Thread: Jonatan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love how most celebs go through a drug faze. It's like they DO understand how hard they worked to get where they are but still.

I am not in their shoes so I can't say what's going on that makes them use drugs but whatever
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I love how most celebs go through a drug faze. It's like they DO understand how hard they worked to get where they are but still.

I am not in their shoes so I can't say what's going on that makes them use drugs but whatever
    Same reason everyone else does it. Because I'ts intriguing and you wan't to "just try it out". For example with me, I wouldn't say that I'm a drug addict since I don't depend on it I just use it to have more fun or sometimes to relax a bit. Also He's the Ideal age for people to start experimenting with drugs. And also it just get SO much easier to get them when you're famous and so many people around you are using them as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You should have rather said that "You don't see anything special about him"
    I dont see anything special, you can say something that you think is special...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi's bro View Post

I dont see anything special, you can say something that you think is special...
    The "" was meant to say "I don't see anything special about him" as in you don't. Because you said "Yung Lean has nothing special" which is completely not true at all....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    The "" was meant to say "I don't see anything special about him" as in you don't. Because you said "Yung Lean has nothing special" which is completely not true at all....
    everyone has there ideas/opinions I said Yung Lean has nothing special(I replied, my opinion)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12