Thanks

Exclamation Buying itunes in apps purchase - Paying 10% of total amount. iTunes only.

Hi everyone,

I'm buying itunes in apps recharge, not sure how to put it, basically, you buy the in apps for me using your own itunes account, be it a debit/credit card or itunes balance, and i will pay you 10% of the amount being recharge, after that, you can do refund for Apple by yourself ( If you're good at it ), if you're not good, and you dont know if you will fail or not, please ignore this thread, i don't want you to lose your money as well, so in short, i need someone who can refund by himself/herself via chargeback with bank or directly with itunes and able to recharge for me for a fee of 10% of it.

Or i will trade one of my game account vip 13 for it.

I'm willing to go first if someone higher ratings willing to vouch or you've past deals which other people are vouching you ( i can see from your posts ) or either, i go with 1/4 1/4 1/4 price until the end.

Some additional information :

1) I pay with paypal
    2) The game is in US/Singapore/Russia as far as i know, so i need people from there, a new server will open up on Monday. If no one helps me on Monday, most likely the need of me wanting this service will be until next server opening.
    3) I'm living in Singapore - So its good if you live in Singapore, i will do direct bank transfer or meetup, you recharge in front of me, i pay you cash on spot.
    4) I'm looking into $20 - $ 25 for $200 - 250 recharge.
    5) I would recharge myself, but i did too much refund previously, and they blocked me from purchasing, tried using private proxy, couldn't as well, not sure if they blocked my device number or detecting the same ip.
    6) The game is only released in itunes store only, not in google play yet, otherwise i will be doing google play myself.
    7) https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1149841223 - this is the game

If you're interested, please leave a comment with your communication details along.

If we deal well, i might use your service often but of cause 10% still, or maybe higher depends.

My skype : chrpa9400@hotmail.com

Help out a bro here !!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for looking at my thread!!!

Thanks
    Bump Bump - Still looking to buy on Monday !!!!!