Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Account Stolen R3DDOT

So I came back to visit MPGH after about 3 months or so (not sure) of inactivity and I find that both my skype and account have been stolen by some schmuck that has been scamming tons of people at the LoL marketplace, a game that I don't even play. I'm really sorry for all the people that got scammed, but it wasn't me...

Now I'd like to find out what are my options are, can I still interact with the community, mostly those in the Alliance of Valiant Arms sections, or am I permanently banned from MPGH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You will have to refund all those who got scammed through the use of your main forum account, R3DDOT, in order for it to get unbanned. Seems like only two forum users got scammed through its use - one of them being @methodicalbeast who got permanently banned for being a ban evader a while ago so they don't count, but the other one, @2g19fu, however, you'll have to refund him for the money amount he got scammed for, which was $50 as seen here. In the event of him turning out to be unreachable for whatever reason, then you will have to announce a community giveaway of said value instead. Once done, the ban placed on your main forum account will be lifted.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    You will have to refund all those who got scammed through the use of your main forum account, R3DDOT, in order for it to get unbanned. Seems like only two forum users got scammed through its use - one of them being @methodicalbeast who got permanently banned for being a ban evader a while ago so they don't count, but the other one, however, you'll have to refund him, @2g19fu, for the money amount he got scammed for, which was $50 as seen here. In the event of him turning out to be unreachable for whatever reason, then you will have to make a community giveaway of said value instead. Once done, the ban placed on your main forum account will be lifted.
    Hunter, I'm really sorry but I just can't refund those people, I don't have the money for it...
    I don't mind losing that account all over, but can I still use other accounts on MPGH?
    I wasn't me, check the IP logs, email addresses, you'll see it wasn't me when the scams took place.
    Last edited by zTwix0R; 11-26-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by zTwix0R View Post
    Hunter, I'm really sorry but I just can't refund those people, I don't have the money for it...
    You only have to refund @2g19fu for the amount of money he got scammed for, which was $50 as seen here. (This because the other user who got scammed through the use of your main forum account, @methodicalbeast, got banned for being a ban evader otherwise you'd have to refund him for the money amount he got scammed for as well).

I don't mind losing that account all over, but can I still use other accounts on MPGH?
    Sorry, but no, you can't. Actually, if you don't manage to somehow refund 2f19fu for the money amount he got scammed for through the use of your main forum account, then this new forum account of yours will be permanently banned as well, reason being: ban evasion.

I wasn't me, check the IP logs, email addresses, you'll see it wasn't me when the scams took place.
    I'm sure it wasn't you, but that doesn't really matter now. As a matter of fact, ever since the 2FA additional forum account security measure got implemented, anything that happens to/through the use of one's forum account, they're held responsible for it no matter what.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    You only have to refund @2g19fu for the amount of money he got scammed for, which was $50 as seen here. (This because the other user who got scammed through the use of your main forum account, @methodicalbeast, got banned for being a ban evader otherwise you'd have to refund him for the money amount he got scammed for as well).

Sorry, but no, you can't. Actually, if you don't manage to somehow refund 2f19fu for the amount of money he got scammed for through the use of your main forum accout, then this new forum account of yours will be permanently banned as well.

I'm sure it wasn't you, but that doesn't really matter now. Ever since the 2FA additional forum account security measure got implemented, anything that happens to one's forum account, they're held responsible for it no matter what.
    Then you can permanently ban this account too, I can't refund any of those people.
    The only way I could contribute to the community was with releasing hacks, tools, other than that I can't really help.
    Well, I guess this is my farewell then.
    Last edited by zTwix0R; 11-28-2016 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Alright, as you wish. Your new forum account has just been permanently banned.

/Closed.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-28-2016 at 08:58 AM.