My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thumbs up -- Update for Gaming News --

Name:

Oskar / Luverdark

Position/Section applying for:

Gaming News

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:

I've been following gaming and eSports since I was a little boy, it's been a passion of mine to play and watch games and it still is. I have a job here on mpgh where I have to follow whats going on in the gaming world and I often go out to conventions/tournaments to see it for myself (I will be attending gamescom, the LoL europe lcs and possibly Dreamhack later in the year).
    New games are also in my loop, I've been looking more recently at for honor (played the beta a bit) and soon Halo Wars2.

(All other questions are answered in my previous application above, this is just to give some info about Gaming news since it's open)

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luverdark For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-07-2017),Rob (02-07-2017),Steve (02-08-2017),Vader (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    Name: Jigsu

Position/Section applying for:

Gaming News

Spend most of my time on game news in a lot of site, reddit, gamespot and much more, and i believe i will bring the latest news regarding on e-sport and games related news. Mostly focus on newly release game, but i also look into CSGO, Dota, Rainbow Six : Siege. i hope i am able to get the position and share all the news to mpgh member. usually will be active for 6-8 hours in surfing internet, i will be very active in sharing news

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jigsu For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name:UnSponsored

Position/Section applying for: Gaming News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 6-7 ,I am from greece so my english isn't dat good( thats a problem there ).

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Yes,i have experience of wiriting news about gaming and e sports.I was working in 2 of the most known greek web portals for gaming/esports for some years as a writer and gfxer.Moreover,i was running my own gaming portal for 2 years so i had to write more than 5 articles a day.I learned to be a part of "team".

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    Yes,i am able to meet a weekly deadline.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Well,i love writing about something i love.Gaming news & e-Sports is my passion!The only problem as mentioned above is my english knowledge that is basic but i can get better by time.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UnSponsored For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-07-2017),Vader (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Name : Marcus

Position/Section applying for: Gaming News

I have been gaming since the age of 7-8, I know a lot about gaming and I follow ALL the interesting news. I played competitive COD for over 5 years, I have a lot of experience in gaming, I am a gamer myself. Gaming is a huge passion of mine and id love to take this part.

ALL THE OTHER INFO ON MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marcus. For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-07-2017),Luverdark (02-08-2017),Rob (02-08-2017),Vader (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: K.A.R.M.A/Marco

Position/Section applying for: Freelancer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

English isn't my main language however i'm always been pretty interested in learning languages and i've improved my skills over the years but is a long way, so a 8 out of 10 seems fairly my level.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)

Sadly i didn't had any chance of taking part of a school news team (they aren't used in my country's schools) but as said i'm opened to learning and improvement everyday and will do my best to provide high quality news..

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:

Sure, i'm a student and as everyone else i'm pretty comfortable with deadlines, moreover i spend more than 5h per day on MPGH to follow,update and improve my shops and stay updated on forum threads, events and news.

As said previously i keep myself updated on what happens everyday in the world but mainly on (I.T, Tech, Science, Economy, Politic and Criminality) i like to improve my knowledge, and since i already spend many hours on MPGH everyday why not "kill two birds with one stone" and requite dedicating some time to bring news to this awesome community?
    "If I helped you, then it'd be highly appreciated if you could rep comment me and/or press on the thanks button. "

"thanks to oc for sig"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K.A.R.M.A For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-07-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-07-2017),Vader (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    Name: Gaar
    Position/Section applying for: Gaming news.
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) was on news force for over a year.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: In the past I had ome issues with getting news out on time, but I am confident that I can get it done in the future and will NOT miss anymore news articles.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Other then in the past I had issues with releasing news on time which I have found away around, I can make excellent articles every week that are 100% up to standard. I understand I was already given my chance and messed it up, but I think I will be the best for for the news. It feel bad to have to do this but i truly enjoy being apart of the news and It's been a part of my weekly duty's forever and I don't wanna quit just yet. Thanks for considering me :/ .

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-08-2017),Luverdark (02-08-2017),Nyaro (02-07-2017),Schuba (02-08-2017),Vader (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Orbit
    Position/Section applying for: WTF News/Gaming News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 (English isn't my primary language but it's my favorite subject in school, and I have gotten high grades in it)
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: Not really but I enjoy writing, and I do it pretty often.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes. I have a lot of free time and I enjoy writing so following a time limit shouldn't be a problem.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: As I already have stated I enjoy writing and I do it pretty often. I have enjoyed the previous WTF news so I would gladly start to write them instead of reading them. I love gaming. I game pretty much during my entire free time, and I enjoy it really much. I read much gaming news so writing it here shouldn't be too hard nor too boring.
    Last edited by Orbit; 02-08-2017 at 10:11 AM.

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbit For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (02-08-2017),[MPGH]Hova (02-08-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12