Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wlatic View Post
    Bought method from this seller and it never worked.

This is supposed to be my fault because it "used to work".

Typical scammer behaviour
    I thought you would put up a scam report? this isn't even one. Also the method was working when you bought it a while back. and have I said I would provide refunds? I'll put the method up here if a mod asks. How do you think I got the pictures for the method? because they were working. You wanted a refund? nope you can also be the one that reported it.

Thanks
    Sorry you are providing mis-information.

I bought on 5th Jan, tried it a few times between then and the 11th Jan, it never worked. I asked if you could login and use the method on an account and you said you would, I then tried to contact you a few times between the 12th and 15th. Finally on the 17th you replied to say the method got reported and is no longer working. You provided a new method on 18th that didnt work and I asked if you could try it to confirm. Tried to contact you again on the 18th without a reply and once I asked for a refund because this hasn't worked for the start you then started blaming me for reporting it, using a VPN, doing something outside the method etc etc.

Strangely I told you when i purchased it the following:
    [05-Jan-17 2:20:59 AM] Wlatic: so i'll prolly do via vpn etc etc.
    [05-Jan-17 2:21:05 AM] Install man: okey

I did put up a scam report within the correct place, as well as informing members not to send any further money to you here.

Either this is a scam or you made a mistake and sold a none working method. If that's the case own up and refund. Its not a huge amount of money.

Thanks
    I said you might be the one that reported it -_- which is one of the reasons I won't refund and I haven't stated that I give refunds and also you said etc which is why I said okey. The method was working at that time and I don't sell cloudflare anymore because of it being reported lol
    Last edited by Installman; 01-26-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Thanks
    I'm Sorry but your partner just contacted me and agreed to refund. Please confirm you were in the wrong via the thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456