Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    I'm sad enough to ....... wait what?

You are telling me that I'm sad.........?

What? Seriously I don't really get this. You tell me that I'm sad for posting a PUBLIC hack, with my own guide with credits, calling me sad, what the fuck?

Sorry "mel" but you're the sad one even taking the time to make a post like this, what the hell is wrong with you? I bet Bluthera got to you and told you bad things about me ,let alone all to type this useless crap of yours.

*Cough* Mr with the Code Slices Unlocker release, it's pretty stupid calling people Sad just because they post some public hack.......

Wow you've got some issues. Maybe a forum isn't good for someone like you..
    I'll drop in a snide comment. Don't take offense to it:

Melodia gives a nice big Leech sign and huge text saying "CODE.SLICE'S MEGA.UNLOCKER!!!!"

You give a Size 1 Credits list at the very button, and you accept it when the posters go, "OMGG KOEN U DAH BEST CODER EVAAAA!!!"

*smirk*

Snide snippet there.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, the credits aren't size one. And if they were, they would still be credits.
    If the program would be called "KRAZYZEUS' PLAYERSTATS EDITOR" I would put it in the title too.

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No, the credits aren't size one.
    If the program would be called "KRAZYZEUS' PLAYERSTATS EDITOR" I would put it in the title too.
    At least put a big sign saying leeched I do.

And also put it in the title

And also, stop saying, "aww thanks" when they say u awesome coder
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I never do that lol. And people calling me an awesome coder doesn't happen that much.

If I did, it was to someone else. I just leave quick replies now since quoting takes too much time

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    ease up everyone dont make me toob you all with my assualt guns....

Thanks
    ;; Cheat Detect

Thanks
    how to hack Level ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by katerina12 View Post
    ;; Cheat Detect
    you are saying this got you banned?
    because this should not get you banned!
    could it be that you used other hacks and this was the last one you used and now you got banned thinking that this got you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kramma View Post
    how to hack Level ?
    LMAO! you have got to be joking me..........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    does this allow you have 5 perks like mu?
    *edit* oh...no it doesnt :/
    Last edited by hellorion; 02-22-2010 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Hey people. Ever heard of something that can actually change your stats that you'll also see ingame? I'm sure you did.

Well, I haven't seen this posted, anyways in the latest patch 1.0.184 the program doesn't show up Titles and Emblems very well. An updated version has been released which fixes those problems.

For you to know :

You need EAM for this. EAM stands for "Easy Account Manager", a program developed and published by BlackDove. It is a program that saves all your stats to a file, called "playerstats.txt" all the programs that can edit your stats are only working and compatible with playerstats.txt so, also for this program, you need EAM. It has been added in the attachments below.

Hacks Contain :

PSEUPDATED184.rar :
    - Folder Images with all Titles and Emblems
    - Folder Offets with all the information and names on weapons, perks, accolades etc.)
    - logo.jpg (The splash screen before PSE starts)
    - PSE.exe

EAM.rar
    - EAM.exe
    - EAMReadMe.pdf (Guide on EAM, very useful!)
    - reset_stats.txt (to reset your stats back to the start, level 1 0th Prestige)

Virus Scans :

PlayerStats Editor Updated Version (PSEUPDATED184.rar) :
    Virustotal. MD5: 1fa89cc1dd7a8b9071aa0ebe4c5c1c06

Easy Account Manager :
    Virustotal. MD5: 5cc239b2517cb00106dc02d5fc9a2f6e Trojan.Win32.Generic.pak!cobra
    Yes, it shows up a virus, but it is not. Don't trust it? Don't download!

Guide :

Step 1 :
    Download the attachment(s) below. If you already have the latest version of EAM, don't download it. There isn't an updated version required, but it's always the best to have it.

For Step 2 you need to make sure you have WinRAR installed. It can be downloaded from alot of sites, I'm not allowed to give you one though, but hint : Google is your friend!

Step 2 :
    Open the file (PSEUPDATED184.rar), and you should see something like this :

And EAM.rar opened should show up something like this :

Step 3 :
    Extract all files inside the folder to wherever you want to (I would recommend your Desktop so it can be found easier. Both the files in PSEUPDATED184.rar and EAM.rar in case you get them both

Steps 4,5 and 6 are only for the people that still don't have EAM, so if you already have it and know how it works, skip these !

Step 4 :
    Open EAM.exe. You should get a message saying like "It seems this is the first time EAM ran. Click wherever you want the folder to be created, I'd just leave it at wherever EAM is, probably your Desktop would be the best like I stated earlier.

Step 5 :
    Open Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Step 6 Option 1 (When you want to Edit your playerstats):
    Alt Tab / Go back to your Desktop with EAM opened, check the box : Load in System Tray, like this :

Step 6 Option 2 (When you're done editing or just wanted to know how EAM Works):
    Alt Tab / Go back to your Desktop with EAM opened, check the box : Load in System Tray AND Import/Export Stats, like this :

Explanation Step 6 Option 1 and 2 :
    When you are editing a file when Import/Export Stats is checked, it means EAM reimports and re-exports your stats every 4 seconds, to keep it up to date. When Editing and then after Saving, it won't work since when it attempts to save it keeps just Importing the stat, and export, so eventually it bugs out and you don't have your own stats. So if you're gonna edit your stats follow Option 1.
    Note : If you leave the Import/Export box unchecked, it means your MW2 won't load your Custom Stats automatically whenever MW2 is launched. When MW2 is open then, you need to Alt + Tab back to Windows and hit the Import Stats button. This is a pretty big pain in the ass, so just check the Import / Export stats button if you aren't editing. You won't regret it

You should now have a new playerstats.txt in the same folder where EAM.exe is located.

Skippers from Step 4, 5 and 6, continue here!

Step 7 :
    Open up PSE.exe, let it load up first!

Step 8 :
    Click on the "Open" button. Locate the playerstats.txt you have from yourself or the one that you just created, wherever you put/created in.

Step 9 :
    Wait for it to load and :
    Edit! Change your Kills, Deaths, Experience, Prestige, Score, Longest Killstreak, Headshots, Time Played (in seconds, so if you want to make it like 30 days, it should be about 1106214), Wins/Losses, Longest Win Streak, your achieved Perks, Weapons (and their upgrades), Accolades, Titles and Emblems!

Step 10 :
    Press Save when you're done editing! Make sure EAM reimports your stats, and you're good to go! Go back to MW2 and Enjoy your new stats!

Credits :
    - Krazyzeus
    - BlackDove
    - SearingWolfe
    - Koeninatorrr

F.A.Q. :

Q : For what game version is this?
    A : This hack is for all versions, but it works on 1.0.184 too , which is the newest (As of 2/19/2010)

Q : Can I get banned for this?
    A : If you make sure that you don't jump from Prestige 0 to 10 without editing your Time Played and do all the editing with the game being OFF (After you got your current playerstats, for which it should be off), you should be fine.

Q : In some of your hack vids I saw you having multiple Primary Weapons on 1 class too, can you do that with this program?
    A : Nope, you can't do that with any program anymore, it's been patched. Maybe theres a way to do it again, but it's unknown for now.

Q : Can you send me your vac disabler?
    A : No, I'm not allowed to do that. Sorry, PMing won't do anything either, I won't send it to you :P

Q : It doesn't work for me!
    A : Make sure that all of the following things are like I will tell you to :
    - Antivirus must be OFF.
    - User Account Control (Vista and W7 Users only)
    - Run both Programs as Administrator (Right mouse button on the program > Run as Administrator)

Q : Can I add you on Steam?
    A : Of course! My Steam = Koeninatorrrr < NEW ACCOUNT I'VE GOT A NEW KEY and Koeninatorrrrr which is a backup. Ya can add both

Q : Do you offer more hacks?
    A : Of course! Check out my other topics!

As always, happy hunting

- Koen(inatorrr)

Note : Topic V1, beware of "weird and unknown not-proper done features to my unique layout XD"
    Also, it's been some work making this so please appreciate some of it :3
    BRO, Help.
    I added you on steam and you havnt accepted, although i know your online cos one of your friends accepted the request and i can see through his friends!
    Please, help me. it says the download links "appear to be broken" ? and no longer exist, help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What download link? Look at the attachments at the bottom of my post, both of the files still work for me!

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    LOL did you have to quote the whole thread.... Crikey!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lmao tooba is it working for you?

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    this stat editor, yeh it is no joke lol,

tip for next time koen: try i know its hard, but try to make big technicall words dumb down abit cause were not pro's at everything but for me i understand it all been using it since it came out lol.... but yeh nice leech

ill post screenshot of my ranks

bahahahah

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast