Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Tweaking Windows 7 for bulletproof gaming

Welcome to the tutorial that will tell you some changes that you should make to optimize your computer and save you time.

Lets jump right into it shall we?

Lets say you just installed Windows 7, and you about to install all of your apps that you want. STOP!

You don't have to individually install a number of apps you might use, because a handy tool called Ninite can do it all for you.
    Link: Ninite Easy PC Setup - Silent Unattended Install Multiple Programs At Once

Head on over to Ninite's official web app page.
    Once you are there, start checking the boxes of all of the programs that you want installed on your system.

While your apps are installing, feel free to tell Ninite about any apps they might have missed that they should have in their installer.

If you've got two hard drives on your machine, do this: Control Panel >> System >> Advanced Tab >> Virtual Memory "Change" Button.

Uncheck the "Automatically Manage Paging File" option, then set your C:\ partition for "no paging file" and click "Set".
    Select the drive letter corresponding to your second hard drive, then select "system managed size" and click "Set." Restart your computer.

Click your "Start Button and type "msconfig" into the "Search Programs and files" field. Click the "Startup" tab. Uncheck any items that you don't need at windows start.

Using a 5.1 surround sound setup?
    Windows won't know that by default, even if you've already installed the drivers for your machine's sound card and used its own configuration tool to set up your 5.1 sound.
    go to the Control Panel >> Sound, then highlight your speakers and click "Configure." Select your proper sound setup and and run through the rest of the menus by hitting "next."

If you intend to stream media from your computer to other devices and systems in your house hold, make sure you enable this feature-it's not on by default in Windows 7. Go to the Network and sharing Center under the Control Panel. Then click on the "Change Advanced Sharing Settings." Scroll down a little bit and enable Media streaming or else devices like your Xbox 160 wont know whats going on.

So there you go.
    Five windows seven tips that you should make to optimize your computers performance.
    Last edited by Pandemic; 01-25-2011 at 06:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post:

Rock Band (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    that light blue font hurts my eyes after a while

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

rompemente (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    Terrible font color choice. Doesn't contrast too nicely with the white.

And I don't see how using an automated app installer will "optimize" gaming. Unless you consider dump files as a potential threat to your fps, it's useless.
    Last edited by itsahacker1; 01-25-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thats for when you first install windows seven, thwse arnt windows 7 tweaks not a fps thingim going to edit the font and title

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fierguy View Post
    thats for when you first install windows seven, thwse arnt windows 7 tweaks not a fps thingim going to edit the font and title
    Well, your title suggested these "tips" were for bulletproof gaming, see the confusion there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fuck Change your font

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !