Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Starbucks problem

What would happen if the owner of the Starbucks account founds out that they're money is draining? Will anything happen to me? I brought the account off someone and wants to know if anything would happen

Thanks you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grå View Post
    Im not sure what you're asking.
    what im saying is, is it safe to use it and nobody would know?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Im not sure what you're asking.
    On the mobile version, you can transfer the balance( I never try before ) to different card or add money into the card using the owner's credit/debit card by just entering the starbucks password. Which is why people should never put their credit/debit cards saved into their account.
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-20-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2457 View Post
    What would happen if the owner of the Starbucks account founds out that they're money is draining? Will anything happen to me? I brought the account off someone and wants to know if anything would happen

Thanks you
    Like. Are you using a Card or what's going on.
    For someone who doesn't frequent Starbucks as they're coffee is shit.

If it's a card or something then I'm sure at this point the owner of the card would have realized it's gone as this person bothered getting a card he probably frequents Starcocks.

If it's someone elses account the realistically they could trace you if they really wanted you, if you use an app on your phone the app COULD do a IMEI check among hardware serials blah blah blah.

If it's like a discount card and you pay cash I guess they could just go "Oh, this card has been declined" and maybe due to "reason"
    So, just use common sense, I don't even know what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddie View Post

On the mobile version, you can transfer the balance( I never try before ) to different card or add money into the card using the owner's credit/debit card by just entering the starbucks password. Which is why people should never put their credit/debit cards saved into their account.
    That's fucking stupid.
    I'm quite sure the bank could see "Oh a transfer to ACCOUNT HOLDER", it's not yours? Oh dear.
    Decline the transfer, have police involved for fraudulent actions, theft etc.
    Don't transfer money to a card in your own name for sure without at least a couple of middle hands or something.

Thanks

If it's a card or something then I'm sure at this point the owner of the card would have realized it's gone as this person bothered getting a card he probably frequents Starcocks.

If it's someone elses account the realistically they could trace you if they really wanted you, if you use an app on your phone the app COULD do a IMEI check among hardware serials blah blah blah.

If it's like a discount card and you pay cash I guess they could just go "Oh, this card has been declined" and maybe due to "reason"

That's fucking stupid.
    I'm quite sure the bank could see "Oh a transfer to ACCOUNT HOLDER", it's not yours? Oh dear.
    Don't transfer money to a card in your own name for sure without at least a couple of middle hands or something.
    i didnt transfer anything. i just have the account thats it

- - - Updated - - -

That's fucking stupid.
    i was told to just use it for coffee and thats it under someone account.

Thanks

Thanks you
    Who ever sold you the account should tell you about the risks, if they don't, they really don't care about your safety and you shouldn't buy from them. What I know about the procedure of Starbucks is that if it's a small amount, they will refund the amount back to the owner (I am sure it would work on any amount) and starbucks will track down where the balance went to (If it was spent for coffee or transfer). And like what someone said above, if you do it numerous times on the same device, they will likely take action, not sure what they'll do, all I can say is they 'will' do something if it becomes frequent (that your device is linked with numerous reports of accounts getting hacked).

And they do have the power to easily view the cams at the time the card was use at, so don't be going to the same starbucks place as you might get in trouble if they notice you.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 10-20-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Who ever sold you the account should tell you about the risks, if they don't, they really don't care about your safety and you shouldn't buy from them. What I know about the procedure of Starbucks is that if it's a small amount, they will refund the amount back to the owner (I am sure it would work on any amount) and starbucks will track down where the balance went to (If it was spent for coffee or transfer). And like what someone said above, if you do it numerous times on the same device, they will likely take action, not sure what they'll do, all I can say is they 'will' do something if it becomes frequent (that your device is linked with numerous reports of accounts getting hacked).
    VPN won't work? I'm using expressvpn mobile version

Member since May 2010
    News Force November 2016

Thanks

I doubt it'll work, I'll say they can still access your hardware info when you install the app.
    But again it might work, but would you want to take the risk?
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 10-20-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    I doubt it'll work, I'll say they can still access your hardware info when you install the app.
    i made only 3 transaction. ill stop and go on with life

- - - Updated - - -

im using tunnelbear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I don't use illegal starbucks account anyway.
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-20-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Member since May 2010
    News Force November 2016

Thanks

I don't use illegal starbucks account anyway.
    illegal? what you mean by illegal?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    illegal? what you mean by illegal?
    Oh I meant using someone's account without permission is a fraud.

Member since May 2010
    News Force November 2016

Thanks

Let me elaborate on how phones work.
    As much as you could use a VPN what would be the point really, sure, they couldn't track your IP, but there's really no point doing so in a cellular network as it is dynamic always. Cellphones are designated an IP based on how much traffic there is currently. So if you found a cellular phone having an IP adress it's only temporary as when you move around and switch towers, as your phone tries the closest one due to better reception and data speeds, and to conserve battery as searching for a signal burns the battery out.

So, how would one track a phone or determine who owns it?
    Just as with computers having HWID, phones have IMEI numbers, a MAC-adress, a serial number and also most likely a SIM CARD
    A sim card is usually directly tied to you, your social security number and whatever else that is you, like... your adress.
    The MAC adress isn't changing on a phone, unless you root/spoof it, but lets face it, you likely aren't.
    I am not sure if you could change a serial number, but I'm having doubts, so they could realistically run a history of owners, locations this serial number have been, by checking which towers it's been, make an area where to start searching for you, set up an intercepting tower and then eventually find you. IF they wanted to.

As for the IMEI number, I think you can change it, but that usually takes it's toll, like apps not working properly, system going weird etc.

i made only 3 transaction. ill stop and go on with life

- - - Updated - - -

im using tunnelbear
    Stay while you're ahead if you're not ready for the risks, petty usage might be more lenient before they decide if it's worth tracking you or stopping you during your purchase.

Thanks
    Stay while you're ahead if you're not ready for the risks, petty usage might be more lenient before they decide if it's worth tracking you or stopping you during your purchase.
    I stopped and used my own money at the starbucks i have been going to.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bunny2457 For This Useful Post:

Gray (10-21-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast