Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry What Are Girls To You

well, i'm really pissed after that debate i had with fallen and dave. so i want to here wat the world (or at least around 5k people) have to say about this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Psshhh why are you pissed. It was a simple convo... U should be pissed at fallen not me lmao :S

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    not really you as much...but that fat/ugly bitches should be shot comment was total BS and i want to hear what everyone thinks. i did post this in the general forum right? i couldn't see it..

Thanks
    I wanna know who started it so I can strangle the first person <--Not a mad enough face. Um..lets see my girlfriends are fun to be with in general and close friendship. Their basically everything.

Thanks
    same here, and i mean girlfriends in the same way as she does.

there defenitly should be a "sexist remarke was made so now i'm really ticked" smiley

Thanks
    im 12 but ill make my remarks

they are sweet. pain in the butt sometimes, still makes you happy.

and many more

Thanks
    roflmfao.. I made the ugly / fat bitch should b shot comment. its called being shallow. I have high standards What are your standards for a g/f a7x ?

Thanks
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/steaming.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/cussing.gif[/IMG]

This is a rather demeaning thread deisgned to overlook personal preference as well as objectify and rudely disregard allowing opinions or slander towards opinions.

Simply just by making this thread you have just asked for more comments that may resemble the ones that angered you, comments are comments and opinions are opinions, leave it at that and don't let it bother you. In different nations there are religions and groups that objectify woman, and do several more unimaginable things than post a meaningless opinionated comment. which was, i assume, made to anger or frustrate you...which it has. Simple little squabbles like this are retarded, think a bit more before you think your issue is of any importance to ANYONE else here in this community and try NOT to involve them in it.

If this was a result of a conversation then perhaps this is not the place to resolve this issue, rather use PM or IM systems to resolve it.

Seriously? do you get mad everytime you see a "No Fat Chicks" tee-shirt? or anything else of the sort....or maybe take the time to see that IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Thanks
    well.....
    beauty is only skin deep

thanks for the smiley input chrono, can u PM me the url to the MPGH moderator bar please (if you don't mind of course)

Thanks
    Nicely said chronologix

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/steaming.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/cussing.gif[/IMG]
    i'll edit this if u want me to chronos. These are the URLs to those smileys for u death angel. (i'm assuming you know how to insert them in text)

https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v4...x/steaming.gif https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v4...ix/cussing.gif

it's not to hard to quess which one's which

Thanks
    Sigh* Well said chronologix. if the opinions of me n dave pissed u off. y would u ask other people for there opinion? chances are your gonna get the same opinion from most people..

Thanks
    chances are????
    well, so far it doesn't look that way to me.
    how the frig can u be so shallow though??

plus, others that share my opinions are out there and we're getting tired of all u sexist perverts

Thanks
    Hey A7X Oblivian and fallen

have you read the rules no flamming..

girls to me are my partners

Thanks
    chrono, i know that but i want to see what others think, i want to try to keep stuff like that from entering the pages of history if not now then i want people to realize what they think is simply "tossing more wood on the fire". It's not simply about my quarrel with fallen and dave, it's about how people will be treated in the future..

paolo1993, i don't want this to go from anti-sexism to a flame war (already been in one here today)
    thanks for reminding me 2 chill rabara...i keep typing that by accedent, why did you have to change your name

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast