Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Boombox's Overwatch Boosting Service! Fast, cheap & reliable!



    feel free to pm / vm / or add me on




    BTC is accepted as a payment method as well
    Last edited by Hero; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:58 PM.



  2. #2
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Would you ever consider moving your service to Europe also?

    Also, I have seen some boosting teams go "We are boosting thing account" after clearly noticing that the enemy team was smurfing and asking them. You would hopefully will not be doing this?
    Last edited by Platinum; 01-23-2017 at 03:32 PM.

  3. #3
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Would you ever consider moving your service to Europe also?

    Also, I have seen some boosting teams go "We are boosting thing account" after clearly noticing that the enemy team was smurfing and asking them. You would hopefully will not be doing this?
    no probably not unless I get in contact with some EU boosters since we won't be playing with 200+ ping.
    why would I tell them I was smurfing? what? Do you think I need an advantage or something? lol. If there are boosters out there who do that they must be pretty trash.



  4. #4
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    no probably not unless I get in contact with some EU boosters since we won't be playing with 200+ ping.
    why would I tell them I was smurfing? what? Do you think I need an advantage or something? lol. If there are boosters out there who do that they must be pretty trash.
    Sadly there are people that do that. :/ Don't ask me why. I don't know if they were legit boosters but seeing something like that doesn't exactly boost my confidence in having a booster on my account or playing with me. Anyway, would be cool if you get into contact with a higher ranked player in the EU that could do this.

    Otherwise best of luck with your service!

  5. #5
    shagonas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    4
    Good luck on your services !! Would love to collaborate with you but sadly you're from NA and i'm from EU. ;/

  6. #6
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by shagonas View Post
    Good luck on your services !! Would love to collaborate with you but sadly you're from NA and i'm from EU. ;/
    Well that sounds great, if you meant that you would like to be boosting with me, I wasn't trying to be NA only its just that I don't know any EU boosters. HMU on Skype if you wanna work together sometime!



  7. #7
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    bump, willing to try out some EU boosting since it turns out our ping is only ~100.



  8. #8
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,415
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    bump, willing to try out some EU boosting since it turns out our ping is only ~100.
    You giving some sort of vouch out? kinda skeptical of other boosters.

  9. #9
    Officialhitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    619
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    807
    My Mood
    Dead
    Overwatch ranks carry over to any regions. If someone has an EU account you can still play on it in Americas server. So region shouldnt be an issue unless it's duoq

  10. #10
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Officialhitman View Post
    Overwatch ranks carry over to any regions. If someone has an EU account you can still play on it in Americas server. So region shouldnt be an issue unless it's duoq
    I was thinking the same thing actually. I tried that out yesterday. I was trying to add Boombox on Skype but they aren't accepting me. >-<

  11. #11
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    You giving some sort of vouch out? kinda skeptical of other boosters.
    ask @Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Officialhitman View Post
    Overwatch ranks carry over to any regions. If someone has an EU account you can still play on it in Americas server. So region shouldnt be an issue unless it's duoq
    oh shit LMAO you right bud, yeah we can do all regions then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


    I was thinking the same thing actually. I tried that out yesterday. I was trying to add Boombox on Skype but they aren't accepting me. >-<
    I think my skype is bugged, not receiving any requests, but I think its fixed now..



  12. #12
    Platinum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's bathroom
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Awesome thanks. Would placement matches also be possible? At the start of the next season?

  13. #13
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Awesome thanks. Would placement matches also be possible? At the start of the next season?
    Yeah we will be doing placements next season, $3 a win.



  14. #14
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    looking 4 egirl
    Posts
    16,944
    Reputation
    3284
    Thanks
    3,656
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    buuuump, if you add me please post here or PM me since my Skype seems to be bugged and isn't showing me new requests.



  15. #15
    Jigsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    157
    are you providing level boost ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [CSGO]Boosting Service • Friendly • Cheap • Reliable • Vouchs •Fast - [24/7 Skype]
    By Blueros in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 11:59 AM
  2. [WTS] [EUW][EUNE][TR][RU]Elo boosting service , fast ,cheap and reliable
    By iveQBooster in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 07:32 AM
  3. [WTS] Garena SEA [SG/MY] ELO Boost Service | Fast + Cheap + Reliable |
    By seaeloboost in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:44 PM
  4. [WTS] Jonathans spawning service, fast, cheap, reliable!
    By jonathanjordan in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 09:40 AM
  5. [WTS] REWAS31 SPAWNING SERVICE [FAST [CHEAP] [RELIABLE]
    By rewas31 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 02:18 PM