Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Best class to bot Void Auras?

I just got AFDL and i'm interested in getting the NSoD.

But i'm a filthy non-mem so i gotta kill some damn bosses 20 times, so best class for this kind of farming?

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I used lDK when farming for NSoD as a non-mem player.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'll go with shaman. The 4th skill is important to kill high health bosses and the first and second skill is sustainable for farming bosses of low health since the mana regen is a low decrease.

I could alternatively use Ultra Omniknight since it is good for bosses in general however it usually has a mana problem (second skill is necessary and costs 45 mana).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    I'll go with shaman. The 4th skill is important to kill high health bosses and the first and second skill is sustainable for farming bosses of low health since the mana regen is a low decrease.
    Trainers suck arse at mana management
    tbh, Void Auras aren't worth botting for non-mems unless you've done everything else in the game.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Trainers suck arse at mana management
    tbh, Void Auras aren't worth botting for non-mems unless you've done everything else in the game.
    Well i still need:

- Blinding Light of Destiny

- Drakath's Armor (i'll probably get it as soon i get BLoD)

- Nulgath Nation House

And that's pretty much it because i'm not a Legion Member to go for the Legion Castle neither a Member to go for Sepulchure's DoomKnight Armor.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Void Auras are kind of like Uni 34 in terms of difficulty but in a different way. I need a lot of void auras for the NSOD from a quest that completes itself one in every 1-2 hours and gives a max of 10 and uni 34 needs less than 100 but takes more than a couple days to finish and gives 1-5 (unless we used that one glitch).

The difference is that I can be hands-off with void auras more or less (especially if I use the lebot version) so, it is probably just a month-long farming spree, which I like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaIamity View Post
    I just got AFDL and i'm interested in getting the NSoD.

But i'm a filthy non-mem so i gotta kill some damn bosses 20 times, so best class for this kind of farming?
    LDmK is great for soloing, especially in bots with full lucky as it doesn't require mana management with the crits. I've recorded my screen over 18 hours of botting with it, and not once did it die or run out of mana.

UOK, while great, is certainly not a botting class due to combos and mana management.

DragonSlayer General is great too, especially against dragonkind. Just when you select the skills, make sure 3 goes before 2 for it to cycle the best effects of the 3, 4 combo.

Shaman, of course, although I don't like to bot with this class myself.

StoneCrusher is a great one to let loose lol

Hope you find this useful, you filthy non member ( JK lol)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    LDmK is great for soloing, especially in bots with full lucky as it doesn't require mana management with the crits. I've recorded my screen over 18 hours of botting with it, and not once did it die or run out of mana.

UOK, while great, is certainly not a botting class due to combos and mana management.

DragonSlayer General is great too, especially against dragonkind. Just when you select the skills, make sure 3 goes before 2 for it to cycle the best effects of the 3, 4 combo.

Shaman, of course, although I don't like to bot with this class myself.

StoneCrusher is a great one to let loose lol

Hope you find this useful, you filthy non member ( JK lol)
    Well i can't really get LDmK since i'm neither a Legion member nor i can get SDKA (if there was a way to load the shop without the armor, i'd farm Dark Sepulchure til' i got the 100x Badges).

UOK went rare so that sucks.

I may go for DragonSlayer General, if it's better than StoneCrusher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I may go for DragonSlayer General, if it's better than StoneCrusher.
    Last time I checked DragonSlayer General is still garbage, even against dragonkind mobs.
    StoneCrusher iz pretty solid, so go for that.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Last time I checked DragonSlayer General is still garbage, even against dragonkind mobs.
    I already have the StoneCrusher, i'd use ArchPaladin but it seems way too slow to do all of it, if only all the monsters were undead...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh, yeah. For some reason I though stonecrusher was bad at farming on a bot because I once tried it against a boss you need to be clutch against (it would take WAY to long to do the second or third skill, which is basically my only way to survive)

So I'll try some of the bosses on the void aura quest and see how good these classes are for them.

EDIT: What are the skills in the bot manager for Stonecrusher? Bot keeps dying to Carnax 'cause the hot isn't enough and the skills are either "not ready yet" or are just staying there after they get ready without being used for such a LONG ASS time.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-30-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    DSG is actually pretty great against Dragonkind, as long as you avoid the second skill in rooms with multiple mobs you may not survive against because the heal is like berserker's. If the heal was a HoT, the class could possibly match Blaze Binder. Be sure to use full lucky, and any item that is +dmg2monster or +dmg2dragon, to maximiz your damage output.

I already have the StoneCrusher, i'd use ArchPaladin but it seems way too slow to do all of it, if only all the monsters were undead...
    AP is slow, but if the enemy is undead the extra damage from Commandment is nice. Pity you can't get LDmK unless you use ACs I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    StoneCrusher iz pretty solid
    What are the skills in the bot manager for that class? So far sucks with whatever skill combinations I put in.

EDIT: Did you know that if you take 1 minute to kill each monster on the non-mem quest then it would take you 3 hours to complete the quest once. If it takes you 30 seconds then it will be completed once every 1.5 hours. And if it takes you 15 seconds then you will complete the quest once every 45 minutes.

Well HOT DAMN. At least if you use the merge shop glitch then you would only need between 800-900 void auras.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 11-30-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Well HOT DAMN. At least if you use the merge shop glitch then you would only need between 800-900 void auras.
    That is if you nail it correctly.
    I've had nightmares doing the merge shop glitch on the NSoD quest chain, one of the sole reasons I stopped farming for it for the time being.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Update:

I'm using Archpaladin and it is pretty god at killing all the bosses. The first skill is good at constant damage and mana regen, second makes it far more survivable than stonecrusher (who lost to carnax) and the fourth is good at dealing high damage to the higher health bosses (so long as you stacked your commandment)

The skills I put in the bot manager are:

2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4

So the 7 or so lines of skill 1 allows you to stack commandment between 1-3 times. The second skill is guaranteed to activate after those three times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast