Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Lost In Your Own Life?

I'm not entirely saying I feel this way, but certain past experiences and kind of upcoming future ones are basically just knocking me down. I hope I'm not the only one but does anyone ever feel like they're not even in charge of their life anymore? Do you ever feel just like something happens and you just go along with it because you've given up to the point of where if something happens, it just happens and all you really say when you think about it is "Oh, that happened, ok. Guess that works too"..? I'm probably overthinking it but I just hate when I'm so nonmotivated or emotionally tired that I can't make a wise decision on some things and I let it play out and shrug it off. Before anyone goes and decides to just spam or troll me, I literally don't care. Typing out some things makes me actually care a little. I mean, yeah, I have a girlfriend, I have friends but I've just kind of been anyway from that. I just need to get out and go do something with anyone but at where I'm currently at in life, I can't go anywhere or do much by myself (Rather than meaning without an adult supervision / care). People have been giving me ideas. One I really liked is would it be worth a try to take a small little "date" or picnic (It's still that warm afternoon time where it's not blistering hot nor icy death) with my girlfriend and just try to brighten up a little? Or if anyone else has some good ideas, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.
    The thing about darkness is if it stays too long, you stop waiting for the sun and start finding solace in the moon.
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!
    (WARNING) Most Of My Items Are Not Personally Made By Me! I Only Crop/Shop Online Pictures Together!

Have Any Suggestions? Please Send Them To Me! You Can Contact Me Through PM On Here!

Thanks
    I'm an unqualified psychiatrist. I do $400 per hour.

Try to play video games or something with friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dont think negative, just be positive and live your life happily. Life knocks you down many times but you have to stand up again. Don't think that you are lost. Just try to be happy and enjoy your life. Spend your time with your parents, friends, gf, go watch a movie or maybe just go on a vacation for some time. You are in charge of your life and you gotta do what you think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    Dont think negative, just be positive and live your life happily. Life knocks you down many times but you have to stand up again. Don't think that you are lost. Just try to be happy and enjoy your life. Spend your time with your parents, friends, gf, go watch a movie or maybe just go on a vacation for some time. You are in charge of your life and you gotta do what you think.
    Thank you.
    The thing about darkness is if it stays too long, you stop waiting for the sun and start finding solace in the moon.
    ~ Unknown

Check Out My RedBubble!
    (WARNING) Most Of My Items Are Not Personally Made By Me! I Only Crop/Shop Online Pictures Together!

Have Any Suggestions? Please Send Them To Me! You Can Contact Me Through PM On Here!