Thread: C++ Hax0rz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

C++ Hax0rz

Hi, i know that there are many questions like that. I've learned some c++ a year ago. I'm programming in PAWN and CLEO too. How do i create my first cheat for a game like cs:go? Some ppl tried to show me but i didnt knew what they did. I dont know how to use DWORD, HANDLE, etc. and how to check offsets, by the way i dont know how to make a simple glow or trigger. Thanks for help
    KateBot perfect legit settings with skins & karambit (7-11-2018): https://pastebin.com/7NAJqZRx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hi,
    you actually made a deep question, which reminds to lots of answers. Firstable I'd suggest you to read a book about C++ in general because after a year you might not remember how to code that much; yet you can look for what you need serfing in the net. Knowing C++, however, doesn't mean that you can code a cheat, because you will have to work with WinApi, you should read and practise with them before trying to edit a cheat ( in my personal opinion ). In particular you can check out Wikipedia, and you would know that:
    The Windows API, informally WinAPI, is Microsoft's core set of application programming interfaces (APIs) available in the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
    --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_API
    Nevertheless I guess you haven't understood that much from what you saw till now; so let me explain you quickly what's the point. Substantially, in order to have a working cheat made by your own, you will have to modify some established addresses in the memory; of course you will do it with some functions/procedures contained in the <windows.h> library ( you'll learn what it contains once you'll get informed about WinApi ).
    Okay, it could seem to be clear till now, bet here, suddenly, the problems comes out: I talked about addresses didn't I? Well, what are those addresses? Where are they? How can I find them? This will be your main problem at the beginning ( still in my opinion ). This is because to modify those addresses you can freely use some easy functions, just put inside the parametres needed and that will work ( after you've " linked " the right window which the the code has to deal with ); yet this stuffs can be done after that you've found the addresses. Well, you can find the dynamic addresses with CE ( Cheat Engine ) and write your own " hack " which changes the values that you've found with CE. The problem now is that those addresses are not static, this means that if you switch off your pc and then you turn it on, you won't be able to use the same code again, because the addresses would've changed and you should find them out again.
    In order to fix this problem you have to point scan the addresses you of the features you are interested in; so, after have reduced the values of the pointer scan, you can easily look for the right static address, and after this your first " cheat " will work properly.
    Well, if you want to achieve this you also have to practise with CE ( if you haven't done it yet ) and even more with pointer scans, which are essential to find the static addresses of the features.

I tried to explain quickly what people are used to learn in months, so you will have to learn a lot to build properly what I wrote;
    However good luck, I hope to have been useful somehow

3. The Following User Says Thank You to garupede For This Useful Post:

x0u (01-14-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thank you, i think that my worst mistake is that i haven't think bout editing existing cheats. I will send a reply after some time if i could work it out. Thanks, bruv.

Btw. should i learn object oriented c++ or its not required?
    Last edited by x0u; 01-13-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    KateBot perfect legit settings with skins & karambit (7-11-2018): https://pastebin.com/7NAJqZRx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by x0u View Post
    Thank you, i think that my worst mistake is that i haven't think bout editing existing cheats. I will send a reply after some time if i could work it out. Thanks, bruv.

Btw. should i learn object oriented c++ or its not required?
    Personally I'd suggest it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to garupede For This Useful Post:

x0u (01-14-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    On top of the information provided by the people above me i would also suggest reading a thread over at UC called "CS:GO Cheat Making 101 [W.I.P]" by double v.
    It explains aspects of CS:GO game hacking very well. And it might help you.
    Last edited by SMBB; 02-15-2017 at 02:49 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SMBB For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Please dont roast me for being a beginner as most people have done so far :^( i know the basics of c++ and im learning as my dream carrer is programming. BTW im 13 y/o.
    I want to start creating private game hacks but have no idea where to start!
    i have tried forums including this one and mpgh but i find everything confusing. Youtube tutorials are literally meh.
    :asskiss:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stcg View Post
    Please dont roast me for being a beginner as most people have done so far :^( i know the basics of c++ and im learning as my dream carrer is programming. BTW im 13 y/o.
    I want to start creating private game hacks but have no idea where to start!
    i have tried forums including this one and mpgh but i find everything confusing. Youtube tutorials are literally meh.
    :asskiss:
    im new as well(probably way more noobish than you) and the first thing i did was start with rpm and wpm cheats in a game that doesnt have a anticheat such as call of duty world at war singleplayer/zombies or i think killing floor 1 but im unsure on that one. it helps you learn to find the needed info without having to worry about any sort of ban. tycoon games can also be good to do it with as well
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hey i have sent you a friend request on Skype as i have a few questions. <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garupede View Post
    Personally I'd suggest it!
    Agreed with this.