Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hmm...

Apparently after your character goes unloaded in Nostalgia Quest, you should go in LeBot Cell Grabber and go to Upstairs, then go to Bathroom, check all the boxes in Options then go to Forest3.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't know why so many people want to get there, it's almost useless even for the people who were invited, there's really nothing there. Some gay dual wielding quest Yulgar has, some weird enhancement quest Warlic has, there's just nothing nostalgic about it and the rewards are so crap with an annoyingly low drop rate on quest items
    I'll sell my candle to a skrub for $15 hahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    So, to do this I need my character to not finish loading, but how do I do so?
    If I select a server, spam the house button during the loading screen to getting in-game, it loads Battleon for half a second, and then joins my house, even though I spammed it.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr420QuickScops View Post
    I don't know why so many people want to get there, it's almost useless even for the people who were invited, there's really nothing there. Some gay dual wielding quest Yulgar has, some weird enhancement quest Warlic has, there's just nothing nostalgic about it and the rewards are so crap with an annoyingly low drop rate on quest items
    I'll sell my candle to a skrub for $15 hahaha
    To each his own, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    So, to do this I need my character to not finish loading, but how do I do so?
    If I select a server, spam the house button during the loading screen to getting in-game, it loads Battleon for half a second, and then joins my house, even though I spammed it.
    If you appear in your house as a flame/PTR Flame (or half-assed-ly equipped or missing a limb or two) then I think that's okay, you'll know when you enter nostalgiaquest anyways cause it'll boot you out if you loaded completely.
    Just clear your cache and try again.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I have tried to perform in in Google Chrome, with and without clearing my cache and I have tried to perform it in Carbon 1.8, but no matter what I do, I can not go to my house before it has loaded everything in Battleon.
    Can someone give me a full tutorial, maybe even a video, on how to do this?

Thank you, very much appreciated.
    Magnus.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I tried on lebot maybe can help u this, select generic attack bot and spam start/stop when u are login in the game. Sometimes works fine and u can get a not loaded character :v (Sorry for bad english too)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yes there is a method where if you do not wait for your character to load, you may access the map, though imo this is like asking to get banned...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr420QuickScops View Post
    Some gay dual wielding quest Yulgar has, some weird enhancement quest Warlic has
    Greatest description of Nostalgiaquest ever.

Nostalgiaquest itself kind of serves no farming purpose and a limited shop purpose Some "Nostalgic" if expensive ac items and pet shop. There is the seemingly pointless Warlic Reversion and Enchanted shops. The only "interesting" thing is the dual-weild shop which may be cool for some and for others just ridiculous in terms of aesthetics.

The quests only have some collectibles or stuff used for the above shops so "fuck 'em" I guess.

All for 8 years of time.

I would like some more sick gear beyond the pointless collectibles. TBH the stuff you get from the shops in the book of lore for periods of time beats the collectible stuff. Nostalgiaquest also should of been the one place that makes farming easier like the member maps and provide something like enhancements that improve your stats to, you know, reward time. Maybe add more aesthetic stuff like the dual-weild shop does. I would like it if some of the items I have could be a bit color custom (maybe revolve a shop around that).

Conclusion:
    Nostalgiaquest is rather lackluster. Maybe a thing for 4 years of time at max for the "nostalgia" and dual weild shop
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 12-18-2016 at 04:23 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudol Von Stroheim For This Useful Post:

Mr420QuickScops (12-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    I would like it if some of the items I have could be a bit color custom (maybe revolve a shop around that).
    They desperately need this, theres nowhere near enough colour custom gear

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr420QuickScops For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (12-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Warlic Reversion
    Dude
    Warlic's Stuff gives items the 15% dmg boost like the Burning Blade and the 3 farming quest weapons in celestial realm.
    Though I guess the Nightlocke War Axe is better since it's a static weapon AND has the 15% boost as well.

It's weird that the secret item hidden in his shop doesn't have the boost though.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
    Dude
    Warlic's Stuff gives items the 15% dmg boost like the Burning Blade and the 3 farming quest weapons in celestial realm.
    Though I guess the Nightlocke War Axe is better since it's a static weapon AND has the 15% boost as well.

It's weird that the secret item hidden in his shop doesn't have the boost though.
    Oh, now that is a bit interesting. It would be cool if that shop did have a lot more items that could be enchanted now that you told me that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why zorbak screen still appear?

- - - Updated - - -

Why zorbak screen still appear?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123