Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    tl;dr you're an idiot. This isn't an argument of whether our current government is capable of doing things that go against the reasoning behind the 2nd amendment. There are plenty of cases where peoples rights to owning a gun and self defense has been justified against a public servant. You stating other garbage is not refuting that FACT. You have a right to self defense, whether or not you used excessive force or were in your rights to do so is entirely up to the judge.

Your second wall of text is just absolutely stupid. Just because this is the year 2017 does not mean human nature has changed. When citizens aren't given enough power and government is given too much, and there is no rule of law to decide things. You get oppression. This isn't even an argument, all you're saying is it wouldn't happen, and if it does happenj it's very unlikely. That may be the case with our systems in place to distribute power across a broad spectrum, but that being your point for whatever reason is retarded.

I'm not even engaged with you on whatever the fuck you're trying to tell me. Summarize whatever you want to say in 20 words or less. Because you're autistic.
    I know that this has nothing to do with the actual argument but since you made a wrong statement I felt it right to correct you.
    With that being said, there are a few cases where people walked away scot-free after killing an official, and saying that just because of those cases it's justified is not very smart I think, and it's the same as people claiming you get autism from vaccines just because it happened to like 10 people.

Secondly, me saying it wouldn't happen wasn't an argument but just as explanation of why your argument about government oppression if guns were banned is stupid.

I did reply to you but I will repeat myself in a simpler way so that you can understand:
    You said that if guns were banned, people would use different weapons to commit crimes, well then they can use those to defend themselves again oppression.
    Also guns are banned doesn't mean they cease to exist, maybe you can't buy it legally but you can certainly get it if you really want to.
    Last edited by Deki77; 01-16-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deki77 View Post
    I know that this has nothing to do with the actual argument but since you made a wrong statement I felt it right to correct you.
    With that being said, there are a few cases where people walked away scot-free after killing an official, and saying that just because of those cases it's justified is not very smart I think, and it's the same as people claiming you get autism from vaccines just because it happened to like 10 people.

Secondly, me saying it wouldn't happen wasn't an argument but just as explanation of why your argument about government oppression if guns were banned is stupid.

I did reply to you but I will repeat myself in a simpler way so that you can understand:
    You said that if guns were banned, people would use different weapons to commit crimes, well then they can use those to defend themselves again oppression.
    Also guns are banned doesn't mean they cease to exist, maybe you can't buy it legally but you can certainly get it if you really want to.
    I do not care about your opinion, I said nothing wrong, all you have is your opinion.

If a public servant disobeys the law and you have to defend your self, you by LAW have the right to do so. That is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Whether or not you think it happens most of the time or not is completely arbitrary and has no basis in an argument about law and rights. If a cop breaks into your house and threatens to kill you, with no logical reasoning then you have the right to shoot that person even if they are a cop, fbi agent or even the president of the united states.

It obviously will be up to a judge to determine if you were right to defend your self, and obviously self defense against a police officer wouldn't fly unless you had a reason beyond doubt to defend your self. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the law, that's how the situation is interpreted, the law it's self has no conflict. You're reiterating a blank statement, please stop posting pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I do not care about your opinion, I said nothing wrong, all you have is your opinion.

If a public servant disobeys the law and you have to defend your self, you by LAW have the right to do so. That is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Whether or not you think it happens most of the time or not is completely arbitrary and has no basis in an argument about law and rights. If a cop breaks into your house and threatens to kill you, with no logical reasoning then you have the right to shoot that person even if they are a cop, fbi agent or even the president of the united states.

It obviously will be up to a judge to determine if you were right to defend your self, and obviously self defense against a police officer wouldn't fly unless you had a reason beyond doubt to defend your self. But that has absolutely nothing to do with the law, that's how the situation is interpreted, the law it's self has no conflict. You're reiterating a blank statement, please stop posting pleb.
    You keep contradicting yourself. First you say if guns were banned blacks would find other weapons and then you say we need guns to protect ourselves if the government wanted to become oppressed.
    It also seems you don't know the difference between a constitutional right and a law since you first say self defense is a law and after that it's a constitutional right. Truth is it's just a law so you should only use that term in the future.
    Secondly you don't really think logically, you say if anyone was to break into your house and try to harm you, you can reply with equal force and that's true, but it's also a bad argument since in our hypothesis the government is oppressed which means that the self defense law doesn't matter at all and let me tell you why:
    Government is oppressed so why would they care about laws when they can do anything they want, even violate basic human rights. You either obey them or they kill you, simple as that.

Thanks
    You keep contradicting yourself. First you say if guns were banned blacks would find other weapons and then you say we need guns to protect ourselves if the government wanted to become oppressed.
    It also seems you don't know the difference between a constitutional right and a law since you first say self defense is a law and after that it's a constitutional right. Truth is it's just a law so you should only use that term in the future.
    Secondly you don't really think logically, you say if anyone was to break into your house and try to harm you, you can reply with equal force and that's true, but it's also a bad argument since in our hypothesis the government is oppressed which means that the self defense law doesn't matter at all and let me tell you why:
    Government is oppressed so why would they care about laws when they can do anything they want, even violate basic human rights. You either obey them or they kill you, simple as that.
    1) You are taking what I'm saying out of context, the world doesn't revolve around you. I was addressing another human being about something else. The constitution is law (just a side note for you) and what I literally said was the reason behind the 2nd amendment is for self defense... Specifically against the government.

2) Nobody said the government is oppressed. The hypothetical for the reason behind the 2nd amendment is if the Government oppressed it's citizens to a point where they had to fend for them self's with violence.

Now that we've summed all that up, please quit shit posting on my thread with your strawmans and ad hominems. You are a bad debater, you failed to comprehend my arguments because you took them out of context simply to shit post more. You have nothing to say, so quit going full retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1) You are taking what I'm saying out of context, the world doesn't revolve around you. I was addressing another human being about something else. The constitution is law (just a side note for you) and what I literally said was the reason behind the 2nd amendment is for self defense... Specifically against the government.

2) Nobody said the government is oppressed. The hypothetical for the reason behind the 2nd amendment is if the Government oppressed it's citizens to a point where they had to fend for them self's with violence.

Now that we've summed all that up, please quit shit posting on my thread with your strawmans and ad hominems. You are a bad debater, you failed to comprehend my arguments because you took them out of context simply to shit post more. You have nothing to say, so quit going full retard.
    Yes, constitution is the supreme law, but it's not like every federal, state, and local law is declared in the constitution, meaning it's incorrect to refer to any law as the constitution.
    The US constitution doesn't specifically declare any self defense laws although different state constitutions may have it, but what you mean are 'castle doctrine' and 'stand your ground' laws which are both state laws.

You said yourself that if the government is oppressed we'd need guns and then you said if we used them the self defense laws would protect us, I'm just telling you why that's bullshit and why if that really happened, we wouldn't be able to do shit.

Thanks
    Yes, constitution is the supreme law, but it's not like every federal, state, and local law is declared in the constitution, meaning it's incorrect to refer to any law as the constitution.
    The US constitution doesn't specifically declare any self defense laws although different state constitutions may have it, but what you mean are 'castle doctrine' and 'stand your ground' laws which are both state laws.

You said yourself that if the government is oppressed we'd need guns and then you said if we used them the self defense laws would protect us, I'm just telling you why that's bullshit and why if that really happened, we wouldn't be able to do shit.
    I'm telling you the fucking interpretation of the 2nd amendment is as self defense for individuals, from the government.

Do you plan on continuing your logical fallacy crusade? I said if the government oppresses people, not the government is oppressed.... If I said the latter then that was an obvious mistake that should of been picked up in context.

You're last run on sentence is utterly false. This is a democratic government, we are in direct control of our government. If there is something written on a centuries old piece of parchment, then we'll interpretative that writing however the fuck we want, and what we did was declare the 2nd amendment gave the right to every individual to bear arms, not just militias. So literally by the fundamental law of the land, we would have the ability to fight an OPPRESSIVE government.

Now please for the love of god stop shit posting. I've reiterated the same thing more than 5 times now. You either comprehend it or you don't.

