Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Rotmg View Post
    It's because of illegal immigrants pouring into our country. Hillary wants them, but what will that fix. I think Donal would win if the election wasn't rigged.
    Now that's just bs. Election is not rigged, But we are all doomed anyway. What @Hyperion said it's legit but I think both candidates are bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I really don't understand what America's obsession is with immigration, both legal and illegal.

Immigration only helps corporations. It lowers wages, increases crime rates, and causes distrust within communities.

Economists can keep railing on about how immigration increases GDP by sheer virtue of increasing consumption, but why should a typical American care about a higher GDP when his job will be taken and his daughter more likely to be raped?

It seems we're sacrificing quality of life just to have a dick measuring contest with China.
    I also forgot that immigrants also increase housing prices & rent.

And no, before anyone accuses me, immigrants did not "take my job".
    I'm in a pretty comfortable upper-middle class job with no debt.

Thanks
    I really don't understand what America's obsession is with immigration, both legal and illegal.

Immigration only helps corporations. It lowers wages, increases crime rates, and causes distrust within communities.

Economists can keep railing on about how immigration increases GDP by sheer virtue of increasing consumption, but why should a typical American care about a higher GDP when his job will be taken and his daughter more likely to be raped?

It seems we're sacrificing quality of life just to have a dick measuring contest with China.
    Immigration takes jobs and money from true Americans. People see that and still Hillary is apparently winning by a land slide. That is just rigged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Trump doesn't care about taxing the middle class and down below, but he wants to cut taxes for the wealthy. Hillary at least wants to give relief to companies and increase taxes on the rich.

Trump is an idiot who couldn't even get the coche brothers to fund him let alone goldman saches. He has 0 political skill. He even claimed once we should stop being the Nuclear force for our allies in asia, and instead let them create their own nukes... He doesn't care and isn't educated enough to be president. You'll get a super-bush who is actually full blown retarded, and not just republican.

- - - Updated - - -

Pluto is the one who stated, an oligarchy deteriorates into democracy, then in a democracy the winners keep winning while the losers keep losing. The lower class grows while the top class becomes stronger and smaller. "The democratic man is the son of the oligarchic man. Unlike his father, the democratic man is consumed with unnecessary desires". Ultimately a democracy will kill it's self, the same goes for unregulated capitalism.
    Ok, then why not transition the country into something else? Democracy doesn't work because people are idiots plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the feeling you're just repeating what you're hearing on leftwing media or your facebook feed.

Trump's tax plan is to cut taxes for everyone, not just the rich.

Brackets & Rates for Married-Joint filers:
    Less than $75,000: 12%
    More than $75,000 but less than $225,000: 25%
    More than $225,000: 33%

Trump doesn't get support from Koch or Goldman Sachs because his policies will be detrimental to corporations and they will increase wages (Which will hurt corporate profits). He wants to eliminate illegal immigration and put a much lower cap on H1B visas and legal immigration. This will increase the demand of labor and increase wages, but as profit is a zero-sum game, corporations will make much lower profits.
    This scares corporations.

You think it takes political skill to get funding from large corporations? Hillary Clinton is an emotionless buffoon and she has to resort to using green screens in her rallies to hide how small her supporters are. All it takes is for a candidate to support corporations for them to open their checking books.

We should. I think it's best if Korea and Japan build their own nuclear arsenal and have them defend themselves.
    everything you just said is so good I'm saving it.

- - - Updated - - -

I get the feeling you're just repeating what you're hearing on leftwing media or your facebook feed.

Trump doesn't get support from Koch or Goldman Sachs because his policies will be detrimental to corporations and they will increase wages (Which will hurt corporate profits). He wants to eliminate illegal immigration and put a much lower cap on H1B visas and legal immigration. This will increase the demand of labor and increase wages, but as profit is a zero-sum game, corporations will make much lower profits.

You think it takes political skill to get funding from large corporations? Hillary Clinton is an emotionless buffoon and she has to resort to using green screens in her rallies to hide how small her supporters are. All it takes is for a candidate to support corporations for them to open their checking books.

We should. I think it's best if Korea and Japan build their own nuclear arsenal and have them defend themselves.

Thanks

You're making shit up so you can feel like you've said something to up me on the conversation. It's political skill to negotiate reasonably, trump simply says he will get things done and if people don't like it he'll force them. Like with the military for example.

Trumps tax plan has changed several times, there is a really good youtube channel that covered both his old tax plan during the primaries and his current one. Both still increase the deficit and cannot be sustained. The only person who wasd capable of lowering the deficit was obama, because hillarys plan is going to raise it but not drastically as trumps.

Also I doubt you know who the koche brothers are or what Goldman sachs is. You're too held up on appeal, no point in even trying to logically explain things to you. But just for the sake of the argument, trump can't eliminate illegal immigration because majority of illegal immigration is through visas which will not be deterred by a giant southern wall that would cost our country billions. Even if he "makes mexico pay for it" the onyl way is to prohibit trade, which would inreturn fuck us over anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Ok, then why not transition the country into something else? Democracy doesn't work because people are idiots plain and simple.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Because starting over from scratch doesn't work the way bernie portrayed it.

We're a democratic republic, we have loose regulations on capitalism, both capitalism and democracy are destroying this country. We need an opposing force to help balance out our situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post

Now that's just bs. Election is not rigged, But we are all doomed anyway. What @Hyperion said it's legit but I think both candidates are bad.
    Trump paid a women to vote twice.

rigged.

- - - Updated - - -

It's because of illegal immigrants pouring into our country. Hillary wants them, but what will that fix. I think Donal would win if the election wasn't rigged.
    You're ignorant, the only illegal immigrants pouring into our country are those on Visas. Like the ones trump brought over to underpay for his hotel in Florida or whatever it was. The idea that illegals are just pouring in through the borders and ocean is simply wrong. Most illegal immigrants came here on visas, then over stayed their visa. It's argued with trumps wall, they will eb even more deterred from leaving the country once they enter on a visa since they believe it will be harder to get back in. Also if you didn't know, the united states has some of the most strict laws to becoming a citizen. It's virtually impossible to get into this country unless you're a degreed professional or have job offerings. That's why people jump the boarder to begin with, because it takes years for a regular person to become a citizen.

If you're talking about syrian refugees, Barack Obama pledged to take in around 15k refugees, not even 1/5th of that number of refugees has entered the united states. Once again, you're simply ignorant. Mostly due to ill gotten news from conservative pundits in big media.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for all the trump zealots complaining about hillarys campaigns finance. Trump put his camps hq in his tower then increased the rent, which the people funding his campaign are donors and the american people, which he is in return funneling the money directly back into his own pockets.

If you want to talk abotu someone being corrupt, look no further than your glorious leader.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice kappa man 10/10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    You're making shit up so you can feel like you've said something to up me on the conversation. It's political skill to negotiate reasonably, trump simply says he will get things done and if people don't like it he'll force them. Like with the military for example.

Trumps tax plan has changed several times, there is a really good youtube channel that covered both his old tax plan during the primaries and his current one. Both still increase the deficit and cannot be sustained. The only person who wasd capable of lowering the deficit was obama, because hillarys plan is going to raise it but not drastically as trumps.

Also I doubt you know who the koche brothers are or what Goldman sachs is. You're too held up on appeal, no point in even trying to logically explain things to you. But just for the sake of the argument, trump can't eliminate illegal immigration because majority of illegal immigration is through visas which will not be deterred by a giant southern wall that would cost our country billions. Even if he "makes mexico pay for it" the onyl way is to prohibit trade, which would inreturn fuck us over anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Because starting over from scratch doesn't work the way bernie portrayed it.

We're a democratic republic, we have loose regulations on capitalism, both capitalism and democracy are destroying this country. We need an opposing force to help balance out our situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump paid a women to vote twice.

rigged.

- - - Updated - - -

You're ignorant, the only illegal immigrants pouring into our country are those on Visas. Like the ones trump brought over to underpay for his hotel in Florida or whatever it was. The idea that illegals are just pouring in through the borders and ocean is simply wrong. Most illegal immigrants came here on visas, then over stayed their visa. It's argued with trumps wall, they will eb even more deterred from leaving the country once they enter on a visa since they believe it will be harder to get back in. Also if you didn't know, the united states has some of the most strict laws to becoming a citizen. It's virtually impossible to get into this country unless you're a degreed professional or have job offerings. That's why people jump the boarder to begin with, because it takes years for a regular person to become a citizen.

If you're talking about syrian refugees, Barack Obama pledged to take in around 15k refugees, not even 1/5th of that number of refugees has entered the united states. Once again, you're simply ignorant. Mostly due to ill gotten news from conservative pundits in big media.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for all the trump zealots complaining about hillarys campaigns finance. Trump put his camps hq in his tower then increased the rent, which the people funding his campaign are donors and the american people, which he is in return funneling the money directly back into his own pockets.

If you want to talk abotu someone being corrupt, look no further than your glorious leader.
    Hillary does not negotiate at all.

She gets orders from her corporate backers and says whatever in public to get elected.
    Even Obama admitted that during the 2008 election .

As for your remark about falling deficits, you're looking at relative amounts from the start of Obama's first term, where he spent trillions on failed stimulus and QE. He has nearly doubled the debt during his terms. Of course our current large deficit looks small because of the trillions in deficit at the start of his term.

The current deficit is at $500 billion a year. Even George W. Bush had a deficit of only $160 billion by the end of his 2nd term.
    Funny how you accuse me of appealing to authority when you're using a youtube video as your argumeny.

As for Trump's tax plan increasing the deficit, I sincerely doubt it. He's committed to taking down military expenditure overseas and cutting down the fat in the government. Taking out immigrants will also increase payroll taxes (Which anti-Trump studies never account for).

Also, I'm very aware of who the Koch brothers are and what Goldman Sachs is. I actually got an investment banking analyst offer there before I graduated college, but turned it down for another career that suited my interestd.
    Both of these entities despise Trump because his policies will destroy corporate profits and close the gap between the rich and poor.
    This will destroy asset prices and the stock market will enter bear mode, making it difficult for investment banks to invest and make a profit.

This has nothing to do with negotiation. This has to do with Wall St and American corporations fighting to keep their record shattering profits.

Finally, you are incorrect about visas. They only make up 30-40% of illegal immigrants. Even getting rid of the border hoppers will help the economy tremendously.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 11-06-2016 at 12:30 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It's true trump is not racist.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    There are so many Muslims coming into this country you don't even know. Obama brought some in, and is continuing to do so. Hillary wants to keep doing that. It is called Project Surge. They want as many Muslims in america as possible and they want to give them high ranks so they can take us over.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yh right.

And @Smoke is @Hunter's Sheep.

Rip
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This guy is just a big joke, as is this whole election

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
    Yh right.

And @Smoke is @Hunter's Sheep.

Rip
    Shut up, insane sheep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Why would reinforcing xenophobia be any positive effect of a multicultural country? America is based upon mulitculturalism.

when his job will be taken
    dey took er jabs

But seriously, aren't free market capitalist righties supposed to be for wage slavery? The same people to use the threat of lowering wages to lambaste their opponents are the same people to vehemently fight against raising the minimum wage.

America 2016: Wage slavery and the exploitation of the poor, but only poor white people, because we don't like immigrants.

Like putting a bandaid on a wound you caused yourself. How about we solve the systemic issues of the economy and not blame immigrants trying to get a job, just like you.

- - - Updated - - -

There are so many Muslims coming into this country you don't even know. Obama brought some in, and is continuing to do so. Hillary wants to keep doing that. It is called Project Surge. They want as many Muslims in america as possible and they want to give them high ranks so they can take us over.
    What tinfoil nonsense.
    Pull your head out of your ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Immigration takes jobs and money from true Americans. People see that and still Hillary is apparently winning by a land slide. That is just rigged.
    Trump supporters will say:
    Trump is winning / will win.
    The election is rigged.

Pick one, you can't move the goalposts to fit your preconceived ideals.
    Last edited by Aborted; 11-06-2016 at 06:20 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Why would reinforcing xenophobia be any positive effect of a multicultural country? America is based upon mulitculturalism.

dey took er jabs

But seriously, aren't free market capitalist righties supposed to be for wage slavery? The same people to use the threat of lowering wages to lambaste their opponents are the same people to vehemently fight against raising the minimum wage.

America 2016: Wage slavery and the exploitation of the poor, but only poor white people, because we don't like immigrants.

Like putting a bandaid on a wound you caused yourself. How about we solve the systemic issues of the economy and not blame immigrants trying to get a job, just like you.

- - - Updated - - -

What tinfoil nonsense.
    Pull your head out of your ass.
    Yeah, sure. When your forced to pray and speak arabic you'll thank me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, sure. When your forced to pray and speak arabic you'll thank me.
    Consider seeing a Psychologist.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast