My Mood
    Happy
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Anywhere, anytime, anyhow.

I started with Java. Buy a book and read it. If you don't have a tutor join an online discussion group. It's good to have a solid base to build on, some basics before you move on to hacking and such. You can even start with C++ if you want, but it might be overwhelming. There is no garbage collections, there are automatic type conversions and the pointers and arrays can be confusing, but know this. The Windows operating system was primarily coded in C. If you intend to master its functionality (and hence the functionality of programs that run on top of it) it would be very beneficial to code in native C++. However by all means try getting you feet wet first. Start in VB or C# and just see how you like it. Make sure you can float before you jump in the deep end. And if you do venture out don't be afraid to ask for help to keep afloat.

/Closed
    Last edited by KING; 02-22-2010 at 01:35 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower