Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    bumpity bump

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    If you can provide accounts i can do this...contact me on skype: dmax xmad (same picture as here)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax1 View Post
    If you can provide accounts i can do this...contact me on skype: dmax xmad (same picture as here)
    He clearly says that you have to be able to get your own accounts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoplayer View Post
    He clearly says that you have to be able to get your own accounts.
    I can if he can pay 25$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax1 View Post
    I can if he can pay 25$
    If you're currently not working for him, afaik he's not looking for more workers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Added on Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not looking for anymore people at this time.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    looking for people once more.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Contacted on Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Speaking with you on Skype right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCoatSyndrome View Post
    Speaking with you on Skype right now.
    We are talking on Skype.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    bumpity bump

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looking for SErs again.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looking for more people

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looking for partners

specific section.
    |Search |

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast