Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Why don't you calm down for a second?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, really can't use Dave as any proof, just because some burn victim LOOKS like another guy who didn't want to be black, doesn't mean he is that guy.

>_< you keep repeating the same bullshit.
    1. TMZ comes out and says things before they happen ALL THE TIME. Its called being a douchebag entertainment station. If i'm not mistaken, they ARE a bullshit entertainment station that basically is made of Gossip. That being said, REAL news stations reported his death, all of them. You can say TMZ was in on it, but i highly doubt CNN or Fox would even care about him.

2. Ok so IF the ambulance shot is PS'ed, that proves........what? That the guy who took the photo is really good at ps and got it done within hours? The death certificate, and all this SCIENTIFIC evidence is showing that he's dead. You got tabloids.

What i don't find surprising is that you don't believe the "media" because basically to you conspiracy theorist, anything is "media" if it says the conspiracy isn't true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    Well, really can't use Dave as any proof, just because some burn victim LOOKS like another guy who didn't want to be black, doesn't mean he is that guy.

>_< you keep repeating the same bullshit.
    1. TMZ comes out and says things before they happen ALL THE TIME. Its called being a douchebag entertainment station. If i'm not mistaken, they ARE a bullshit entertainment station that basically is made of Gossip. That being said, REAL news stations reported his death, all of them. You can say TMZ was in on it, but i highly doubt CNN or Fox would even care about him.

2. Ok so IF the ambulance shot is PS'ed, that proves........what? That the guy who took the photo is really good at ps and got it done within hours? The death certificate, and all this SCIENTIFIC evidence is showing that he's dead. You got tabloids.

What i don't find surprising is that you don't believe the "media" because basically to you conspiracy theorist, anything is "media" if it says the conspiracy isn't true.
    Are you really stupid, or just pretending ???
    Dave Dave is Michael Jackson. You are so blind that you cannot see it. Dave Dave was his friend. And have you even listened to what Michael said as Dave Dave. Listen to what he was saying dumb-ass then comment on Dave Dave.

If TMZ reported the death 20 minutes before coroner, then it means they are on the hoax too. They are. And as soon they did, CNN and other stations started doing that and by that time coroner didn't made any official statement.

If ambulance picture is photo-shopped then that means, that the only evidence of them seeing MJ dying is debunked. So, he is alive. Coz no body saw him dead. Not even in the hospital. WTF !!! ??

And let me slap in ya face with some other important things:

You all have read about number theories which are great..so this proves MJ really is a genius. Need evidence that '7' theory is real ??? OK here you go:

On the history album cover on the arm of his statue, you will see: 777

On the cover of the "Blood on the dance floor" Album. He is standing in the shape of a 7. This one is easy to see.

He looks like a 7 on one of the "This Is It" covers too.

In the video "Scream", towards the end of the video his costume had a 7 on it.

Some more slaps:
    He was charged with 7 counts of child sexual abuse of Gavin Arvizo and made the Guinness book of records for selling out 7 shows in Wembly.

The Destiny, Triump-h, Victory, and HIstory album all have 7 letters.

Moving on:

LAX going closed down:

When MJ was headed to the hospital (not. more on this later), hospital was closed down because some issues. Now..isn't this strange? MJ is "suffering cardiac arrest" and all of a sudden hospital is closed down. Helicopters were circuling above the hospital (well..thats not strange because MJ was all over the news already) so it is possible MJ is transformed with one of the helicopters to the airport.

The airport:

Airport was also closed down on June 25th. It is said they were expecting very important guest (never told in public who he/she was)My opinion is they were expecting MJ.

Jermaine: "When we were heading to the airport...I mean hospital" - big slip up. I think he said this on purpose. But one more thing!! Since when Jermaine was with MJ during his arrival to the "hospital"?

also listen to TII bacmasked. This is the last single of Michael Jackson and when backmasked reveals unbelievable info.

The memorial & funeral:

His whole family was there. No tears. Nothing. But there was a man sitting in a second rowe. I guess he was very important to the Jackson family when he was sitting there.
    No one heard of him before. No one heard of him after. Odd.
    At the funeral I've heard many people laughing. On the funeral? Common!
    And since when funeral is aired live? Of course Larry King was covering it. Larry King has something to do with the hoax.
    Larry King:"(...) MJ is still dead by the way." - talking to some man. Why he needed to say "He is still dead by the way"?

We all know MJ attended LKL dressed up as Dave Dave. No need to say more.

You have not proven anything even on scientific bases. You are so choob.
    In every post you just say co-incidence co-incidence co-incidence !!! WTH is your problem !!! ? You're just an idiot that is afraid to accept that he is really alive. Go get a life !!!

There are so many thing that I haven't mentioned...
    MJ wants us to believe. He will be back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    So many sevens, I think it's a kind of magic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by /dbb View Post
    So many sevens, I think it's a kind of magic.
    Yes, its the greatest Illusion ever. World's top illusionist are involved in this. For example: Chris Angel

This image has 7 messages. And is from Chris Angel's beLIEve !!

Notice the image:

1: LIE is written in bold letters. Michael's death is a lie.
    2: Eyes remind us of the eyes of Michael from Dangerous album cover.
    3: Notice the rabbit. It's hiding a secret. Michael is alive. A secret.
    4: Throughout the years Michael consistently said that I am peter pan. Look at the shadow. It's peter pan. Means symbolically its Michael.
    5: The floor gives an exact look of the floor from the "Earth Song" of Michael Jackson.
    6: The blood is tipping down the curtain. Means liveliness.
    7: The curtain is red. The same red curtain was used by Michael's Impersonator to announce the London tours. And also Michael is behind the curtain !!!

Impersonator announcing London Gigs:

Michael Jackson behind the curtain:

The picture is from David Blaine, who is an illusionist, and supposedly, a friend of Michael’s. I heard also he was to work in This Is It too.

The eyes struck me. They look like Michael’s eyes. Reminds me of the Dangerous album cover, as well as Criss Angel’s poster for his Cirque Du Soleil show. Criss Angel was also rumored to be asked to work with Michael on This Is It show.

This picture has 7 messages. Yep, the number seven again. And what the messages say is quite interesting. “Buried Alive” “Frozen in time”, etc…

This does not seem coincidential. Michael’s eyes seem to be everywhere lately,lol

He is definitely alive !!!!
    Last edited by MJLover; 04-15-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok MJL i want you to try this. Stand up, and hold your arm out. Wala, your a seven. Maybe you didn't know this, but MJ is a dancer, its not unusual for him to have just one arm out.
    -Thus disproving all your MJ dancing=seven pics. Oh and the statue doesn't say 777, it says HNJ. Do you even know what a 7 looks like?

Ok onto the easily deafeted Majic show posters.
    -Well, first off, none of the things you gave made any sense. Blood dripping=livelyness, Really? It means death you fucking moron.

Well, look, there is eyes on david blaines poster. WELL NO SHIT. Have you ever seen david blaines show? HE GIVES THE FUCKING CREEPIEST LOOK EVA. Which you wouldn't know, since you just think anything with eyes=mj.

-None of what you said makes any sense, but then again, your completely delusional.

I'm going to double post here, this first one is proving you wrong, the second is proving that Snoopdog is a superhero.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/provingMJLwrong.jpg[/IMG]

Ok here is a picture of a Criss Angel poster. Here is my number 7 theory proving SnoopDog is a black superhero.

1. Notice the eyes, thats his Super-stare.
    2.notice how Lie is highlighted, it means he can sense your lies and always finds the truth. The eyes e***asize this.
    3.Notice how the white guy is hanging, with blood on the floor. SnoopDog is a vengeful superhero, and took justice out on this crook.
    4. Notice the rabbit, Snoopdog has the ability to shape-shift.
    5. Notice the shadow, its not actually from the white guy, snoopdog can fly.
    6. The earth is cracked from snoopdogs power.
    7. The hats are VERY symbolic, since SnoopDog is a pimp.

-Oh look, my number 7 theory is correct, i said so so it must be true. Oh and symbolism? Pfft, you can symbolize aliens that take the form of Shrek from a bunny, doesn't mean its true idiot.

Thanks
    lol why think hes alive? if he was he wouldnt do shyt anyways

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [S]oul View Post
    lol why think hes alive? if he was he wouldnt do shyt anyways
    According to the OP, he's a secret agent, working against the New world order, and the fact that he was in debt isn't any reason why he would fake his death, he's a nice guy

Who likes to sleep with kids.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We should hide all of our children....
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Oh god, thanks for the lol, Empire.

Thanks
    omfg
    just stop talking about this
    MJ is GOOOOOONEEEEEEEE
    DEAD
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    the fosho is dead
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lulz, majority rule

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You people are so blind. I just can't believe it. Empire, you are seriously pathetic. Really, I mean it. Its just a matter of time. Have patience and you will see what I am trying to make you understand.

NextGen1 said I will post after my meeting. Wonder how long that meeting would last !! The truth is that he knows that he is alive. He said, that I don't know if he is dead or alive. If Michael was dead it would be an open-shunt case. And why all of sudden Next would say I don't know if he is dead or alive, when he was constantly saying that he is dead !!! ?

Unless some one who really wants to know the truth comes here and argues with me based on facts, I am not posting any more. I am not going to waste my energy anymore on you people.

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast