Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMariakiMXx View Post
    I'm currently trying to get NSoD, but can't seem to get that fkn doom heart from ultra sepulchure. Been botting him for 3 days now.. am i attacking the wrong enemy because wiki shows that the item is dropped from ultra sepulchure in sepulchurebattle?
    Probably just unlucky. How fast are you killing him? Are you killing him ALL the time or does he kill you? Is your bot accepting the drop and did you spell it right in the command? Do you have reject all drops on? If none of these are the case and you are farming sepulchure fine then I guess you're just unlucky and should just keep going until you get the item. Tried it recently and took less than a day for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Probably just unlucky. How fast are you killing him? Are you killing him ALL the time or does he kill you? Is your bot accepting the drop and did you spell it right in the command? Do you have reject all drops on? If none of these are the case and you are farming sepulchure fine then I guess you're just unlucky and should just keep going until you get the item. Tried it recently and took less than a day for me.
    probably like around 10-15 times per hour, he doesn't kill me because i'm using a class that constantly heals, The bot is accepting the drop and it is spelled correctly and "reject all drops" is off... so yeah..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is it really hard to farm for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vrosnyche View Post
    Thanks for the reminder! I'm almost done with BoA, I'm currently at the rune quest and it took me an hour to do so. I didn't think it was THIS easy lmao
    I am also im the find runes quest but I cannot get it from Escherion/Kitsune. Where did you find it? So I can go to there and farm for it again.
    Last edited by Kraser; 01-14-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraser View Post
    Is it really hard to farm for it?

- - - Updated - - -

I am also im the find runes quest but I cannot get it from Escherion/Kitsune. Where did you find it? So I can go to there and farm for it again.
    All Chaos Lords including Kitsune, Escherion, Vath, Ledgermayne, etc. has 0.1% chance of dropping the Blade of Awe Rune. They're easier to kill and farm but the drop rate is abysmal. However, if you have already finished the Sandsea story line, Chaos Lord Tibicenas has a 0.3% drop rate on the runes. I got it from Tibicenas after 4 hours of farming non-stop in a public room. Make an auto attack bot on Tibicenas and put some skills to it, it doesn't really matter because if you're in a public room, Tibicenas will melt due to the amount of players. Make sure to add "Runes Found!" to the get list of the bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    All Chaos Lords including Kitsune, Escherion, Vath, Ledgermayne, etc. has 0.1% chance of dropping the Blade of Awe Rune. They're easier to kill and farm but the drop rate is abysmal. However, if you have already finished the Sandsea story line, Chaos Lord Tibicenas has a 0.3% drop rate on the runes. I got it from Tibicenas after 4 hours of farming non-stop in a public room. Make an auto attack bot on Tibicenas and put some skills to it, it doesn't really matter because if you're in a public room, Tibicenas will melt due to the amount of players. Make sure to add "Runes Found!" to the get list of the bot.
    I just need to complete the quests in djinn then I could go kill Tibicenas. Thanks for the info btw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraser View Post
    I just need to complete the quests in djinn then I could go kill Tibicenas. Thanks for the info btw.
    You're welcome. Don't forget to use optimal classes! It'll be faster that way. If you have friends that are Chrono Dragonknights, ask them to help. CDK is one of the best boss farming classes out there because of its nuke. My friend critted for 300k at Blood Titan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're welcome. Don't forget to use optimal classes! It'll be faster that way. If you have friends that are Chrono Dragonknights, ask them to help. CDK is one of the best boss farming classes out there because of its nuke. My friend critted for 300k at Blood Titan
    Okay but I don't have friend in-game lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Make sure you also have Chaorrupter Unlocked.
    It does +50% dmg to chaos.
    The Cash Must Flow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12