Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

News Force Recruitment Thread

News Force is looking to bring on five new writers. We are looking for writers who are going to be able to commit to their job as a writer and be consistent by following the deadlines. We want people who are in it for the long run. If you will take this responsibility lightly, do not bother applying.

The following sections are available:
    • Sports News
    • WTF News
    • Freelancer
    • Gaming News

Code:
    Name:
    Position/Section applying for:
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:

Important Notes:
    Once applications are closed, those accepted will be contacted.
    If accepted your stay is conditional to the evaluations and your effort put forth during the 14-day trial period each new News Force member will be placed in.
    Any questions can go directly to me via PM/VM. Do not pollute thread replies.
    You WILL be working with someone else.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

• User News
      • Ahlwong

• Global News
      • Hero

• Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong

• Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos

• Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Vader

• Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning

• Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic

• Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace

• Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos

• WTF News?
      • Chaos

• Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Buddie

• Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity

Last edited by Hero; 02-07-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-03-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-03-2017),ByodoM (02-05-2017),Dynasty (02-03-2017),Eternity (02-03-2017),Fucking Moron (02-05-2017),Gaar (02-03-2017),Gelatin-chan (02-03-2017),Hunter (02-03-2017),K.A.R.M.A (02-08-2017),Lightning (02-03-2017),Luverdark (02-03-2017),Mahid (02-03-2017),Rob (02-05-2017),Schuba (02-05-2017),Silent (02-03-2017),Space (02-03-2017),Steve (02-06-2017),Vader (02-03-2017)

Thanks

Name:

Space

Freelancer

Do you have any experience of being on a news/publications team, advanced or specific writing or related?

I have worked with the "News Force" in the past. So I know what it takes to be a writer. Back when I was a writer I worked as an interviewer, which I enjoyed. It brought me closer to the community as I was asking to people about their background stories, why they love MPGH and what their favorite "things" are. It was a fun experience to not only make-up questions but also to hear the replies from the interviewee as well as from the Users who were reading the weekly Interviews. Unfortunately, I had to pass the job a couple of weeks later because I went on a 2-Month vacation, and therefore couldn't rely on other people who were fixing my issues. However, I have a lot of free time now because I am almost finished with the college which means I can purposely focus on the News Team and MPGH itself. I would re-do this job because I had so much fun in the experience I've worked with the other members. I am therefore applying for freelancer so I can discover and research news related topics about everything the News is waiting for.

I have worked for my local school news, which was about a few Months. I was an interviewer that time, so I knew how to approach people and how to do my research. We had a weekly deadline too, where strict rules were applied, and hard actions would be taken if you didn't do your work as expected. So I know how to handle these situations and fix things when they are needed to be done. I can have access to resources quick and reliable. So if anyone is calling in sick, I can handle quickly and do my work as a freelancer when needed.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed before news publication?:

Yes, I will turn in articles before the deadline, and take over a section when someone isn't available at that moment of time. I will take full responsibility.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?:

I have contributed a lot to MPGH, both freebies, and paid giveaways. I have made contributions such as helpful posts and threads. I am an active member of this community who has a visual for both perspectives and sides. I like to lurk around but also post when I feel like it's worthy enough. I make free designs for a specific number of members when they are in need because I like to design as well as help people, I call that a win-win situation. I am active and online for at least 2-hours a day, but I am checking MPGH for new posts almost everywhere, at any time. I'll link some important threads of me down below as well if you want to check that out.

I am a friendly member who likes to participate in a calm and open environment; I am a full time PC enthusiast, so my activity is a big plus. I have helped a normal amount of users on MPGH in the past, and that will not become less in the future, I always see my future active and bright. I like to bring over a sophisticated vibe towards everyone, so others can learn from me and vice-versa.

Last edited by Space; 02-03-2017 at 02:27 PM.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Space For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-04-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-03-2017),Bryan (02-03-2017),Dani California (02-03-2017),Dynasty (02-03-2017),Fucking Moron (02-06-2017),Gaar (02-03-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-03-2017),Hunter (02-04-2017),Lightning (02-04-2017),Luverdark (02-03-2017),x12 (02-03-2017),Rob (02-03-2017),Ryuk (02-06-2017),Schuba (02-05-2017),Vader (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Heaven

Position/Section applying for: Freelancer, Sport News, WTF News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.0
    I'm currently a high school student who has expressly chosen English with two other classes as a primary object to follow the path to becoming a well-known writer all of the world.I do not think this is any difference compared to long articles we usually write per day, and with high-level research ability on finding creative ideas, and news on the internet wouldn't be a problem.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)My school has it's official magazines where I do look at the sports section, which we do get a particular mark upon it, so we are supposed to learn the stress of regularly researching and also putting it in your words. Since with the experience we learned through hardcore grammar practices and revisions, I surely did grab the ideology behind it.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Looking at my schedule and my activity, I can ensure that I'll easily be able to come up with sensitive and reliable sources which will satisfy everyone. Since I do spend more than three hours on MPGH, to see some new content, and also look after my shops,etc.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:I have been around trying to communicate with all kind of people and try to guide to the right path at least as much as I could. I want to be apart of the News Force because I think I do have all the qualities and also since I am a social media fan, I do follow up the news and quite after interesting ones too from free actions, to live bomb activities. I do know how everything works since I have seen and read quite a lot of articles shared/published on MPGH. In my eyes, I think with this kind of experience, I'll reveal my full potential and even surprise others.
    Last edited by Hero; 02-05-2017 at 10:27 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-04-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-03-2017),Dynasty (02-03-2017),Gelatin-chan (02-03-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-03-2017),x12 (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Name: Marcus
    Position/Section applying for: Freelancer or Global News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8
    My English is in no way at all perfect. Although my English is 100% fine for this type of job. I have experience in writing long, in depth articles. This won't be a problem for me
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    My school has a monthly magazine/news type thing that gets released once every 2 weeks or so. On multiple occasions I have been chosen to contribute to writing this magazine along side other pupils. My school also has another type of news related thing that happens once a week at school assemblies. Pupils/teachers have been interviews of various topics, I on 3 occasions had the job of being the interviewer. I enjoyed that experience and I'd like to do the same sort of thing here on my favourite site.

Yes, meeting the deadlines would not be a problem at all for me. I have a lot of spare time which I use doing nothing, I'd like to use this time for a more productive and useful topic. I also run my own services which are on mpgh so I do dedicate a lot of time to the site. I am very very active.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?
    I think I should be the part of the news force as I believe I have all the required qualities it takes to take on the job, I have plenty spare time, even though I'm not on the News Force I still keep up to date with the news daily. I can be a friendly member on the forum, I'm easy to work with, I'd make back for any potential mistakes I made and id love to reveal my full potential taking on this job. I also do/have worked with many of the current news force members such as Hova. And with some past experiences with this type of job I think I have what it takes

Good luck everyone.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-04-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-03-2017),Bryan (02-03-2017),Dynasty (02-03-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-03-2017),Hunter (02-04-2017),Lightning (02-04-2017),Luverdark (02-03-2017),x12 (02-04-2017),Rob (02-03-2017),Vader (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name: Dildo (Real name Andrew)
    Position/Section applying for: WTF Section
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10, I was born in Canada.
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Wrote for school news paper in my Grade 9 year.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I am a highschool student and can work before and after school, and have a part time job on the weekends. Still have 5+ hours a day of free time (MPGH Time)
    I think I could find some pretty nutty and wacky WTF Section facts. I have correct grammar and can type and speak fluent english. I also have a ton of free time I spend on MPGH Anyways.

Thanks for reading my post and considering me! Have a great day!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DildoTheCloutGod For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-04-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-03-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-03-2017),Luverdark (02-04-2017),Rob (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Global news is no longer available as a current writer has requested it. Sports News is now open.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-04-2017),Hunter Is Daddy (02-04-2017),Luverdark (02-05-2017),Nyaro (02-07-2017),Silent (02-04-2017),Space (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Post - Luverdark's News Force Application -

Name:

Oskar / Luverdark

WTF News.

Ten. I was born and raised in England, lived here my entire life and I've studied the language in higher education.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:

I've never been a part of a news team however I used to really enjoy poetry. More recently I've been writing short length stories for my friend's graphic novels (3-4 pages each story).

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations and your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:

I have daily college on weekdays (Min 2 hours/day) yet I will still have plenty of time to complete my section. I currently work for Dynasty and have been able to keep up to my daily schedule for a few months, a weekly article is a piece of cake.

Most people know me on mpgh for my giveaways and gambling however writing English has always been an enjoyment in itself for me, I enjoy being creative and thinking outside of the box. I've always worked well in teams (Notably with: Nibra88, Kimchi, Dynasty, Marcus) and I know how to have fun whilst also being serious.

