Where should I start? A lot has happened since I left MPGH, never had the intention to leave the forum but as things got worse in my personal life, I had no other option. I never left a note why I took a step back from this website, other than dropping the activity to a zero ratio. I'll explain why I haven't been online for quite some time, I have some more time now to merge MPGH and my personal conditions and life.

One of the main reasons why I completely left MPGH behind was school. I am in my final year of High School which is, here, in our country the most important year. You don't learn a lot of new knowledge, but you rather repeat and repeat. Even though it sounds simpler than learning new things, for me it was hard. My concentration level is far behind other people from my age, so concentrating wasn't going well. I thought too easy about this year, thought I could finish it with one hand, but nothing seems what it's like. My grades were almost all at a negative average. Here we count from 1 to 10, with a 10 being the highest. A 5,5 is positive, which is the minimum in order to pass school. Most of my grades were far below that and with an exception above. If I didn't fix that before January, February it would be a no-pass for this year. Luckily I ended up with an average of above 5,5 so I can still take part of the final exams taking place in May/June.

Another reason was losing my interest in Gaming. I sometimes still play video games, but those games are not intended to be quite active within MPGH. I felt like MPGH was getting a place only for selling and buying stuff and for leechers downloading the public and most of the time detected hacks. The general section was either filled with shitposting or people bragging about their post-bans. However I do want to say there is also a bright side on MPGH, the helpful side, the not-leeching people side. And that's where I came back for, to talk about events, hoping to get ny interest back in specific games and to get rich with Amazon refunding, oh wait that's banned.