Quote Originally Posted by RetrakPaul View Post
    added on skype I wanna buy a set asap

- - - Updated - - -

ready to buy, Ive added you on skype

Added you bro, just talk to me there and ill gear u up asap

Selling gear till 03:00 am talk to me in skype

PROMO Going ON: 10$ = 30 Sets Get this great promo while it still running

About my gear business:

- My sets don't have limit of time to use them, example: you buy a package of 10$= 30 sets, you can use 10 sets this month, make a break from the game, and come back in 4 months, and you still have 20 sets left
    - My sets go trought patch versions of the game.
    - Im going to still doing this business from more years to come , already doing this since November 2015 till now with 100% positive feedback.
    - Even if all dupe crash server methods got fixed, i will still be able to dupe , so no worries

Have a go bros and add me on skype and talk to me there for the good business
    Last edited by ChernoProvider; 03-23-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks
    Selling gear till 04:00 am talk to me in skype

***** PROMO Going ON: 10$ = 30 Sets Get this great promo while it still running *****

About my gear business:

- My sets don't have limit of time to use them, example: you buy a package of 10$= 30 sets, you can use 10 sets this month, make a break from the game, and come back in 4 months, and you still have 20 sets left
    - Im going to still doing this business from more years to come , already doing this since November 2015 till now with 100% positive feedback.
    - Even if all dupe crash server methods got fixed, i will still be able to dupe , so no worries

Thanks
    hello, i added you on skype. Please anwser asap

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioass View Post
    hello, i added you on skype. Please anwser asap
    You didn't posted your skype bro, i added 4 bros that were requesting, if you weren't one of them, pls post your skype so i can add you.

thanks

Thanks

***** PROMO Going ON: 10$ = 30 Sets Get this great promo while it still running *****

About my gear business:

Thanks
    very nice and fast!! I will buy again 100%

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bioass For This Useful Post:

ChernoProvider (03-28-2017)

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

3 New Sets Added to the collection

Metal Power Set

It's a Trap Set

Leather Sniper Set

20 Sets total:

Last edited by ChernoProvider; 04-02-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks
    I've been buying from Cherno for over a year now and have never had a problem with a purchase from him. I've bought over 200 sets from him for myself and my friends. He offers the largest selection of gear and clothing alike for any kind of DayZ situation you might come across! Best of luck with sales!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skye Fire For This Useful Post:

ChernoProvider (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Selling gear till 03:00 am talk to me in Skype

About my gear business:

- My sets go trough patch versions of the game.
    - I'm going to still doing this business from more years to come , already doing this since November 2015 till now with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks
    3 New Sets Added To Collection

My 23 Dayz Available Sets:

Paramedic:

The Nomad Warrior:

Tha Police:

Full Set Description here: https://imgur.com/a/ZZFlL

Selling gear till 03:00 am come talk to me in skype ppl
    Last edited by ChernoProvider; 04-07-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast