Thanks

Requesting Assistance on AutoHotKey Script's Input

I have been testing many different ways to make the script work. It's just a simple auto-attack bot I have set up. It works perfectly, but what I want is to have it work when I Alt + Tab and have the script work even when I am doing something else. Like using the internet browser and checking my facebook or watching youtube videos. This is my script and any help will truly be great!

Here's the script:

------------------------------------------

#IfWinActive, MapleStory
    SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook
    Loop
    {
    ControlSend, , x, MapleStory
    Sleep 180
    }
    return

-::
    Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return

--------------------------------------------------

Here's the thing. When I am using another 'Windows' Application, the script still works in MapleStory and is spamming the X Button in the Chat/Text Box. But when I actually wanted it to do the attack, it only works when MapleStory is active. If I went into another 'Windows', it doesn't work. Only the script work on chat box when you're inactive from MapleStory. Please! I appreciate any help. I want the auto-attack to work even when I am browsing on my internet browser. I hope you guys will somehow reply and give me your views. I have spent hours looking for many ways but its still doesn't work.

Thanks
    Ctrl + 1 chooses the selected window if it's not already selected (IE : you can be browsing the internet and press that and use your command on the "x")

#SingleInstance, Force
    #Persistent
    #NoEnv

^1::WinGet, active_id, PID, A

WHATEVERBUTTONHERE::
    {
    ControlSend, , {x}, ahk_pid %active_id%
    Sleep 180
    }

I'm not sure what these do: (Try to incorporate it into the code above, right now the code above doesn't have a key to press for it to work find a key you'd like and add your loop to it)

#IfWinActive, MapleStory
    SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook
    Loop

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return
    return

I hope this some how helps :|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by popcornjesus View Post
    Ctrl + 1 chooses the selected window if it's not already selected (IE : you can be browsing the internet and press that and use your command on the "x")

#SingleInstance, Force
    #Persistent
    #NoEnv

WHATEVERBUTTONHERE::
    {
    Sleep 180
    }

I'm not sure what these do: (Try to incorporate it into the code above, right now the code above doesn't have a key to press for it to work find a key you'd like and add your loop to it)

#IfWinActive, MapleStory
    SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook
    Loop

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return
    return

I hope this some how helps :|
    Thanks for replying. I have tried for an hour trying to test it out in various ways but it doesn't seem to work. I'm placing the code in this manner just like you stated:

----------------------------------------------------

#SingleInstance, Force
    #Persistent
    #NoEnv

Loop
    ^j::
    {
    Sleep 180
    }
    return

#IfWinActive, MapleStory
    SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return

-------------------------------------------

The "SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook" is meant for keystrokes to be recognized in the game. Without this, MapleStory won't detect the keystrokes like the button 'x' and it doesn't work.

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return

As for the one above, that is just the function of pressing the "-" button in order to pause the spamming of the "x" button whenever you want or to play it again. Honestly, with my previous script, it works but just only works on the ChatBox with it spamming xxxxxx even when I am browsing internet, but when I have it spam the attack xxxxx, it works until the moment I switch to another 'Windows'. This is really a pain to deal with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, just having you trying to help out means a lot to me. If possible there's two other things that is bothering me, I have spent roughly 3 hours just to make it work but it still doesn't due to my lack of know-how in scripting.

The first one is: With the script I have set, the x button is spammed continuously. But I want it to pause at every 45th second in order to press {LCtrl} (Left Control) button Once before the x button is played again. Right now, I have set the Left Control button with a delay, but because of that delay, the x button is also delayed for 45 second and doesn't spam. So what I want is to have the 45 sec delay only on the Left Control Button while the x button is to pause when the Left Control Button is about to press, meaning I want the x button to be pressed most of the time.

The second one is: I want the script to work while having it press the Down Arrow button and the D button together (in order to teleport to different platforms) [Only press it once]. I want it for that button to be pressed every 1 min and 30 second, and is remained on the new platform for 15 second before you press the Up Arrow and the D button together. Now that you are back up in the original platform, the 1min and 30 second will count down and will be teleported down again and the cycle continues like that along with the x button spamming and the {LCtrl} every 45 second if possible. Because the problem right now is that, I have the Down and D button work and it teleported, but the Down button was spammed continuously and wouldn't be left up.

I did something like:

ControlSend, , {Down Down}d
    Sleep, 100
    ControlSend, , [Down Up}
    Sleep, 15000

Again, any help is much appreciated!
    Last edited by mudslap2; 01-04-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mudslap2 View Post
    Thanks for replying. I have tried for an hour trying to test it out in various ways but it doesn't seem to work. I'm placing the code in this manner just like you stated:

----------------------------------------------------

#SingleInstance, Force
    #Persistent
    #NoEnv

Loop
    ^j::
    {
    Sleep 180
    }
    return

#IfWinActive, MapleStory
    SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return

-------------------------------------------

The "SendMode Input
    #InstallKeybdHook" is meant for keystrokes to be recognized in the game. Without this, MapleStory won't detect the keystrokes like the button 'x' and it doesn't work.

Suspend
    Pause,,1
    return

As for the one above, that is just the function of pressing the "-" button in order to pause the spamming of the "x" button whenever you want or to play it again. Honestly, with my previous script, it works but just only works on the ChatBox with it spamming xxxxxx even when I am browsing internet, but when I have it spam the attack xxxxx, it works until the moment I switch to another 'Windows'. This is really a pain to deal with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, just having you trying to help out means a lot to me. If possible there's two other things that is bothering me, I have spent roughly 3 hours just to make it work but it still doesn't due to my lack of know-how in scripting.

The first one is: With the script I have set, the x button is spammed continuously. But I want it to pause at every 45th second in order to press {LCtrl} (Left Control) button Once before the x button is played again. Right now, I have set the Left Control button with a delay, but because of that delay, the x button is also delayed for 45 second and doesn't spam. So what I want is to have the 45 sec delay only on the Left Control Button while the x button is to pause when the Left Control Button is about to press, meaning I want the x button to be pressed most of the time.

The second one is: I want the script to work while having it press the Down Arrow button and the D button together (in order to teleport to different platforms) [Only press it once]. I want it for that button to be pressed every 1 min and 30 second, and is remained on the new platform for 15 second before you press the Up Arrow and the D button together. Now that you are back up in the original platform, the 1min and 30 second will count down and will be teleported down again and the cycle continues like that along with the x button spamming and the {LCtrl} every 45 second if possible. Because the problem right now is that, I have the Down and D button work and it teleported, but the Down button was spammed continuously and wouldn't be left up.

I did something like:

ControlSend, , {Down Down}d
    Sleep, 100
    ControlSend, , [Down Up}
    Sleep, 15000

Again, any help is much appreciated!
    Sorry dude, I'm not a professional coder either lol, I just had a script I was using for another game and thought I could tweak it up a bit with yours, unfortunately that didn't work.