Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Is there someone older that could build a PC for you? If you order parts you can make a pretty decent $400 PC rather than buying a shitty one for $400.
    Yup thats what i'm going to do building this https://pc(delete this)partpicker.com/list/pn2Vbj unless I can get something better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasallen View Post
    Check out a brand called The Omen. Really bad ass gaming top. Pretty affordable too. I found some just under $1000 bucks.
    please read before typing his budget is 400 dorra

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 0rbitz For This Useful Post:

Wind (01-24-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by W I N D View Post
    Can't really buy off craiglist i'm only 11 also can you talk to me on skype so we can talk faster?
    Tell your parents to find a place that builds computers and get a R9 380 and FX 8320.

- - - Updated - - -

or tell your parents to open a minor savings account up and put 400 dollars in there. Then next chrismas/birthday tell them to put another 400 in there.

Once you get over a grand you'll be able to build a computer that can play any game without performance problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Tell your parents to find a place that builds computers and get a R9 380 and FX 8320.

- - - Updated - - -

or tell your parents to open a minor savings account up and put 400 dollars in there. Then next chrismas/birthday tell them to put another 400 in there.

Once you get over a grand you'll be able to build a computer that can play any game without performance problems.
    1) I do not think my parents would let me buy a pc for $1k
    2) I don't really need to have a god rig just a little update so I can load pages on google chrome without waiting for around 40 seconds
    (extra) 3)Either way I barely get any money each year I don't celebrate christmas all I get is like $50 for my birthday

Thanks
    1) I do not think my parents would let me buy a pc for $1k
    2) I don't really need to have a god rig just a little update so I can load pages on google chrome without waiting for around 40 seconds
    (extra) 3)Either way I barely get any money each year I don't celebrate christmas all I get is like $50 for my birthday
    Tell them to get fucked.

If they are willing to spend 400 dollars, tell them you want it in a minor savings account which you will be using to buy something they can't afford. If they argue with you tell them it's your own interest and if they can't see the value outweighing the cost then that's their fault for not understanding the perspective of others.

This is 100% serious if you ever hope to be a productive citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell tell them you want to have a good credit score. If they're good parents they'll care about your financial future... Right now as things are you probably have no credit, if you never get any then you're going to be fucked if you grow up and find something you really want but don't have a silver spoon up your ass to take out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just jk, your parents are most likely plebs, incapable of understanding such adult matters. You may not realize it but you're on the same level as them mentally. Trust me on that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tell them to get fucked.

If they are willing to spend 400 dollars, tell them you want it in a minor savings account which you will be using to buy something they can't afford. If they argue with you tell them it's your own interest and if they can't see the value outweighing the cost then that's their fault for not understanding the perspective of others.

This is 100% serious if you ever hope to be a productive citizen.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell tell them you want to have a good credit score. If they're good parents they'll care about your financial future... Right now as things are you probably have no credit, if you never get any then you're going to be fucked if you grow up and find something you really want but don't have a silver spoon up your ass to take out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just jk, your parents are most likely plebs, incapable of understanding such adult matters. You may not realize it but you're on the same level as them mentally. Trust me on that.
    Ok going to tell them that I want it in a Minor Savings Account and that paragraph and also I don't even know what a credit score is lol

Thanks
    Ok going to tell them that I want it in a Minor Savings Account and that paragraph and also I don't even know what a credit score is lol
    Credit score is so people can trust you with money or investments. With credit that tells people you have paid off debts you owe. You must go into debt, even billionaires do this, then pay it back to create good credit. Even bad credit is better than no credit, as things stand now you're a filthy pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

- - - Updated - - -

Actually now that I think about it should I just find a R9 380 and FX 8320? Made this build with the R9 380 and the FX 8320 don't know if its good or not though. https://************.com/list/YymKkT

- - - Updated - - -

starred part is pc part picker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I know this is late but better late than never? Anyways i'm thinking about this (made it in like 5 seconds don't know if its good) with the fx 8320 and the r9 instead of the $1000 pc @Dab1996426

- - - Updated - - -

https://************.com/list/YymKkT

- - - Updated - - -

starred is ************

- - - Updated - - -

pc part picker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12