Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Testing Server Glitch

Why is this happening on the testing server:

In case anyone is wondering what happened in the middle of the pic, I used the retouch option to blur out my name, The same for the tope left to take out my name and avatar profile

The pic shows "0/50 bone dust needed to pass" on citadel even though I have 89 or so bone dust in my inventory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot (40).png  

Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The Test Server is glitchy as fuck.

You can't access rooms that needs requirements EVEN if you meet them. (An example could be Doom Vault B)

You can't do quests with Rep requirements (RIP Armor of Awe)

You don't get items from quests, only the Quest Mission Sprocket (An example is Essential Essences and the Spirit Orbs).

The quests don't give you Reputation.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Guess it is another bug. So I'll wait

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    While the PTR server is glitchy as fuck, there are some work arounds available to a few things.
    - Rep requirement quests -> if there are legend shortcuts, those seem to work. i.e, Legend quests for Armor of Awe.
    - Rep farming does work, it's just a visual bug.
    - Tercessuinotlim is locked down, you can't access it. I believe this to be done purposefully. DoomVaultB, however, I have accessed and used.
    - Certain quests do not give items because the system isn't able to function particular quests but I've heard of people farming Spirit Orbs there so clearing your cache may be an idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    You don't get items from quests, only the Quest Mission Sprocket (An example is Essential Essences and the Spirit Orbs).
    Test server does reward you with those.

If you dont have any to begin with and you turn in the quest,
    you get exactly all the items that are stated in the quest rewards. (e.g. 1x spirit orb 2x spirit orb 3x spirit orb = 6 spirit orbs overall)

If you already have a ton of them and can't afford to sell/delete them, I suggest turning the quest in at normal servers, because if you turn them in in the Test Server the items wont pop up.
    Another example is when if you turn in that quest for Uni 34, you'll get one item drop of uni 34, but when you relog you actually get all that was stated on the supposingly "you will get one of the following" rewards. But if you have even at least 1 uni 34 in your inventory, you'll be rewarded with nothing.

I found and used this method for Uni 34 a lot of times and a lot of times I failed(cause I forgot I had 1 uni 34 in my inventory when I turned the quest in.), it proved very useful though.
    Turn in one quest for uni 34, get 11 of them. Use 10 for the next quest, delete the remaining Uni 34, then repeat, easy AFDL.

To summarize:

All quests in the test server that have this statement You will receive one of the following items: in their reward list will reward you with ALL items that is in the reward list, BUT if you have at least one of any of those items present in the reward list in your inventory, you wont be rewarded anything.
    Last edited by Yuudoku; 11-12-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

asamortal (11-16-2016),Rudol Von Stroheim (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Yuudoku

What is the limit of Uni 34 before it stops dropping them? 1? If so, have you tried placing the remaining one in bank, turning in the quest, grabbing the one from bank as if you were stacking past the limit of items and accepting the dropped Uni 34?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    @Yuudoku

What is the limit of Uni 34 before it stops dropping them? 1? If so, have you tried placing the remaining one in bank, turning in the quest, grabbing the one from bank as if you were stacking past the limit of items and accepting the dropped Uni 34?
    I only ever got 11 every turn in.
    It'll stop dropping if I have at least 1 uni 34 in my inventory. If you turn in the quest a(one) Uni 34 drops and you are presented with the usual option of Yes or No. A few seconds after that you'll see a small bubble(like when you packet spam a temporary item and you receive it) containing Uni 34 x5 or something. Re-log, check and you'll see you now have 11. Don't know if this still works now, I tried and did this like 2 100%-test-server-feasts ago.

I haven't tried placing the items in the bank and turning in the quest.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hopefully it'll work out for me then. I'll grab all I need via regular servers and bank the Uni 34 I have and try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hopefully it'll work out for me then. I'll grab all I need via regular servers and bank the Uni 34 I have and try.
    Cool. Only got 16 uni 34 in my inventory right now. If I don't get the uni 35 after completing Nulgath Demands Work this last time I'll do like you and test to see if I can get 11 one try. If so, whew. The rest of AFDL will be easy. If not, well, I guess another another month or so will be down the drain for uni 34.

Of course this will have to be after that tercessuinotlim glitch is fixed (and assuming they stop the stacking glitch we mentioned)

If you guys got anything for random drops, please tell. Hope that there is any available ways to get that uni 35 cause I REALLY don't want to go farm for another several weeks.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Yuudoku @Edgy_Name

I put my 3x Uni 34 in bank and did it. I now have 14x Uni 34! Time to spam this quest right quick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @Yuudoku @Edgy_Name

I put my 3x Uni 34 in bank and did it. I now have 14x Uni 34! Time to spam this quest right quick
    But how did you turn in the quest on the testing server?

Is there a way other than tercessuinotlim or does it just work now without the 0/50 bone dust glitch
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-12-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You have to go to someone's E/NNH and do it that way. Still needs 50x bone dust, but it can be done.

Thanks
    Anyone know what other quest that drop glitch thing is useful for?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Anyone know what other quest that drop glitch thing is useful for?
    Maybe [if it follows this logic] certain legion quests and other junk that's hard to get that's in the same quest?
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Welp, I have everything accept uni 35. Gonna use this method to get it.

Will probably after obtaining AFDL armor still use this to get 100 or so uni 34's to keep in the bank as storage for whatever worse scenario.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast