Thanks

Unedited AQW Private Server Source

*Honestly have no idea if this is in the right spot or not.. its 2:23am and im tired af when posting this.*

I'm planning on starting a project almost after i release my current project to the public. And i cant deal with working on all these old game files. Theres more work to it and i'd much rather build off of the stock server files (with the new integrated ui for better controlling the badge system) I'd like to be able to go through the maps slowly to get an idea instead of rework a ton of grammatical errors and whatnot. So if anyone can help me or show me where i can get an unedited source i would be grateful.

I do plan on working on this source for a little over a year constantly adding some things and testing, Make it much different than all the current private servers that have been released. definitely wont be a server you go "Oh this is just the same sh*t". Please help a bloke out.
    Last edited by Dragon_Solace; 01-20-2017 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread... I think..