Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    off topic but just wondering does ur name TheBFH have anything to do with battlefield heroes?

Thanks
    no it means "The Big F-Bomb-ing Hammer"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn just release everything you got not the regular pub thats boring we want a change in our life's 4 once and if ppl wanted vip they would just buy it its - undetected 4 1 so just go with the flow and let your self be recognized
    I find beauty in another's pain I find beauty in the spirit of god but I don't fuckin' change I find serenity in torture My thoughts are too pure for the human mind to author Its called God Consciousness Its a level beyond the gods marred thoughtlessness I stay ready for the combat While the ignorant praying and they wondering where they god at..t....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Didnt you say something about Catalyst in a previous post of yours maybe it was a while back. I would say the normal pub hasn't really started getting its name yet in this game. So why dont you make it lol.

P.S i like the quote in your Sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    There is no limit. If you want to release a free hack that has 101 features you may do so. The reason MPGH and other sites sell VIP is to guarantee those who buy the subscription near-constantly working hacks. More attention to detail and updating is paid on VIP than public hacks. So you could release the most elite hack out there but if you don't update it they still have a reason to buy VIP. Make sense? I hope so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trigg3rman View Post
    Damn just release everything you got not the regular pub thats boring we want a change in our life's 4 once and if ppl wanted vip they would just buy it its - undetected 4 1 so just go with the flow and let your self be recognized

lol let myself be reconized... Some people already know who i am... A lot would if i had my old name.

But Some bad Blood happen with it so Now I'm TheBFH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I feel you on that i used to have another name. One you would have realized probably. Life sometimes call for changing your identity. I didnt mean for you to make your name. I meant for you to unleash your omnipotent power upon the unsuspecting world of Nexon. Kinda like when the hacks exploded in Warrock.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    There is no limit. If you want to release a free hack that has 101 features you may do so. The reason MPGH and other sites sell VIP is to guarantee those who buy the subscription near-constantly working hacks. More attention to detail and updating is paid on VIP than public hacks. So you could release the most elite hack out there but if you don't update it they still have a reason to buy VIP. Make sense? I hope so.
    here we go again... i would update mine... thats what im say... and i dont want to make anyone mad by taking away from vip buyers... if i wanted a big website i could just go release a line of free vip hacks... but i dont want to be like someone else i know that starts with a G....

I Hate people who just want to be famous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    fuck it then. release what u want

Thanks
    thats more like it lol

but i still want to get someone more up there in mpgh to give the go on that one... because i really dont want to get ip banned again....

had to change my mac and ip address...

last time i didnt ask people in power hated me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I'll only say it 1 more time. Nothing and no one is stopping you from releasing good hacks. I was staff and I wouldn't have removed the thread. So long as it doesn't contain a virus and doesn't advertise another site you're fine. But if you're really that good contact Dave about assisting with the VIP hacks. You can still code public hacks for the forum community but you could likely profit from helping with the VIP hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i dunno .

Thanks
    i have been around this before... they always say... we wont remove the thread... yeah... until i start dropping public vip hacks and then it messes with the $

money changes the rules .... trust me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well what part of what I said doesn't make sense? If you possess the skills you claim to have you could easily enter into a win-win agreement with MPGH. There is a constant need for great coders who are active and reliable. If you look around for even 5 minutes you will also see that there is some advertisement revenue as well. So let's say your insane public hacks take away 3% of the VIP business but bring in another 2,000 members from Combat Arms lobby spamming. Don't you think the page impressions by those 2,000 people far make up for the few VIP subscriptions lost? Either way releasing them can't hurt. There's no such thing as bad publicity and if you find a home here as a coder both yourself and MPGH could benefit. But what the hell would I know? I'm done trying to convince you. This is a great community and if you choose not to be a part of that then it's your loss. There are coders here who keep us relatively satisfied and if Dave himself isn't coding VIP's he finds those who can. I just suggest you get on board with that because I'm 100% certain that you could release here but failure to do so just looks like you're stalling for lack of ability to do so.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 02-25-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well what part of what I said doesn't make sense? If you possess the skills you claim to have you could easily enter into a win-win agreement with MPGH. There is a constant need for great coders who are active and reliable. If you look around for even 5 minutes you will also see that there is some advertisement revenue as well. So let's say your insane public hacks take away 3% of the VIP business but bring in another 2,000 members from Combat Arms lobby spamming. Don't you think the page impressions by those 2,000 people far make up for the few VIP subscriptions lost? Either way releasing them can't hurt. There's no such thing as bad publicity and if you find a home here as a coder both yourself and MPGH could benefit. But what the hell would I know? I'm done trying to convince you. This is a great community and if you choose not to be a part of that then it's your loss. There are coders here who keep us relatively satisfied and if Dave himself isn't coding VIP's he finds those who can. I just suggest you get on board with that because I'm 100% certain that you could release here but failure to do so just looks like you're stalling for lack of ability to do so.
    lmao....

no offense but im not stupid

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast