Thread: Unidentified 19

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Angry Unidentified 19

I swear yesterday night I botted for uni 13 and uni 19 by doing the larvae and wheel of chance quests in one bot.

By today morning I got 3 unidentified 13 and no unidentified 19.

So today I exclusively did supplies to spin the wheel of chance and kept no drops off. By the end of today I individually accepted and deleted every drop item from escherion and supplies to spin the wheel of chance and unidentified 19 never came up.

Like, WHY

Thanks
    First off, thanks for the Doomatter program, really helped out.

Well, it seems you have had simply terrible luck. The drop rate is low (est. 1% in my experience) but shouldn't be lower than that of U13...But look on the bright side, you have 3 U13s! I think you should take a break from U19 and use up your three contracts on Facebreaker so you can try and get more while waiting. Beware: I believe the name of U19 is "U19 (Pet) , so if you want to turn on the auto deleter you'd better include the Pet bit. I'm not even sure of that either, so you're better off sticking to manual. Good luck.

Btw, try to get Chaorrupter Unlocked. (50% dmg boost to chaos monsters) It drops fairly quick and speeds things up because you're going to be farming a lot of Chaos-type monsters like the Gemeralds and escherion. If you are going for AFDL, don't get the doomblade first, get an item that can stack the damage boost on top of Chaorrupter.
    Last edited by ELGDMV; 10-31-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Please don't do spin the wheel (unless you're a member with craig/bamb)
    Do the assistant instead+this
    It'll still take you a crap ton of turn ins, but it's still way faster than spin the wheel.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    Not necessarily true, you want to do the Wheel spin because Escherion also drops Chaoroot.

Not as fast as hydras, but if you're going to try for a lot of Uni 19s, might as well get roots in the process.
    Not recommended but you could also sell all of Escherion and his staff's drops for huge gold to do Assistant more.

You guys with your fancy packet spammers probably do it better, but this is what worked when I got my AFDL.

At least now because of Dragonfire getting an AC tag, you don't have to worry about totems. Just buyback Dragonfire after every Willpower turn-in.
    (this also works for Soul Scythe, Grumble's Curse, Judgement Hammer, Judgement Scythe, and every other non-misc AC item consumed by quest or merge)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dionaea For This Useful Post:

Darkness123654 (11-04-2016),Rudol Von Stroheim (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    @Dionaea Hold up a sec. What's this about buyback? I know of the merge shop glitch, but are you telling me I can get back any AC tagged item I turn in?? I didn't know of this, please explain.

Edit: Okay I understand it now. Shucks, I wasted time botting for totems. Bleh.
    Last edited by ELGDMV; 11-01-2016 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ELGDMV View Post
    First off, thanks for the Doomatter program, really helped out.

Well, it seems you have had simply terrible luck.
    Yeah that is why. Tried it out tonight and got uni 19 and did it this morning again after doing willpower etraction and got another by the time I got back for my break.

Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Please don't do spin the wheel (unless you're a member with craig/bamb)
    Do the assistant instead+this
    It'll still take you a crap ton of turn ins, but it's still way faster than spin the wheel.
    The only reason I don't is because of that whole "long character names" thing so I would rather not risk it on my main account as it seems rather like gambling with unknowns for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionaea View Post

At least now because of Dragonfire getting an AC tag, you don't have to worry about totems. Just buyback Dragonfire after every Willpower turn-in.
    (this also works for Soul Scythe, Grumble's Curse, Judgement Hammer, Judgement Scythe, and every other non-misc AC item consumed by quest or merge)
    Thanks for reminding me that. Now I don't have to waste my several totems. Just to make sure you are talking about the buyback system in the manage account section, right?
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-01-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Thanks for reminding me that. Now I don't have to waste my several totems. Just to make sure you are talking about the buyback system in the manage account section, right?
    Yeah that.
    Might be a little shady, but if you're already botting and using all the tricks, like, whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    long character names
    My name has 15+ characters (including spaces), I had no trouble what so ever.
    Pretty sure the "long character names" issue is superstition.

EDIT: Just out of pure curiosity, how many turn ins for wheel do you get per hour? or just the average time it would take you to get one helm drop.
    Last edited by woods_879; 11-01-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    EDIT: Just out of pure curiosity, how many turn ins for wheel do you get per hour? or just the average time it would take you to get one helm drop.
    In 8 hours I can get between 40 and 60 helms stacked to turn in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    My name has 15+ characters (including spaces), I had no trouble what so ever.
    Pretty sure the "long character names" issue is superstition.
    I may test out the thing on my secondary first then carefully with the main.

EDIT: Just out of pure curiosity, how many turn ins for wheel do you get per hour? or just the average time it would take you to get one helm drop
    Did it for the full day and haven't gotten the uni 19.

I get the helm ranging from 1-15 minutes on average of just constantly killing escherion. So if I get it, say 8 minutes per completion give or take a few minutes I complete the quest 7.5 times an hour. If it is a 1% drop the minimal Expectation is 13.33 hours for one drop (assuming it just happens within a hundred turnins hence the "expectation" part)
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-01-2016 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Nevermind saw the post and was content with the answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Did it for the full day and haven't gotten the uni 19.

I get the helm ranging from 1-15 minutes on average of just constantly killing escherion. So if I get it, say 8 minutes per completion give or take a few minutes I complete the quest 7.5 times an hour. If it is a 1% drop the minimal Expectation is 13.33 hours for one drop (assuming it just happens within a hundred turnins hence the "expectation" part)
    I know you're still skeptical about The Assistant method, but I personally still think it's way faster
    250*5(times 200ms=1 sec)=1250 gold per sec
    1250*60=75000 gold per minute
    75000*60=4500000 gold per hour
    4500000/100000(cost of blood cloak)=45 turn ins(or 40 b/c the gold cap is 4 mil)
    So by using the assistant method, you will hypothetically obtain uni 19 5 times faster.
    Last edited by woods_879; 11-01-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: 5 not 4

13. The Following User Says Thank You to woods_879 For This Useful Post:

Srenorf (02-02-2018)