Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    one word: what the fuck
    that was 3 words dabe....WTF is one word.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Who are you Elly?
    He probably meant that.
    Thank god Gourav is bant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    ok a story line...
    i dont know if you would give a shit or not...
    but here we go...
    hmmm... master epic story taking place in the time far far away are a 15 year old kid every one makes fun of you, you suffer unwanted erections in calls looking at chicks and the teacher thinks you are a hot dog one day walking home you see a kid drowning in the river and him mother crying "there oohhh nooo my baby" and kids in like drowning in the rive which has like lumber logs floating in it and shit you jump in save pull him a shore here kids leap on to his mother and you are like "give me your hand" she looks at your like 20 sec ah.... Wait (*dramatic pause*) turns around hugs the kids tight starts crying "ohh no my baby is safe omg omg ahh...." you are like "wtf" b00m~!!! a log from river hits you like in the back and you sorta fell back and one cry come from your mouth "you bitch" now you are death and you are like greeted by this monk
    he speaks "hello son you i will answer all your questions " and you are like wtf did i die... monk is like yes unfortunately son you did this is now the getway were you be judged for your life you will go to heaven or not....
    there are a few people in the room you don't know any of them there is a shady guy guy who who like hides behind the corner .. and shit .. and old as lady and wtf? it gorge bush there what are oyu doing there but he was suffering from cancer and died in the hospital no one know whats going on there is this one chick who is afraid of you (4 -5 more character who will later be important but i ant telling haha) all said and done we wait...
    few min later you hear a song "some weird shit like about you know like weird songs the new dawn has come live to see tomorrow hold you many fortunes my tongue only speaks the truth and some other shit like that" b00m!!!~ out of the clouds the angel appears you have been chosen to play the gam3 of death muhahaha (this is the black angel as you can tell *evil laugh*) now you most show your self worth enough to go to main lands
    BTW now .. like in the window blinds go... swoof.. and you see wtf? its the statue of liberty you are in NYC wtf?? lol neway 50% of the people are like psss fuck this i am going home this is bull shit.. lol
    the black angel hold the black sphere which displays a massage from beyond as it reads a quest you must do....(the territorial island quest)
    then if you finish this you get to go to the main lands .... you be called once every week to this place while not being there you can return to your normal life hahaha!!!
    quest and other crap i have come up with but this shit is my personal RPG game idea i will use the story like + a gods war saga i will add later on... hmm.. if interested PM !! me lol
    this took my ass load of time to write this so read if you dont the game of death calls for you

dude i cannot understand what you have typed to many run on sentences

Thanks
    Make a comic envolving all the super users, where we try to overthrow Dave and in the end make MPGH ruled by the Super Users, Arun and Endrit will try to stop us too, well I'm tired but yeah, this would be a cool main idea.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Make a comic envolving all the super users, where we try to overthrow Dave and in the end make MPGH ruled by the Super Users, Arun and Endrit will try to stop us too, well I'm tired but yeah, this would be a cool main idea.

Reminds me of my comic :O, except it was never finished.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol that would be fun. With some of us non-super loyal users being captains and the rest little foot-soldiers.

Thanks
    blackpkster:

you are not a loyal member. there are plenty of noobs like you on this site. the only difference between you and them, is i actually know you. which could be a plus. but it isn't. i remember you from when you first came to this site, flaming the shit out of everyone because you're insecure and it makes you feel better. then you retreated to the warrock section never to be seen again. you will always be a flaming noob ****** to me, and will never be included in any comics made by me, sadistic, or any of the other comic staff.

to everyone else:

this thread has gone to shit, so i'm shutting it down. go back to the other thread games in general section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WTF
    I never even posted on the other fucking threads when I first joined. My god I've sweared lots but I don't flame. And how the fuck am I insecure. And just to tell you Sad just accepted me into his comic.
    And you HAVEN'T "shut down this shit thread".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12