Thanks

Exclamation PSA To All eBay Fitbit Sellers

Hey MPGH,

Through my eBay limits raising service I have became quite familiar with eBay's policies and methods. One of the most recent things I have discovered is that certain Fitbits are considered "high risk" items and if you do not have a reputable account (reputable in eBay's eyes = minimal disputes, 30+ seller rep, aged account, etc) your account will be suspended and you will be forced to provide proof of ownership, supplier invoices, and ID to eBay in order to reinstate your account which you cannot obviously do as you are frauding these fitbits directly from the company and dropshipping them to buyers. Even a picture of the items is not enough to convince eBay as I have personally experienced.

I am making this post because I have seen too many people confused and upset asking why their eBays got suspended and I just want to make everyone aware.

FITBITS THAT ARE CONSIDERED HIGH RISK (to the best of my knowledge): Surge, Blaze

All others are fine, if you have had different experiences please post below and I will look into it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It is not just fitbit, even if your PayPal account is limited, eBay won't let you sell product. You will face this problem in future, you have to take care of few things here.

Make assure you login in eBay & Paypal with same IP, list only those products which you have, don't cancel orders on daily basis, never ever cancel any transaction through Paypal while eBay is not giving you option for refund. I hope this information will help you in future. Don't worry, there are millions way to show them that you are owing items. Relax about it

Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up. Will keep this info in mind.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkumScott View Post
    It is not just fitbit, even if your PayPal account is limited, eBay won't let you sell product. You will face this problem in future, you have to take care of few things here.

Make assure you login in eBay & Paypal with same IP, list only those products which you have, don't cancel orders on daily basis, never ever cancel any transaction through Paypal while eBay is not giving you option for refund. I hope this information will help you in future. Don't worry, there are millions way to show them that you are owing items. Relax about it
    Oh I know how to get around it lol, I just wanted to clear things up for the people running around like headless chickens and even more so the people who's limits I have raised on eBay then they get banned a week later for selling fitbits and think I had something to do with the ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
    Oh I know how to get around it lol, I just wanted to clear things up for the people running around like headless chickens and even more so the people who's limits I have raised on eBay then they get banned a week later for selling fitbits and think I had something to do with the ban.
    I know what you were saying. I just include more information for customer, accounts which eBay bans, can be unban easily. Main problem is PayPal. I hope it will help you, if you need any help to unban account, let me know.