Thread: xth0rx...

Thanks

xth0rx...

I dont want to jump to conclusions here BUT i think ive been mugged off here. trading accs with xth0rx i noticed he was trading the acc he scammed off my friend. so i changed the pass and everything trying to catch him out. yeah he will say i tried to scam him but.. he scammed my friend. so basiclly didnt change the email he got the pass and everything and said hes gonna post the convo on here to see what mpgh has to say. so wheres the convo? u said u was gonna wait to see what mpgh had to say and maybe get me an acc. he was saying that he got the account that I PERSONALLY gave to my friend. so i went along with this but i aint havin it. i just spoke to my mate and yeah u did scam him. u did scam me xth0rx and i want this sorted.

Thanks
    dude i already told you i got that account fair i gave him an account not a scam if he got an account dumbass

is it rougeda1st? thats the person that trade me the account and i traded him an account i didnt scam him u asshole
    Last edited by xth0rx; 07-25-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    It is a scam because i got him that account. im not a dumbass. and dont call me an asshole either. the only reason u kno the name of it is coz its his xfire name. and u have now scammed me coz u took the acc i was trading. and kept yours. so i would either like an acc or mine back ty.

Thanks
    dude he just said he talked to you and told you that ur lying

Thanks
    he just said that u gave him an M60 retail code and that i should delete this. but that doesnt get me an acc back does it? ill drop it when i get an acc.