Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Selling gear till 05:00 am talk to me in Skype

***** PROMO Going ON: 10$ = 50 and 20$ = 120 Sets Get this great promo while it still running *****

About my gear business:

- My sets don't have limit of time to use them, example: you buy a package of 10$= 50 sets, you can use 10 sets this month, make a break from the game, and come back in 4 months, and you still have 40 sets left
    - My sets go trough patch versions of the game.
    - I'm going to still doing this business from more years to come , already doing this since November 2015 till now with 100% positive feedback.
    - Even if all dupe crash server methods got fixed, i will still be able to dupe , so no worries

Orel set Review:
    Last edited by ChernoProvider; 05-13-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks
    Selling gear till 03:00 am talk to me in Skype

***** PROMO Going ON: 10$ = 50 and 20$ = 120 Sets Get this great promo while it still running *****

About my gear business:

- My sets don't have limit of time to use them, example: you buy a package of 10$= 50 sets, you can use 10 sets this month, make a break from the game, and come back in 4 months, and you still have 40 sets left
    - I'm going to still doing this business from more years to come , already doing this since November 2015 till now with 100% positive feedback.
    - Even if all dupe crash server methods got fixed, i will still be able to dupe , so no worries

Check the Sniper Camo Set Review here:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

New set added into collection:

Jungle Intruder:

Youtube Review made by a costumer Thank you bro

30 Sets:

Total list Sets Detailed:

https://imgur.com/a/ZZFlL
    Last edited by ChernoProvider; 05-21-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks

Proper review

im online till 03:00 am

Thanks
    +Vouch! Amazingly fast. Thanks matey.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nameraider For This Useful Post:

ChernoProvider (05-23-2017)

Thanks

About my gear business:

When the new 0.62 Patch comes out, there will be a short period of time that i need to loot the items and dupe stuff to rebuild again all my base, but that will be very short with the help of all my costumers, i will give 1 full set for each 3 items im looking for then i resume normal gear operations again

Thanks

About my gear business:

When the new 0.62 Patch comes out, there will be a short period of time that i need to loot the items and dupe stuff to rebuild again all my base, but that will be very short with the help of all my costumers, i will give 1 full set for each 3 items im looking for then i resume normal gear operations again

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Thanks

About my gear business:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast