Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool SUPREME CASH V2|RECENTLY UPDATED|MAKE $100 A DAY|24/7 SUPPORT|START TODAY!

A MONEY MADNESS GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpackkk View Post
    You have to work for it but this shows it actually works. There is the proof if anyone has been waiting for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by CloudCat View Post
    Bought an ebook from Academy Awards. Transaction was completely smooth.

Delivery: 10/10 The ebook was sent as soon as the payment was confirmed

Communication: 10/10 Answered all my questions and guided me throughout the process

Academy Awards was also very professional and loves what he does, his service will exceed your expectations

ONLY $39.99

Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    Just purchased the eBook and it's very informative. Well rounded and I give it a HUGE VOUCH! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    Seller is nice and the method is a great bussiness oportunity, you can do it the simple way and gain some profit or escalate and do major bank it is your choice, op is answering questions on ***** and looks like a nice guy, +vouch from me
    Quote Originally Posted by macgal View Post
    Just bought the guide - the information in guide is great - The OP is very friendly and has answered all my questions and will be around for Support.

Great guide and service
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
    [Read-Only Vouch Review]

[Content]
    8/10
    The method is 4 pages long. The content is not well arranged but you will not have problems reading/understanding the eBook. There aren't any images for this method except the earnings proof but it seems like the method is easy to do and familiar with almost everyone which will not need any images.

[Support]
    10/10
    I had one question I was wondering about and OP answered it for me. He provides free support with the eBook and he will be more than happy to help you with any questions/wonders you have.

[Method]
    8.5/10
    The method involves reselling. Although reselling is annoying sometimes but the creator made it easy in this eBook. It has contacting information for some people which will help you and save you a lot of effort. You can do everything through the internet by telling the agent you buy from to ship to the address of your customer. This will be hard at the beginning but if you consider this as a job you will earn A LOT of money from reselling. The method will require an investment of no less than $50-100 as a start. This eBook seems promising so I recommend giving it a try.

[Earnings]
    9/10
    The first time you do the method you will need to invest no less than $50-100 (something in this range, not so sure but feel free to ask the seller).
    Each time you do this you will be able to make a profit of $50-200. The eBook guarantees that you will never lose money with this method which seems promising, but you still have to put some effort in this.

[Price]
    8.5/10
    The price is good comparing to how much profit you will make out of this method at the first time you do it.

[Overall]
    9/10

Good luck with sales!
    Quote Originally Posted by haxor888 View Post
    Just finished reading the ebook, its a bit overwhelming for starters but every tool and information you need is in there. You just need a solid motivation to stick with it. Wish me luck. Will update once i get my first sale
    Quote Originally Posted by jt2499 View Post
    +1 VOUCH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. METHOD IS ACTUALLY PRETTY NICE AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE MORE THAN 100 BUCKS A DAY. I WILL UPDATE BACK IN A WEEK TO SEE HOW MUCH I MAKE.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMerda View Post
    Bought the Guide and Huge vouch for this ebook and OP is friendly and takes his time to answer you - Definitely recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by KrypticGuru View Post
    Looks legit, you can prolly make some money off of it if you put in the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by brutichcombo8 View Post
    First ebook i've bought, very nice seller and very helpful. The ebook is not complicated in any way and very easy to understand, no spelling or grammar misstakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by alijaz12345 View Post
    Bought the ebook, I really like the seller and enjoyed talking to him from the start. I managed to read the whole thing now and this looks very promising. If you're willing to do some work, you will not need an investement, but it will take time for you to make your first sale. Great method though, cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylicious View Post
    Awesome seller, detailed Ebook.
    Originality:10/10
    Content:8.5/10 Super detailed, pretty much laid everything for you and now you just have to connect everything together.
    Customer Support:10/10
    Price:10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpackkk View Post
    +Vouch i purchased the ebook and i can say you can make money off of this it makes a lot of sense. You will have to put some work in and it is a bit confusing at the beginning but Academy helps you so much through the process that there should be no way that you should fail. If this doesn't work then there is something wrong with YOU! Great guy++
    Quote Originally Posted by grrocks View Post
    Vouch this is super original and you could make lots of money with this! You for sure have to put in some work but he gives all you need in the ebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasmacgaming View Post
    Just bought the book. So far it looks like I can really make some $$. If a dumbass like me can make profit of this thing- everyone can. Will be posting proof in the future.
    +Vouch for this book, everything is detailed and explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by unuhuynh View Post
    - Customer support: 10/10. He's active, very supportive all the time.
    - Ebook is great. He show you step by step on how the order of doing this. Putting your own twist in and get even more profit!!
    - Overall it was a great experience. Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by ben130405 View Post
    I recently bought the ebook and I am completely new to this type of stuff. I have to learn everything but the seller has been EXTREMELY helpful and patient with me. I will update when I (hopefully) get my first profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SG95 View Post
    Cheers for this lad - very friendly and helped me with everything on *****..
    ++++..
    thanks again bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bersteiger View Post
    Ok i just wanted to give my opinion on the ebook since i bought it a while ago.
    Support 10/10 - Seller is extremly active on ***** and doesn't hesitate to help you with whatever problem or question you have.
    Method 9/10 - The method itself is extremly profitable and can if you put in enough effort make you alot of profit. 9/10 because it can be a bit overwhelming for people new to this kind of stuff.
    EBook 10/10 - The eBook is VERY well written and well structured. The eBook contains alot of content to help you get started which helps ALOT.
    Overall 10/10 - I can recommend this book to everyone especially since the profit you make is completely depending on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by boggy94 View Post
    This is a good fantastic method.
    Communication is the best you can find.
    He is a friendly guy and ask easly to all your question.

Method:
    If you have a little brain you can earn a lot. You have to spend time to set un your configuration but at the end will be great.
    Is very difficult to find this information alone and to have a good guy with you can talk.
    I really appreciate the method, i'll start in a week and i'll be back to update this thread.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by torkah25 View Post
    Very legitimate Ebook! Seller provides so many things to help you, and explains the process thoroughly. This can really make you money. Vouch +++
    Quote Originally Posted by tvrrx View Post
    Will vouch for this - unique method to me, looks like it has potential to show some success
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevcat View Post
    Bought both methods from Academy Awards. He's definitely very friendly and explains things well, I can attest to his kindness and willingness to explain and help out. Not one of those sellers who after you buy and have questions, they stop responding.

I will say I like this method better than revenue boost, but it's just a matter of comfort. I think this has more potential as well, not to say RB would not work, but Supreme Cash seems to me like more of a moneymaker, when your store gets popular enough for regular sales $100+ per day is definitely possible

It will take some time to set up, and will take some time to get going fully. I will be taking the time to research, set up my own area, and get going. I'll update as things get started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomukun View Post
    I bought this book recently, and I think the method contained within is great. You're given all the tools to succeed and the ongoing support is fantastic.

Highly recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leokria View Post
    I bought this book recently, contains all the tools you will need to succeed. If you put effort into it you WILL definitely make money. If you need help Academy will be there for support. Highly Recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by asesino9 View Post
    Vouch. I got the Ebook from the seller. He's very friendly and the Ebook contains reasonable information to make decent amount of money. I've not got the chance to try it out, but once I do, I'll post it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slut Baby View Post
    Note: I have not tried this yet, but will post my earnings in 2 weeks+ to give it alittle hope/chance.

Support: (because nothing is perfect)
    9/10 Answered all my questions simply & fast.

Method:
    9/10
    This eBook is made easy for users to understand & Lists many links to contacts (suppliers) which is the most important part. It also gives you info on how to expand & grow & where the best places are to sell.

Earnings:
    10/10
    You can invest $ or you can receive $ and use that. This looks like It can make a lot of money if you take your time.
    Just reading and over viewing the eBook I'm pretty sure having 1 customer a week could easily give you $100 to possibly $500+

Price:
    10/10
    Overall Great just because even without working hard it's so easy to make back. (Though if you wanted to make more then that you'd have to work for it)

Overall:
    9/10
    I personally think this is great for me & for future in education wise. This is great pocket change & even having 1 customer a week is still good for a bit of extra change,
    Quote Originally Posted by Matikep View Post
    Excellent book, I have some doubts, but the seller answers all the questions I ask and that's why it takes 5 stars, excellent method ... 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by slslasher View Post
    This is a great book! Very practical as I have friend doing this too. Definitely a good way to earn $.
    Quote Originally Posted by iGraffiti View Post
    Great book! @Academy Awards is very helpful and kind! He gives you 1 book of the method and another book in how to get more money!
    Am having some personal life issues but the moment I will get more available I will start with this method and post earnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by JewGod View Post
    Bought this eBook about a week ago but have been a little too busy to try it out, if I had only like 30 minutes I bet I could make a quick buck. This book is easy, simple, and effective, if you're interested, Id recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revzzy View Post
    Very cool guy his support is so good and hes pretty chill, i suggest this guys service however be aware its not the easiest thing in the world +rep

CONTACT US:

Add me on IM
    Last edited by Lily; 08-14-2018 at 07:42 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

BabyCrazy (11-14-2017),haxor888 (02-14-2017),jt2499 (02-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Approval Review

Contents are safe and do not break MPGH rules. eBook involves reselling. eBook contains Skype contacts that are probably the most valuable part of the product in whole.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

johayna (04-26-2019)

Thanks
    @ @Academy Awards Offering a vouch copy?

Thanks
    Just a question you may find silly, is this about reselling supreme clothing, if so definetely interested!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    @ @Academy Awards Offering a vouch copy?
    Sure, I'll send you a PM right now!

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question you may find silly, is this about reselling supreme clothing, if so definetely interested!
    You are not re-selling "supreme clothing". I will send you a PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Looking for a vouch copy if there's another one!
    Talking with you on Skype atm, Skype: mpgh.demon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
    Looking for a vouch copy if there's another one!
    Talking with you on Skype atm, Skype: mpgh.demon
    I got you man, no more vouch copies will be given other than the two I have messaged.

There is 1 sale copy of 50% off! Be the first one to receive that today!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

Nexero (02-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just purchased the eBook and it's very informative. Well rounded and I give it a HUGE VOUCH! +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    Thanks for the review! I appreciate your purchase and I'm glad your enjoying the guide.

The 50% discount is off and back to $39.99! Order today and start making money. This is truly an opportunity you won't want to miss out on.

Thanks
    [Read Only Vouch]

Visuals - N/A/10:

Methods - 7/10: The method can work, but nothing about it is 100%, but it can pay off.

Time & Effort - 6/10: This is going to take a VERY long time to do, I have experience with doing this and can say this is going to be something you have to stick with for a long time.

Price - 8/10: Price is pretty good for what it is, although some of this info could be found out if you know where to look.

Support - 10/10: OP has offered a lot of support if needed.

English - 10/10: didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Overview - 7.5/10: For this method to work for you, you need a decent - hefty investment (min $150 - $2k), But if you are willing to do it this can be very successful. This can take a lot of time because you have to wait for items to be shipped to you and for you to ship them out. This involves IRL stuff, and these are special items your selling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

FaiL.DLL (03-13-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    [Read Only Vouch]

Visuals - N/A/10:

Methods - 7/10: The method can work, but nothing about it is 100%, but it can pay off.

Time & Effort - 6/10: This is going to take a VERY long time to do, I have experience with doing this and can say this is going to be something you have to stick with for a long time.

Price - 8/10: Price is pretty good for what it is, although some of this info could be found out if you know where to look.

Support - 10/10: OP has offered a lot of support if needed.

English - 10/10: didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Overview - 7.5/10: For this method to work for you, you need a decent - hefty investment (min $150 - $2k), But if you are willing to do it this can be very successful. This can take a lot of time because you have to wait for items to be shipped to you and for you to ship them out. This involves IRL stuff, and these are special items your selling.
    This is of course saying that you want to turn it into a business. If you want to make some extra cash on the side you can just preform this method in small portions. Which in that way can lead you to a very successful path likewise. Sure it can take some time, but as I said if you want to start out with a couple sales, you can easily perform it once or twice and it can directly be sent to the buyer.

I have provided details and everything you need to make your journey successful. The info in the guide took months to obtain so that takes off a huge amount of time it would take to start. Also, you can purchase bulk and ship out the item yourself or you can have others ship it to buyers for you as I have included contacts that do so.

This is a great money making technique and even though it does require effort it is definitely very rewarding. You don't have to put in a huge amount of $150 at startup you can do that once you've made enough to afford that. Then you can expand and make tons.

Overall thank you for the vouch! Have a great day. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.
    Last edited by Academy Awards; 02-01-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    Seller is nice and the method is a great bussiness oportunity, you can do it the simple way and gain some profit or escalate and do major bank it is your choice, op is answering questions on skype and looks like a nice guy, +vouch from me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Added on skype - can this be done in Canada (shipping)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Just bought the guide - the information in guide is great - The OP is very friendly and has answered all my questions and will be around for Support.

Great guide and service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seller is nice and the method is a great bussiness oportunity, you can do it the simple way and gain some profit or escalate and do major bank it is your choice, op is answering questions on skype and looks like a nice guy, +vouch from me
    Thank you for the review and purchase. I want all my customers to know that when they purchase I will make sure to always support them. I will make sure you are 100% satisfied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by macgal View Post

Great guide and service
    Thanks for the purchase and review as well. I'm glad you are satisfied!

If anyone has anymore questions, let me know!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast