Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    The reason I have printStackTrace is so that developer can see where the error went wrong, later then can manipulate it (take it out, modify it, do whatever they want with it). They don't necasserally use how I did it, but that is how I've always practiced try block statements to handle certain objects. Of course I did not feel like going into detail on what else you can do with try block statements and exceptions but now I see where you are coming from.

By the way, are you from the east? (I'm in America) The only reason I ask is because you seem to reply at odd hours to my post. XD

Thanks
    It's unrealistic for developers to be jumping around to different segments of code when the project gets much larger. The caller should be calling the logger if any logging is to be done, and it should be through a singleton logging class.

I live in Canada lol. I just wake\sleep at odd hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by XORxHACK View Post
    By the way, are you from the east? (I'm in America) The only reason I ask is because you seem to reply at odd hours to my post. XD
    Yeh Jeremy's sleep cycle is fked up. He codes through the night and then zombifies through the whole day.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Yeh Jeremy's sleep cycle is fked up. He codes through the night and then zombifies through the whole day.
    Aha, he should probably fix that. XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12