If I were to be chosen, I could help the news force expand and help teach mpgh plebs about many interesting and unusual things.

Thanks to everyone who read my application and took the time to read my application,
    Best of luck to you all.

- LD -

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luverdark For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2017),Dynasty (02-06-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017),Hunter (02-05-2017),x12 (02-05-2017),Rob (02-05-2017),Schuba (02-05-2017),Space (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Global news is no longer available as a current writer has requested it. Sports News is now open.
    I can't edit my app, but please add sports. I know a lot about sports and could also take on that

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017),Vader (02-06-2017)

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name:Rob
    Position/Section applying for:WTF News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:I'd say I'm a solid eight; I'm not a genius English professor but I can write fluently.
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)I've done honor advanced English for my cram school and easily breezed through it. They didn't offer any sort of news program or anything similar though, so I'm out of luck on that one.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:Yep, I'm on mpgh everyday to bump my threads, browse the marketplace and reply to other sections.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:Other then my tiny pockets of interactions on the site with customers and a few other people I am pretty secluded. I think the news force would be a great way to interact with other people on the site and start contributing instead of freeloading. Even if its just one small part every week or two I think it would be a great way to start off in this site.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017),x12 (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Name: W23rd
    Position/Section applying for: Sports News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) I don't have any experience in any of the above but I am sure I could use this opportunity as a stepping stone to improve my writing skills.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, this won't be an issue as I already keep up with all the latest sports news, as explained below. It will be a walk in the park for me.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be part of the Sports News team as I am co-founder of one of the largest and possibly the most profitable Sports Betting group on MPGH, so most of my free time is already spent heavily researching sports, keeping up with the latest sports news, and watching matches. I feel since I breathe and live sports, I would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to W23rd For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-05-2017),Gaar (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017),Rob (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    Name:
    ByodoM (Byodo Masayoshi)

Freelancer & WTF news.

9 (There's always room for improvement).

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    I have experience writing both casually and professionally. Casually, I've attempted to write several short stories and novels. Professionally, I wrote for my high-school newspaper and magazine (can provide proof to admins via PM) and have had an ample amount of experience in how a news team operates.

My IRL job is dependent on deadlines so it's safe to say my entire life revolves around me doing things on time. So, yes.

I thoroughly enjoy myself when I read up on news that is interesting and I'm "that guy" at work who shares random interesting facts, stories and news that make people go "Wow, I did not know that!". I've always had a knack for writing too and on several occasions have attempted to write short stories and novels (wrote for my high-school newspaper and magazine - can provide proof to admins via PM). But most importantly, I would love to contribute my services to this community and publish interesting news/pieces.

Looking forward to working with the News team on a professional level and wishing all applicants the best of luck.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ByodoM For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-05-2017),Copperhorse (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017),Vader (02-06-2017)

Thanks
    Name: Azu

Position/Section applying for: WTF News/Freelancer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10 (Yes, it's perfect)

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) High school newswriting team; taken multiple English language and literature courses over the past few years.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Absolutely.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I'm fast, I'm always available, I'm a great writer, and I can do whatever you want whenever you want. Thanks for this opportunity

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azulonus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-05-2017),Gaar (02-05-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name: Steve

Position/Section applying for: Sports News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 (English isn't my main language) But I am learning English daily.

Do you have any experience of being on a news/publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): Yes, I used to be part of my high school news team (no longer in highschool, though)

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, meeting the deadlines would not be a problem at all for me, and I'm very organized.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Sports is a very important thing in my life, when I'm not on MPGH (or the computer in general) I'm usually reading sports or doing some sport activity
    Last edited by Steve; 02-06-2017 at 02:12 PM.

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looking for 5 new writers now.

Sports News x 1
    WTF News x 1
    Freelancer x 2
    Gaming News x 1

Applications will be closed when we feel each section has a good fit. Do not PM me asking when they will close.

specific section.
    |Search |

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-06-2017),Nyaro (02-07-2017),Schuba (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Looking for 5 new writers now.

Sports News x 1
    WTF News x 1
    Freelancer x 2
    Gaming News x 1

Applications will be closed when we feel each section has a good fit. Do not PM me asking when they will close.
    If possible can you edit mine wit Sports, Gaming News, Freelancer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast