Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 128th Edition

128th Edition -November 15th, 2016

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Pokemon Go, Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, Pokemon Go Skype Group, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The News Force is hosting a Signature of the Month contest. Please visit here to vote for a winner of this month's contest. The winner will receive $10, courtesy of Dynasty!

Abuse of the Week:
    None this week

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the October Space Themed Signature of the Month is @Ethereal. We will be featuring his signature for the next few editions to inspire others to participate.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week
    Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering, Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats, and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Other First Person Shooters Hacks, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]059
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ameer
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Ayumi
    [MPGH]Buddie
    (Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    [MPGH]eithan1231
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Gaar
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Luffy
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats and Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooters Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    (Pokemon Go Hacks, Cheats & Bots)
    [MPGH]Wyo
    (Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Yuudoku
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Mochizuki
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Climate change is happening at an incredibly quick rate and it may be 'game over' for Earth
    Scientists for a long time have been trying to work out how climate will react over the next few decades as humans are pumping more and more greenhouse gases into the air. According to the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), if humans keep pumping more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, Earth's average temperature will be 2.6-4.8 degrees celsius above pre-industrial levels. The turning point in this case, however, is recent research has suggested climate is more sensitive to greenhouse gases when average temperatures are more. Contributing to the issue is new US president-elect Donald Trump says he will discontinue America's fight against climate change, as he dismisses it as being a conspiracy began by the Chinese. Penn State university professor Michael Mann stated, "... It does indeed provide support for a notion that a Donald Trump presidency could be gave over for the climate. And by 'game over' for the climate, I mean game over for stabilizing warming below dangerous." Continued warming of the planet could result in harsher droughts, flooding, damage to wildlife and habitats.

Source

France Remembers Attacks One Year On.
    Those killed in the Paris Attacks are still remembered one year later. The terrorist attack that happened on the 13th of November 29th 2015. 130 Victims died on that day across 6 cafes and restaurants (Le Carillon, Le Petit Cambodge, Bonne Biere, Comptoir Voltaire). There were many ceremonies that took place on Sunday in mourning of the victims that cruelly had their lives taken by the IS Militants. The names of the people who died at each site was read out in the ceremony aswell. The Bataclan also reopened 1 year after terrorists opened fire. Its been closed since the attacks in November 2015. The attacks in November last year were the second major terror atrocity to hit the French capital after jihadist gunmen attacked the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo earlier in 2015. We all mourn with France and may god bless those who have fallen. En tant que nous sommes debout. À Paris!

Gone Home goes free this weekend

Finally something nice this week, The game Gone Home by the developer Fullbright has made there first person exploration game Free to play for a temporary time. You can download the game on the developers website here. https://gonehome.itch . io/gonehome as the developer says "for people that need something about hope and love right now". Make sure to claim it on your itchio account so you can download it at a later date.

Warframe's The War Within update is now live

The next big update to the Free to Play game Warframe - The War Within brings you never seen before locations, gameplay, weapons and enemies.

This update is available to all Tenno who completed the Second Dream (previous update) and has unlocked the Sedna region.

Claim your FREE Glyph: Redeem the code WARWITHIN on https://warframe.com/promocode between now and Friday, November 18th at 2p.m. ET to receive a free Teshin Glyph.

The Kuva Fortress hosts the most advanced Grineer fortifications to date. The fortress is Heavily Guarded with new and more dangerous enemies. The fortress is colored with red and black elements placed proudly all over it.

source

Samsung's Foldable Phone Patent
    In a very surprising turn of events, Samsung recently announced that they have acquired and secured patent for a foldable smart phone. This comes as a surprise especially since Samsung's recent problems with batteries have caused the company a wide range of criticism from consumers and critics alike. Samsung still continues to push the envelope to innovate and create new technology which is a very good thing. There isn't much news surrounding the use of the technology since everything is still in the developmental phase. From the images that have been released so far, it seems like the phone will occur in the middle which will mimic flip phones in the past. The model will be shaped after the current Galaxy S phones and will retain a similar screen size and button layout. The entire project has been nicknamed the Galaxy X.

Source

Zencastr makes it easier to record high-quality podcast audio

With the speedy growth of the medium of podcasting, an improved generation of audio-recording tools are showing up, such as Zencastr, launched today.
    It is programmed to make it easy to record high-quality audio for interviewees all over the world.
    The problem which this programs solves is that phone interviews are uneffective and sound terrible, same goes with VOIP solutions such as Skype. In short, An interview can be ruined by a poor internet connection. Instead of audio recorded from a phone line, Zencastr helps the interviewer to record the audio on the interviewee's computer.
    “The capabilities of modern web browsers are opening the door to a whole new level of web-based applications” said the founder at Zencastr, Josh Nielsen, explaining that the new technologies have made it possible to build a podcasting studio that is able to be consumed via browser.
    Zencastr works in a browser by making a guest simply click on a link. An interviewer can view the recording status to make sure that the interview is being recorded properly.
    Zencastr also includes tons of features to make production a lot easier. As an example, it's possible to record in lossless formats, or have a separate track per participant which makes editing sound a lot more professional. There is also an automatic post-production feature which helps mix and equalize audio to get the best possible quality.
    Zencastr starts with a hobbyist tier for free (8 hours per month), or a professional tier for $20 per month.
    Source

For Scott - OG Maco
    OG Maco has released an EP titled "For Scott". This EP is dedicated to "the man on the moon who taught us all not to give a fuck. We love you Scott" - OG Maco (referencing Scott Mescudi also known by his stage name Kid Cudi). As most of us know Kid Cudi checked himself into rehab as he was having suicidal thoughts and being haunted by depression so in a way of letting Cudi know that we're all here for him OG Maco has released this EP. "For Scott" has some great qualities and some not so great qualities. The production value is great. I loved listening to the EP and I enjoyed most of the songs as well. On certain songs it is a bit hard to understand what OG Maco is saying, but in a way I feel like that could be on purpose. In the hip-hop subgenre cloud rap, the production value includes the artists voice and in this EP I feel like OG Maco has adapted some of the dynamics of cloud rap. I don't listen to very much OG Maco but I will say his flow is very different than most artists. He's definitely an individual when it comes to that. Overall I think it's a great EP and it was made with great intentions.
    If you want to listen to "For Scott" by OG Maco you can do that here.

Cherry Bomb - The Documentray
    Tyler, the Creator has shared the trailer for a new documentary about the making of Tyler's 2015 record, Cherry Bomb. The trailer sees various shots of Tyler in the studio, at times collaborating with a number of high-profile guests who featured on Cherry Bomb. It guest features appearances from Kanye West, Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky, Pharrell, Schoolboy Q, Kali Uchis, the Internet's Syd, and more. In the documentary, Tyler works on the record, directs an orchestra, and of course messes around in the stupid and other miscellaneous stunts.. Cherry Bomb : The Documentary is directed, shot, produced, and cut by Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ Cinema. The first 10 minutes of the documentary was shown on screen at the Illegal Civilization's tent at Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival around noon to 5 p.m., which also takes place at Los Angele's Exposition Park. Regarding Camp Flog Gnaw, this is the first time Tyler has explained his festival to two days. Performers include Chance the Rapper, Erykah Badu, A$AP Rocky, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q, Anderson .Paak, and more.
    You can see the documentary above on youtube, credits go to mikey123xyz, for uploading a 1:22 trailer.

McGregor Wins!
    Conor McGregor aka "The Notorious" has beat Eddie Alvarez in the UFC 205 Main event. McGregor knocked Alvarez out in the 2nd round. This was a historical night for the UFC as it was their first event in the most famous arena in the world, Madison Square Garden. Due to McGregor's popularity, another record breaking number of pay per views was hit in the UFC's short history. What's next for McGregor? Well it's an understatement to say he has plenty of different routes he can take his career right now. He recently announced that his girlfriend Dee Devlin is pregnant and is expecting their baby in May. So he plans to take some time off. As for when his next fight is? He announced after UFC 205 that he will probably not be fighting for UFC again unless they give him some equity in the UFC. Once he get's that figured out, he has a plethora of opponents to choose from. Most notably, Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov. Regardless of who he chooses, you can bet that his next fight will be defending one of his championship belts that he now holds in 2 weight classes.

Putin critical of Russia's soccer team ahead of World Cup

The Russian president Vladimir Putin isn't satisfied with the Russia's national soccer team poor performance. Putin's remarks were reported by state news agencies on Saturday, two days after Russia lost 2-1 to Qatar in a friendly. Putin said : "to be honest, we haven't seen beautiful play from the national team for a long time.". The Russian national team only won a single match in the last 10 matches, and hasn't won any match of this summer's European Championship. That lead to the resignation of the coach Leonid Slutsky, he will be replaced with Stanislav Cherchesov. The team set a target of reaching the semifinals in 2018 FIFA World Cup. It would such a sinful situation if they couldn't do well in the upcoming World Cup... especially on their land.
    Source

Brooklyn Museum free so people can find a sense of "National Unity"
    After one of the worst weeks in records for New York and the Brooklyn Museum. They have decided to make it 100% free “as people search for a sense of national unity.” Donald Trump being elected has divided the country in half and has affected very popular art museums like the Brooklyn Museum. The following was quoted from a statement given by the Brooklyn Museum, "We hope that visitors will explore the museum as a great and timely learning resource, especially our newly installed American Art galleries, which embrace an inclusive view of history and recognize the shifting demographics of our richly diverse country.” Even the art world has been affected by the elections and is trying to unite the US in a time where the country is very divided.
    Source

Karma Drone by GoPro
    GoPro announced their new drone this week! The drone's name is Karma. This wasn't a surprise to those who follow drones/ GoPro, as GoPro had teased this drone earlier this year. Karma has foldable arms, a traveling case. It's compatible with the Hero5 series. Also compatible with the Hero4 Silver, Black and GoPro Session cameras. The Camera's mount on the front of the drone, it also comes with a arm attachable to as to treat it as a gimbal. Karma's battery life is 20 minutes and has a maximum speed of 35mph. It can be controlled 1000m from the controller! Karma is $799 by itself or $1099 with the Hero5!
    source

Overwatch Hacks and Cheats
    This week @Jubs brings us a fantastic Overwatch hack! This hack is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack only has one feature and that obviously auto-aim or otherwise known as aimbot! Please go check out the rest of the information in the thread! My favorite part about this hack is it makes it easier to kill enemies and other players. Instead of doing it on your own this hack does it for you! I will definitely be using this hacked client this week! And I suggest that you should try it out as well. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]akim14 and [MPGH]Smoke.
    GTA V is a open-world action-adventure type of game that currently costs $59.99 USD on Steam. While this game requires a relatively high-end computer to run, you can also get it on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and the Xbox 360.
    I recommend you to play this game if you haven't tried it before as it allows you to go around hijacking cars, entering buildings, etc. This game really is a stress lifter and if you have nothing better to do, this game will definitely bring you the excitement!
    This section provides hacks that give you assistance if you struggle at this game when completing missions. The hacks include heal, waypoint, godmode, never wanted, bullet proof, super jump, and much more!

Image Source

And I said Coast to Coast
    British Male Ben Hooper, claims to intent to swim from the coast of Senegal to Brazil. In case you weren't aware, that is a whopping distance of nearly 2000 miles. This will be the longest distance ever swam by any one human. Although, it may sound foolhardy, he will be flanked by 2 boats with him at all times, should things take a turn for the worst. "This is for my daughter," said Hooper, who filled a water bottle with sand to keep for the 8-year-old who he said inspired the swim. "It's been a long time coming." Hooper aims to be the first person to swim every mile of the Atlantic Ocean from continent to continent, stepping on land again in March. Though we may not agree with Hooper, one cannot help but admire a man willing to do anything for his daughter.

Though, between you and me, I wouldn't take my life goals from an 8-year old. Nonetheless, the world will be watching Mr.Hooper and his extravagant swim.

Interview - [MPGH]Wyo

[MPGH]Buddie: Hi Wyo, how are you?

[MPGH]Wyo: I'm fine, and you?

[MPGH]Buddie: I'm doing great! Thanks for taking your time to do an interview with me. You have been part of the MPGH community for almost 7 years now, what made you decided to join and what was your first section?

[MPGH]Wyo: I was searching for Lineage 2 hacks in 2009 and MPGH popped up on IE. I joined MPGH in Summer 2009. I was a leecher back then after 3-4 months, and I stopped going to MPGH. Then I came back to MPGH in 2010 created my second account as you guys know today and my main section was Crossfire for about 2 years. Also, I was almost one year inactive between 2010 and 2011.

[MPGH]Buddie: Wow, Crossfire was my main section too, which is currently dead. You recently were chosen as MMORPG minion, how does it feel like becoming one after so many years of activities on MPGH?

[MPGH]Wyo: Feels great, but also feels like I have a responsibility. Applied for it not long ago, but never thought I'd wake up one week later and see a minion tag above my profile. It's great that I'm learning numerous of new stuff which takes a bit since I never moderate before. Almost 7 years on MPGH and I've applied for minion 3-4 times. Anyhow, I finally got it.

[MPGH]Buddie: Of course, as an OMMORPG minion myself, I feel the same way; looking forward to working with you. I noticed you have done refund service for quite some time now. What else do you do besides that?

[MPGH]Wyo: Currently waiting next year for University. Right now, I am working for Audi 6 hours a day from Monday to Friday. Besides that I hang out with my friends, go to the gym, running, etc. I do a lot of sports too.

[MPGH]Buddie: Sounds a lot of fun and challenging at the same time. What kind of sports do you play? Which one is your favorite?

[MPGH]Wyo: I play football, and I also bike every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday for 80 kms. My favorite sport is football(European version).

[MPGH]Buddie: Good to see another fellow biker. It sounds like a daily routine you do, is there a time when you feel lazy and decide to procrastinate?

[MPGH]Wyo: Sunday xD. I just stay at home ordering food from Subway or KFC and do nothing besides eating/watching series and movies.

[MPGH]Buddie: Haha, already started to miss out all that since I'm always busy. Before we end, is there anyone you want to mention?

[MPGH]Wyo: I'd like to give a big shout-out to @Liz for this opportunity. Thank you, boss.

[MPGH]Buddie Thank you once again. Enjoy your rest of the week.

[MPGH]Wyo: You too, bye.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Arioch
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Chaos
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Anime
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Buddie
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
    Last edited by Hova; 11-15-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (11-15-2016),AceOfNinjas (11-16-2016),[MPGH]Ahl (11-15-2016),DarknzNet (11-15-2016),[MPGH]Dave84311 (11-26-2016),FoxHunter (11-19-2016),Fucking Moron (11-15-2016),RuShi (11-15-2016),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-15-2016),[MPGH]Lily (11-15-2016),Orbit (11-17-2016),[MPGH]Psychotic (11-15-2016),Ticherhaz (11-15-2016),Vader (11-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good news as always!
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Interviewer
    *Nyaro
    (blank)
    me:

otherwise good job!

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Great job
    PS @Hova found my errors forgive me

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddie View Post
    Interviewer
    *Nyaro
    (blank)
    me:

otherwise good job!
    Added you to it! My apologies.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ohhh ty man