Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
    Sure, I'll get in touch with you on Skype. And I was responding to CodeNever about the SQL in C# stuff lol I mean, you could do SQL queries in C#, but just because it can be done does not mean that it should be done xD Anyway, I can definitely assist you with the PHP. Models and textures and stuff are definitely not my thing, though (Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) xD
    To clarify, I was talking about querying a database from c# by first hitting a PHP script with a webrequest. Still not the best way to do it, but more secure then storing the credentials client sided and usually works best, because most people have access to webhosting before they have access to an actual server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    for those interested in this, I'm starting to upload straight up everything. Hosted probably on MEGA as My site can't house all of this (its like 50+ gigs worth). A lot of stuff I've never released and some of the stuff I have released

Kind of sucks MPGH recently purged a lot of old attachments. I was planning on downloading them to make them a part of TPS :/

Here's an old screen shot from years ago XD
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 03-06-2017 at 06:39 PM.

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    for those interested in this, I'm starting to upload straight up everything. Hosted probably on MEGA as My site can't house all of this (its like 50+ gigs worth). A lot of stuff I've never released and some of the stuff I have released

Kind of sucks MPGH recently purged a lot of old attachments. I was planning on downloading them to make them a part of TPS :/

Here's an old screen shot from years ago XD
    I still have the old tps game on one of my hard drives. I found it and played a little before me and my baby momma had problems. But now that my life is straightening out again we can put some work into it if your still down.

^Suck it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123