin the Wheel or The Assistant.
    The fastest is through Crag and Bamboozle.
    Sadly they are member pets that need 5k ACs to buy them.

The 7 days is possible I think, especially if you use the merge glitch since it really speeds things up a lot.
    But you'll be relying on RNG most of the time so he must have been really REALLY Lucky.
    So how do I get uni 13 fast without membership? Or at least a way to get the facebreaker of nulgath quickly (Cause that is really the most difficult thing to me to get for the willpower quest)
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 10-20-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    So how do I get uni 13 fast without membership? Or at least a way to get the facebreaker of nulgath quickly (Cause that is really the most difficult thing to me to get for the willpower quest)
    Do Mana Energy for a whole night, 80% of the time it maxes out my stack.
    As for Supplies to Spin the Wheel, that quest takes way too long as the helm drop rate is low, so it could take up to 1-10 minutes just trying to get 1 helm for the quest. The Assistant Quest (for non mems) costs 200k gold per turn in, and with the gold/exp spammer I can get 200k gold every 4 minutes.

Edit: I did amass a huge amount of resources before the quest line was released, so that helped speed it up quite a bit.
    Last edited by woods_879; 10-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Just grind gold & do the quest which require blood cloaks for turn ins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Do Mana Energy for a whole night, 80% of the time it maxes out my stack.
    As for Supplies to Spin the Wheel, that quest takes way too long as the helm drop rate is low, so it could take up to 1-10 minutes just trying to get 1 helm for the quest. The Assistant Quest (for non mems) costs 200k gold per turn in, and with the gold/exp spammer I can get 200k gold every 4 minutes.

Edit: I did amass a huge amount of resources before the quest line was released, so that helped speed it up quite a bit.
    It's 100k not 200k.
    100k for the Blood Cloak and a rune from Legion Fenrir.
    This is best done in /evilwarnul since there's already a shop that sells BloodCloak right where Legion Fenrirs spawns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Fine.

But it will still take me a month, maybe. If not more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Believe this has been solved.

/Closed.