Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Red face [NA] Having Fun Boosting In Rocket League For Cheap

Hey guys, you can call me Space, Kiwi, or Chesh. My main Steam accounts are both Grand Champ for the current season. I play every single day but Mondays, I have to give at least one day to the wife. I have competed in many well known tournaments and am currently on Team Riot that hosts the Nexus tournaments on Saturdays. I have over 1500+ hours between my three accounts, not including who i've boosted. I am offering a very cheap boosting service from any rank to any rank up to champion in Solo Duel or Doubles to get as many people rewards as possible.

PRICES:

Unranked - Challenger I $5 flat, even if you don't have the 10 unranked games played, I will play those.
    Challenger 1 - Challenger 2 = $2
    Challenger 2 - Challenger 3 = $2
    Challenger 3 - Challenger Elite = $2
    Challenger Elite - Rising Star = $4
    Rising Star - Shooting Star = $4
    Shooting Star - All-Star = $4
    All-Star - Superstar = $5
    Superstar - Champion = $10

ADD ME:

Discrd: Add me for link
    ADD ME ON SKYPE: (under my account information)
    My Steam: Palm Top Tiger (under my account information)
    PM me on mpgh and I will add you on my steam.

TERMS:

I am offering my own expertise in Rocket League. During boost, I will talk real time with you and answer any questions you have as well as give you my knowledge on how I got to where I am today.

Only reason I charge is for my time spent playing and my knowledge of the game. The rest is for fun.

I require payment in full before I start your boost unless stated otherwise.

PAYPAL
    STEAMCARD
    RL ITEMS

You acknowledge that boosting is possibly against the rules and I am not responsible for any actions taken against your account.

If at anytime I do not complete your boost, you will receive a full refund 100% guaranteed!

NOTICE: I MAY HAVE OTHER CUSTOMERS BEFORE YOU, I will inform you of this as soon as you message me.

This is only available on NA STEAM
    Last edited by SpaceKiwi; 01-20-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    For what it's worth, posting as a new user. This guy is very chill and he explained everything to me over skype in a really nice and polite manner. I failed to read that it was boosting to champ and not grand champ. For this reason I didn't purchase (because I want grand champ) but I honestly would feel safe trusting this guy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TopKekFam View Post
    For what it's worth, posting as a new user. This guy is very chill and he explained everything to me over skype in a really nice and polite manner. I failed to read that it was boosting to champ and not grand champ. For this reason I didn't purchase (because I want grand champ) but I honestly would feel safe trusting this guy.
    What is your skype? I do boosting to GC!