I've went one week without using the pc and one week with using it and one week with one day pc-use and one day no pc-use
With using the pc I mean sitting on it for hours or before you're about to sleep.

What I noticed was that the week I didn't use the pc I slept immediatly, I slept long and I slept well. I was energised and managed to sleep on time.

My reflexes were more on point and I felt more productive too.

The week I did use the pc once again had me lacking sleep, simply because using it before sleeping, even half an hour before it, makes it so hard for you to fall asleep, even when I've been running 30 mins, working 8 hours and training 3 hours a day.

My reflexes were way off and I didn't really feel like doing anything.

With that experiment done I think, for me atleast, it's safe to say that I won't be using the pc as often, it really isn't as harmless as we make it seem.

My trainer for example has no electronics in his house at all. Has no tv, no touchscreen phones (or any big screen phone, just a simple nokia with numbers displayed) and his only form of electronic entertainment is a radio, cd player and a cassette player.

Needless to say, it's effective. He's 75 years old, can do push ups easy, can do pull ups easy and his reflexes as his speed and body movement are still on point.

Here, my thread comes to an end.

Read it if you will, don't read it if you won't