Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

What happened to the Ava hack section?

Was very long not active here what happened to the ava section?
    Almost 0 hacks up here no one blaming aeria WTH had a lot of fun in the past to terrorize aeria ^^

Is it still possible to use Cheatengine with an bypass?

Is there any demand for hacks like namechanger roomhack or gunadders ?

Could try to code something or create an Ce table
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 11-26-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Was very long not active here what happened to the ava section?
    Almost 0 hacks up here no one blaming aeria WTH had a lot of fun in the past to terrorize aeria ^^

Is it still possible to use Cheatengine with an bypass?

Is there any demand for hacks like namechanger roomhack or gunadders ?

Could try to code something or create an Ce table
    1) Aeria doesn't host A.V.A anymore, it's now EnMasse Entertainment, they're decent.

2) "Almost 0 hacks" there was an update recently [4 days ago] that patched the only hacks we had here, currently none work. Most of the cheat developers who made great cheats left to sell their own cheats, or were busy with real life, like school.

3) If you have a bypass, yeah you can use Cheat Engine, however it may not always work since Heartbeat is being implement and removed randomly.

4) Roomhack and gunadders are patched now, Namechanger is possible still, but since you're aware of the older cheats, you can't change your name IN the room, it has to be done in the lobby then joining a room will change your name.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythen For This Useful Post:

Blackhandal (11-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There's still hacks here and there. All the other coders pretty much abandoned ship and stopped making hacks for AVA.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm to bad loved the old ccman32/Jabberwo0k hacks he was the only guy ive ever saw who was capable of creating server hacks hahah the bubble hack and the server speed hacks was the coolest things ever he inspired me to learn coding still see him on other hacker forums well.... lets see i learned a ton about coding in the last years more game development but im sure i can create something

Wait...... does my old aeria account still work? If not.... i will burn the company down

Last edited by Blackhandal; 11-26-2016 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Hmm to bad loved the old ccman32 hacks he was the only guy ive ever saw who was capable of creating server hacks hahah the bubble hack and the server speed hacks was the coolest things ever he inspired me to learn coding still see him on other hacker forums well.... lets see i learned a ton about coding in the last years more game development but im sure i can create something
    those fun days..bubble,random cash gun drop,robots in pvp,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k2-Lithium View Post
    those fun days..bubble,random cash gun drop,robots in pvp,
    ohh yeah right after the bubbles my favourite was the gun drops holy shit this energy guns for your whole team HAHAHA

Is there still bot games like the prison break or the robot map ?

Maybe i could bring the gun drops back lets see downloading ava atm have to look around a bit what they changed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ohh yeah right after the bubbles my favourite was the gun drops holy shit this energy guns for your whole team HAHAHA

Is there still bot games like the prison break or the robot map ?

Maybe i could bring the gun drops back lets see downloading ava atm have to look around a bit what they changed
    Not sure if you've invested time in it yet. There's still Mission maps, which are the same as Prison Break/Robot Maps. I doubt you will be able to bring back gun drops and the old functions due to the server check for them. I know Freddy and Jabber have tried everything to their abilities to revive them and they haven't had luck, and that's been something they've been trying to do since 2014. A lot has changed since the last time you've played though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    Not sure if you've invested time in it yet. There's still Mission maps, which are the same as Prison Break/Robot Maps. I doubt you will be able to bring back gun drops and the old functions due to the server check for them. I know Freddy and Jabber have tried everything to their abilities to revive them and they haven't had luck, and that's been something they've been trying to do since 2014. A lot has changed since the last time you've played though.
    Yep already downloadet the game and i see they changed a ton.... some is good for me most is shit a lot is serversidet
    but i cant proceeed untill i find an fix for my cheatengine it eats up my whole processor its almost impossible to work with it

Thanks
    Blackhandal, if you need a hand I can help you, I have been coding on the WarZ section for some time on another forum so I know nothing about AVA.
    I also used to play some time ago but I stopped because Aeria sucked.

Anyways, if you need something hit me up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yep already downloadet the game and i see they changed a ton.... some is good for me most is shit a lot is serversidet
    but i cant proceeed untill i find an fix for my cheatengine it eats up my whole processor its almost impossible to work with it
    If you find a fix let me know, same thing happens to me, it's nearly impossible to work with, can't even set a hotkey sometimes because of the lag (even when A.V.A. is closed, I couldn't set a hotkey for some reason, it refuses to allow me to press "OK" when setting a hotkey, where I assume OK saves the setting, if I force close CE after setting a hotkey it doesn't save) so let me know if you do figure something out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    If you find a fix let me know, same thing happens to me, it's nearly impossible to work with, can't even set a hotkey sometimes because of the lag (even when A.V.A. is closed, I couldn't set a hotkey for some reason, it refuses to allow me to press "OK" when setting a hotkey, where I assume OK saves the setting, if I force close CE after setting a hotkey it doesn't save) so let me know if you do figure something out.
    With my super sherlok power i found out the problem is definitly in the the bypass but well u probably known allready i watch a bit around for another one

Hoosier and Jabber post some nice things
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 11-30-2016 at 12:09 AM.