Thanks
    RIP statistics

Thanks
    This dude has got to be baiting. Look if they have a violent criminal record (assault, murder, etc.) no gun. If they are not an American citizen, no gun. Under 18, no concealed or open carry. Pretty simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm telling you the fucking interpretation of the 2nd amendment is as self defense for individuals, from the government.

Do you plan on continuing your logical fallacy crusade? I said if the government oppresses people, not the government is oppressed.... If I said the latter then that was an obvious mistake that should of been picked up in context.

You're last run on sentence is utterly false. This is a democratic government, we are in direct control of our government. If there is something written on a centuries old piece of parchment, then we'll interpretative that writing however the fuck we want, and what we did was declare the 2nd amendment gave the right to every individual to bear arms, not just militias. So literally by the fundamental law of the land, we would have the ability to fight an OPPRESSIVE government.

Now please for the love of god stop shit posting. I've reiterated the same thing more than 5 times now. You either comprehend it or you don't.
    Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word? Please Stop And Type Like A Normal Person. That Is All. Thank You.
    Last edited by zapheo; 01-18-2017 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    How are you supposed to take away guns from people who have verification of allowance that they can have a gun?

Look at Estonia, we even have rarely any deaths when it comes to police and its citizens, it's just the USA who has a problem containing the gun violence, I find it ironic or a bit of a joke that you involve every other country to your list, when mostly US has the problem, not even Canada faces the stupidity problem and/or A FETISH against weaponry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zapheo View Post
    Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word? Please Stop And Type Like A Normal Person. That Is All. Thank You.
    It comes with his pathetic tag, it is a perk.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    lmao this is mpgh this shit doesnt suprise me at all

Thanks
    These numbers are stupid, if u add in how many white gun deaths during the holocost, Iraq etc, it's just dumb... I guess white people shouldnt have explosives cuz of Hiroshima..

Btw, male white christians are the biggest mass murders in world history.. even if u only count America, the native Americans, and black slaves killed FAR outweighs ur numbers

#1 in guns
    #1 by knife/blade
    #1 by chemical
    #1 by explosive
    #1 demo for serial killing
    #1 for genocide
    #1 for mass murders
    #1 for stealing for example, people like you cite property theft and stuff for blacks, where as whites stole the whole USA land valued at trillions and the billions Bernie sanders, Enron, etc, stole FAR exceed any theft by blacks.

Not that race makes any difference, ur "stats" are just misleading
    Last edited by uvpC2M6uxI; 01-19-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    Government officials are not above the law. Self defense even applies against police when they've over stepped their boundaries. For example if a police officer breaks into your home without a warrant or good reason, you have the right to shoot and kill him. Just because he has a badge does not make him above the law, it does not entitle him to use his job as a means to take away your right to self defense.

Don't ask me how if you're going to completely ignore the fucking statement I addressed. Someone said only police should have guns, I told him the reason why the 2nd amendment is so serious is because we wanted to protect our selfs from government over stepping their boundaries. Citizens are in control of the government, and giving the citizens to defend them selfs in case of a government that tries to murder them is just caution. It's unlikely the argument for the 2nd amendment will ever come true. There are too many systems in place that wont allow for excess power to promote as situation where citizens would actually need their 2nd amendment rights to keep them safe.
    Wrong.. let a cop, unlawfully try and open your car door in a stand ur ground state and you shoot him. LIFE.. u literally post the dumbest non sense..btw, I see ur a girl, if ur hot, please don't think this way..if ur not, who cares what u think

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacedup18 View Post
    Wrong.. let a cop, unlawfully try and open your car door in a stand ur ground state and you shoot him. LIFE.. u literally post the dumbest non sense..btw, I see ur a girl, if ur hot, please don't think this way..if ur not, who cares what u think
    Self defense is not for invasion of rights, that's for the law to decide...

Self defense is in order to protect your life from someone. If a cop puts a gun to your head and says he's going to kill you and your family, yeah shoot the son of a bitch and you'll get away without a scratch on your record. But if he just points a gun at you, or asks to search you house, of course you don't have the right to kill him.

Stupid pleb.

Thanks
    See, ur wrong. Stand your ground applies to your car. If someone tries to "illegally" open ur car door, you can legally shoot them..lwhats a pleb?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast