Thanks

Boiling 'religion violence' down to the basics....

I simply don't believe that terrorists are directly from religion. Emphasis on the "I", we are not taking the point of view of the terrorists here...

Terrorists hate whites, non-believers, etc.
    There are countless bombings against people of their 'own' faith, so saying they kill non-Muslims for "jihad" (means struggle, ya think terrorists? You're committing an act of defensive struggle?) as an argument against Islam itself isn't valid

Muslim migrants are assholes
    There are two parts of this. Firstly, its the fact they are migrants, pretty much. Like any group of people, you have the loud minority and the quiet majority. In my opinion, it's just unfortunate human nature.

So if you take a Muslim born and bred in a Western country, gone through their education system and such, chances are they will be decent people.

Muslim people/countries are fucked up
    Their country's infrastructure, their governments are fucked up. There is so much corruption in country's like Pakistan (where I am ethnically from) but to me that is from culture and them as peoples. Not got to do with religion. When certain MP is found in a scandal they don't say I did it because my religion.

Heck my granddad watches Pakistani news because its fucking comedy. New headline every week, certain man in new fraud allegation. Their debates are hilarious.

Same applies to all these perverted twats walking around these days. Media should never of started putting Muslim in the article title because that has just caused hostility against the wrong peoples. Those people are fucked in the head, well, because they are fucked in the head. Not because they are Muslim. Haven't read an article "Man rapes person while pledging allegiance to ISIS" yet.

Most of the war torn countries were previously perfectly normal places, most of the time its the decisions of an individual that ruins the lives of many. People have left not because they don't like their country being Muslim, its because somebody ruined it. So after that they migrate and hate on Westerners for being non-believers? A couple, yes. Again it's bad apples. You can't ignore the majority hard-working.

Conclusion: it's just people in general. Bad apples. Also, I'm often see atheists criticizing Islam and religion in general. I thought the whole point of being atheist was just to be chill about everything and not be involved? lol

inb4 inbox being spammed. Shouldn't have posted here.
    Last edited by gerhgERYHer5herh; 01-20-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    For the most part you're correct.

Islam is still in its 'modernization' period, where certain old-world aspects of it are forgotten in favor of more modern societal standards. It happened with Judaism, Buddhism, and Christianity. For example, no Christians stone their children for misbehaving anymore, or trade slaves for donkeys, even though the Bible instructs them to do so. These ideas are in conflict with the core of modern societal standards. The great issue is as you said, is that these areas are war torn, and the regions haven't been given the chance to rebuild themselves. Philosophical introspection and natural modern progression are difficult to achieve, let alone when citizens are living in fear of their homes being bombed, or their children dying in suicide attacks. If more moderate Christian countries were put through the same paces of broken societies, corrupt and shambling governments, and constant civil war and political strife; it would be easy to see headline news stories of Christian terrorists killing in the name of the bible, even in just a few generations.
    Last edited by Aborted; 01-22-2017 at 03:06 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Terrorist use religion just as an excuse to do brutal things. Tehy're not real muslims