Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Low LVL Rocket Leauge Boosting

Howdy

I'm thinking about starting a low price for low ranking boosting for rocket league to help some people out with getting up to that rising star rank!
    I'm not JHEZER I cant make you GC in a single day. but I can take you from that Prospect 1 up to rising star.
    I'm aiming to go for this lower end of the market because the cost for boosting from other places from prospect 1 to Rising star for just a solo duel is upwards of $200 and I think that's insane!!

So hears the deal. I have never tried anything like this before. so I'm going to do a few small boosts for free just so I can get some +rep on my profile and so I can get some experience in how to do the profile swapping and such. ill put a link for this boosting profile to get ahold of me. I'm only doing Solo Duel and Doubles. *I find standard and solo standard so boring*
    steamcommunity .com/id/LordSaviorKrazed/ <---just remove the space in the link

So ya. Any questions you have I would be more than happy to answer them at the profile above ^^. and ill say the first 5 people to contact me ill do a free single tier boost for them (unranked to ranked - prospect to challenger - challenger to rising star)

picture below is my main profile stats.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    76561198204591203.png