Thread: Terraforming

Thanks

Terraforming

How can i get "Courage Tonic" for the Terrafroming quest?
    I need a full tutorial please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Uruz rune (Fish Oil + Roc Tongue)

Do it once by hand, then you can use this packet to help WITHOUT leaving the game. I think it's the right one, you'll know when you use it as potions will start popping up on your screen.

%xt%zm%crafting%1%checkAlchComplete%11473%11481%fa lse%Mix Complete%Fish Oil%Roc Tongue%Uruz%Man%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Also the rewards from alchemy are kinda random so it'll take a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Courage Tonic is a Level 22 potion requiring Fish Oil and Roc Tongue.
    The quest and type of Rune Stone you'll want to boil your reagents in is the Level 16-25 (900 rep) one e.g. Rune of Uruz since the potion we're talking about is within the level range.

Now gather both reagents
    Roc Tongue from Balboa (/join stalagbite)
    Fish Oil drops randomly from any alchemy mixture, so just mix anything you have until you get it. (or you can use the method provided by @Play_N_Hack below to get this(if you want to get it fast or were just very unlucky doing his method.)

Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    Uruz rune (Fish Oil + Roc Tongue)

Do it once by hand, then you can use this packet to help WITHOUT leaving the game. I think it's the right one, you'll know when you use it as potions will start popping up on your screen.

%xt%zm%crafting%1%checkAlchComplete%11471%11467%fa lse%Mix Complete%Roc Tongue%Fish Oil%Uruz%End%
    Once you have both reagents start mixing and select Fish Oil and Roc Tongue.
    The alchemy game is easy, just let it stay around 70-80 always til it's done.

Chances of getting Courage Tonic is normal through the legit method, but not too low and not too random as doing the packet spamming method(this is a faster method but very random misunderstood the packet to be the usual exp-alchemy packet code, it's the precise and faster ver so I'll leave the deciding to your taste) which involves rewards from all other Runestones.
    Last edited by Yuudoku; 11-14-2016 at 10:06 AM.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just got the correct packet

%xt%zm%crafting%1%checkAlchComplete%11471%11467%fa lse%Mix Complete%Roc Tongue%Fish Oil%Uruz%End%
    in 5 turn ins (5 total, 1 manual + 4 spam packet) I got 7x Courage Tonics and 6x Fish Oil returned.
    @snikers @Yuudoku