Thanks

Question Need Aged Non Vpa Instagram Accounts

Hello guys, I have been preparing and researching on how to make money with instagram and after a few tests I have the answer. But in order to make bank on instagram I need someone who can supply me with lots of aged pva/non-pva instagram accounts (either make them or get them cheap) to promote my page niche. This is very simple and fast if you know what you are doing. This is totally scaleable! The amount of money u will get will depend on how much you want and how much accounts you can provide. Just think of the potential, I will setup one page per niche and then promote each one to targeted people with the accounts supplied, that's up to 100$ a day probably. Anyway, enough shit talking I need some accounts, I currently don't have anymore money to pay you but if you're interested, just PM me and we can discuss this.

Thanks for reading my post ! If you're interested in making bank with me, you can PM me here on Mpgh or add my skype: swagman2407@gmail.com or send me an email to that same address. I can also send you a detailed tutorial on how to make ur own aged accounts if you want.
    Last edited by BlueCow; 11-07-2016 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Mistakes